Andrew Wheatcroft: Self entitled and self proclaimed beauty guru

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as he’s a tit I do think Andrew is completely in this for marriage/relationship etc

I just think Grant is a bit of a grifter. He could see Andrew had a better following/engagement and making more £ or the potential to be and just went after him. Thats how it came to me.

Out went Nick in came Grant all within a space of about a week. Even those wedding pics there is nothing in Grant’s eyes, the are void of emotion.

Reactions: 6
The post wedding garbage about “perfect day” reeks of desperation, the need for validation because they are both a bit dim between the ears

Reactions: 8
Even after the wedding Andrew is posting all over the gram about suits, cakes and pillows. Crikey, take a break from the socials!

Wonder how long it will be before Andrew gets ill on honeymoon? Wonder how long it will be before we stop hearing about this wedding? Wonder how long this shambles of a marriage will last?

Reactions: 11
Andrew looks so different when it's not photos/videos he has taken from that slightly to the side angle!!

Reactions: 5
Grunt just posts exactly the same content as his partner erm I mean his HUSBAND 🙄. Same food, same photos, same thoughts, same products etc. I think when he's built his numbers up he will fook off back up North with half the money (they are married now in case you didn't know).
Can't stop laughing at the cake, it's truly awful and not even centred bahaha 😅

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
‘Tell us MORE about The Wedding’, asked 3 people. ‘Ok’, thought Andrew, ‘I’ll share about how we walked down the aisle to someone singing Tina Turner’s Simply The Best, but whilst straining out a very very difficult poo’

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘Tell us MORE about The Wedding’, asked 3 people. ‘Ok’, thought Andrew, ‘I’ll share about how we walked down the aisle to someone singing Tina Turner’s Simply The Best, but whilst straining out a very very difficult poo’
Didn't want the day to be concerned about photos but hasn't stop banging on about said photos.

Reactions: 4
So he says he’s off the booze. duck me he’s like a broken record. Like everything else he shouts about on socials, it won’t last. More chance of plaiting piss than him knocking the booze on the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember when he kept saying he was allergic to alcohol? 😂

He really is insufferable
I actually am, and that’s how I know that all this ‘tequila is fine’ bollocks is just that, bollocks. Amazingly enough, your body can’t tell the difference between different types of alcohol, any alcohol is going to cause a reaction 🙄

Reactions: 7
I actually am, and that’s how I know that all this ‘tequila is fine’ bollocks is just that, bollocks. Amazingly enough, your body can’t tell the difference between different types of alcohol, any alcohol is going to cause a reaction 🙄
Yeah I work with somebody who is always spouting off that she's 'completely Lactose intolerant' and that's why she has to have some wanky oat/rice/almond 'milk' in her tea, but she has a muller light and 2 babybels every lunchtime! Make it make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 13