Andrew Wheatcroft: Self entitled and self proclaimed beauty guru

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's definitely more going on than he says. He seemed to casually skip over that heart murmur didn't he? He may be undetectable but his immune system is clearly shot to tit.

Reactions: 6
At least he's stopped saying 'remember me to your Mum' or whatever he used to say at the end of his Springers Final Thought.

Reactions: 1
£57?! If it makes you look as ill as Grant I’ll pass 🙅‍♀️
To be fair (I HATE that expression 😃) the Skin Rocks rich moisturiser is amazing. It’s £64 but it’s brilliant. It’s sorted out my dry skin like nothing else did. But £57 for something you wash away? No.

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure if anyone knows, but Andrew is getting married to Grant on Sunday, and he’s finally happy with his hair. I thought I should tell you, because I’m certain you’ve been losing sleep.

Jeeeees, how long til the divorce? I reckon 5 years max

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He will be going on a major downer after the wedding when he realises nothing will change.

How many god damn minutes has he got left on his bicycle hire as I'm done with all the cycling and pretend happiness with life. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He will be going on a major downer after the wedding when he realises nothing will change.

How many god damn minutes has he got left on his bicycle hire as I'm done with all the cycling and pretend happiness with life. 😆
Yep, I’m old and I have seen the same pattern play out over and over; the people that focus solely on every single detail of their wedding, they are the ones that don’t stay married long term. Similarly, the ones that post the most about their idyllic lives on social media are always the ones that I know are completely miserable behind the scenes.

We definitely have several ‘revelatory’ posts to come, like the ‘my entire head was full of filler and I was an alcoholic drug abuser’ ones. Either from him or Grant or probably full on messy ones from both of them 🍿

Reactions: 3
It’s only the wedding today and I already can’t wait for the divorce. It’ll be so messy and public 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So what I've gathered from his 20 or so posts to the run up to their wedding day is Andrew's only concern was his hair and his shits. The wedding photos are just going to look like there's a groom and a page boy 🤷‍♀️ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We’ll now get weeks of them acting like they’re the only couple on the face of the earth to ever get married. Also , they’ll be endless sex innuendo.
IMG_0645.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Wow all that hype for nothing. Was expecting Grunt to be at least in a kilt and Penfold to wear something with personality. It's weird they went matchy matchy as it just highlights how small Andrew is compared to grunt. Anyways they look like 2 waiters 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9