Andrew Tate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she probably should be questioned there’s warnings to cam girls on Twitter from 2019 about her and Andrew luring women to Romania who end up stranded

Also I’m conflicted because Andrew has been with her since she was very young she doesn’t know what it’s like to have a normal relationship

How old was Vivien/Irina when you met her in 2016?
We were of similar age, I was 22 and I believe she was 21 or had just turned 22. I remember because I was shocked she was younger than me! I think she’s 1995.

This was around January/February 2017.

I keep editing this post as I remember things, but I did have a nice conversation with her while we were buying the coffee in the coffee shop we were in that he had arranged to meet at. Andrew was in the toilet 🤣 she said they had a long drive after meeting me and I said well at least you aren’t driving so you can sleep and she said he won’t let me because he can’t sleep so I’m not allowed to either.

I’d feel sorry for her if I didn’t think she was the Ghislaine Maxwell of webcam models.

Reactions: 8
We were of similar age, I was 22 and I believe she was 21 or had just turned 22. I remember because I was shocked she was younger than me! I think she’s 1995.

This was around January/February 2017.

I keep editing this post as I remember things, but I did have a nice conversation with her while we were buying the coffee in the coffee shop we were in that he had arranged to meet at. Andrew was in the toilet 🤣 she said they had a long drive after meeting me and I said well at least you aren’t driving so you can sleep and she said he won’t let me because he can’t sleep so I’m not allowed to either.

I’d feel sorry for her if I didn’t think she was the Ghislaine Maxwell of webcam models.
She has dead eyes I know she is complicit but I can’t help feel bad for her if she never met Andrew her life would have been different I think

Do you remember if she mentioned how long she had been doing cam girl content or what website/platform they used?

Twitter has traced somebody they believe to be her as far back as 2014 on cam sites he has been leeching off her since she was young

She has dead eyes I know she is complicit but I can’t help feel bad for her if she never met Andrew her life would have been different I think

Do you remember if she mentioned how long she had been doing cam girl content or what website/platform they used?

Twitter has traced somebody they believe to be her as far back as 2014 on cam sites he has been leeching off her since she was young
She used MFC. He sent me the link to watch her to see what it was like to do webcam. No idea about how long.

Reactions: 1
I’m going to disrespectfully refer to the two Romanian girls as Thing 1 and Thing 2. Ropey looking AF without the use of filters in the police van. One of these girls had to attend her grandmother’s funeral accompanied by police and wearing handcuffs. If she is a stalwart ‘bottom witch’ as Andrew claims, she will know the secrets. They will need the girls to turn on the brothers. But I expect having Tate talk tit and reminding you how smart he is all the time, they will be either super protective or worn down .
Will the Romanian govt want to give the women a reduced sentence in return for their cooperation or will they make an example of them like the Tates?

I hope there is enough evidence that they don’t require cooperation the women don’t deserve to get any time off, according to leak a woman was made to hold her arms up after having breast implants and pushed under a desk by Georgiana and Luana if true that is sick

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I know a girl who could absolutely ruin this man if she went to the media because ever since Andrew got his original Twitter account back, she has proof of him messaging her a couple of years back when she was under aged offering her a “job” & to move to Romania but she doesn’t want to deal with the death threats from his fans & potentially even real life threats. He’s such a tit talker saying “no one came out to complain about me” yes mf because they’re scared of you. You literally brag about running in the mafia circles of course women are too scared to open their mouths. Idiot
I know you have previously posted that there is no way you believe Andrew was human trafficking and I respect that even though I respectfully disagree

Please if possible could you clarify what you meant by underaged as in under 16?

I took myself off Twitter for the past week. I had a really uncomfortable experience on there with a rabid Andrew Tate fan. We were doing a back and forth he was trolling me, nothing bad there, actually happens most days. I was trying to get him to watch the BBC documentary recently put up on iPlayer. He potty mouthed me, again, no bad, it happens on there. Then I said something to him, and he revealed he was actually 12 years old. That’s TWELVE YEARS OLD, I had been cussing out a child. I felt absolutely awful. I thought Twitter was an adult only zone. I’ve been in there for thirteen years, never ever encountered a child before. Looked on his profile, it was all Harry Potter and dragons. I felt like I’d abused him. What the feck was he doing on there, and he’s an American too. Nasty feeling being part of that.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I took myself off Twitter for the past week. I had a really uncomfortable experience on there with a rabid Andrew Tate fan. We were doing a back and forth he was trolling me, nothing bad there, actually happens most days. I was trying to get him to watch the BBC documentary recently put up on iPlayer. He potty mouthed me, again, no bad, it happens on there. Then I said something to him, and he revealed he was actually 12 years old. That’s TWELVE YEARS OLD, I had been cussing out a child. I felt absolutely awful. I thought Twitter was an adult only zone. I’ve been in there for thirteen years, never ever encountered a child before. Looked on his profile, it was all Harry Potter and dragons. I felt like I’d abused him. What the feck was he doing on there, and he’s an American too. Nasty feeling being part of that.
You did nothing wrong. You weren't to know and evidently stopped once you realised he was a child. I thought there was an age limit for twitter but at the very least, let's hope some of what you said broke through. And it couldn't be worse than what he's heard from the Tates.

But this is the problem with the social media age. You've got kids getting unfiltered access to all kinds of information. On the flip side, you never know who's behind a keyboard, only what they portray. And social media has made the usually voiceless feel more important than they are. If it wasn't for social media, the poisonous ideas spread by the Tates likely wouldn't be damaging young minds. But because he's amassed a large following, impressionable people think that means he's smart and needs to be heard.

Reactions: 7
Andrew Tate

@Cobratate

I received 1000s of letters from women in jail Insisting I'm the last living truly masculine essence And a voice for truth and God. 100s have sworn to be waiting at the jail gates upon my release.

Look at that crock of cack he just posted. He;s the last living masculine essence. He is bleeping deluded. What a fantasist. I almost feel sorry for him. I hope the Romanian government bury him in time. He is dangerous.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Andrew Tate
@Cobratate

I received 1000s of letters from women in jail Insisting I'm the last living truly masculine essence And a voice for truth and God. 100s have sworn to be waiting at the jail gates upon my release.

Look at that crock of cack he just posted. He;s the last living masculine essence. He is bleeping deluded. What a fantasist. I almost feel sorry for him. I hope the Romanian government bury him in time. He is dangerous.
…better use of his time in there would be Invisalign. Teeth like cracked smarties.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is a YouTube clip of him with his ‘daughter”. The Tate fan who posted it mutes out Tate saying he is the child’s uncle. Uncle, not daughter. And my flesh crawled because I thought to myself, what sort of nonsense is he going to be putting in his nieces head? Is it going to be, you have to learn how to cook and be subservient to a man, or, you can do anything you want to with your lif, be a doctor or a lawyer or run a business. Well. We know how his mind works. I think he should be kept away from young girls.

Reactions: 2

He's claiming to have lung cancer and is calling his detainment a "death sentence". Obviously going for the sympathy angle so they release him. If he is sick... Oh well.

you reap what you sow, don't do the crime if you can't do the time etc etc

• Sick
  • Wow
Absolute bullshit, and according to the letter they want him to return to the United Arab Emirates for further testing. I'm sure Romania has hospitals too. Good try though. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Classic narcissist - when their backs against the wall, they suddenly have a very serious illness

Reactions: 13
Amazing what the lack of PEDs will do to a 'mans' physique.

Reactions: 3
Absolute bullshit, and according to the letter they want him to return to the United Arab Emirates for further testing. I'm sure Romania has hospitals too. Good try though. 😂
Exactly! As IF they would request for him to be returned to the UAE where cancer treatment would have to be paid for privately and its expensive, he's not a citizen. They'd simply give him a referral and send him on his way back to the UK. The name on the diagnosis is also incorrect I think, his official name is 'Emory Andrew Tate'. Have to applaud the effort though.

What’s a PED?
Performance enhancing drugs.
Anabolics.
His body will be going through all sorts of tit if he has no access to whatever he pumps himself up with and no access to stuff to reverse the side effects.
Quite ironic a lot of this will be going on in his balls though.

Reactions: 11
Performance enhancing drugs.
Anabolics.
His body will be going through all sorts of tit if he has no access to whatever he pumps himself up with and no access to stuff to reverse the side effects.
Quite ironic a lot of this will be going on in his balls though.
Haha the news just gets better.

Reactions: 4