Andrew Tate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The blond Irina is branded and has been working with them to recruit women I don’t believe her that it’s consensual because she has been exploited herself since she was very young

I get people do this consensually but I honestly feel like he was beating her because she didn’t do exactly as he said

The way she was crying is that part of it?

Anybody with BDSM experience have you watched the videos of the two women the blond one getting hit multiple times that cries and the other where brunette locks herself in the bathroom is it bdsm both sides are into it what do you think?
I enjoy things like that if consensual but there's no way to know really if the girls are into it IMO. I know some people do cry but that's not for me so I'm unsure if it's part of the act.

The issue is also, as you say, if she's been doing this from a young age she could've been groomed to think it's okay and enjoyable when in reality it isn't for everyone and I know for me trauma has been a big part of why I enjoy certain sexual experiences.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I enjoy things like that if consensual but there's no way to know really if the girls are into it IMO. I know some people do cry but that's not for me so I'm unsure if it's part of the act.

The issue is also, as you say, if she's been doing this from a young age she could've been groomed to think it's okay and enjoyable when in reality it isn't for everyone and I know for me trauma has been a big part of why I enjoy certain sexual experiences.
Thank you for responding ❤

I think she has been groomed into it from a young age imo the bdsm is Andrews thing and he makes money from it

Irina/Vivien was a waitress in Slovakia when he first met her, later he flew her over to UK to set up his webcam business they also did private paid sex shows with bdsm watersports on Skype, some people say he has known her since she was 16/17

- When Andrew was 30 he said Irina was 21 and he has been with her 6 years that’s where this age thing originates

Andrew calls her his bottom witch says she helps him to get threesomes and recruit women for webcam he has told her he is investing their money for the future one day they will have children together he has sold her a dream for a long time

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Thank you for responding ❤

I think she has been groomed into it from a young age imo the bdsm is Andrews thing and he makes money from it

Irina/Vivien was a waitress in Slovakia when he first met her, later he flew her over to UK to set up his webcam business they also did private paid sex shows with bdsm watersports on Skype, some people say he has known her since she was 16/17

- When Andrew was 30 he said Irina was 21 and he has been with her 6 years that’s where this age thing originates

Andrew calls her his bottom witch says she helps him to get threesomes and recruit women for webcam he has told her he is investing their money for the future one day they will have children together he has sold her a dream for a long time
Typical future faking from a narcissist!

Reactions: 2
Some of the most sex trafficked women in the world are Romanian. They are promised jobs in Germany, UK, Holland. And then when met at bus stations and airports they are taken to a house, and forced into prostitution. In the LEGAL red light area of Amsterdam, 98% of the girls are Romanian. The pimps are Romanian.

MostRomanians, in their ‘living memory’ remember the days of communist oppression and the tyrannical rule of the Ceaucesques. After they were executed and then the country was successfully joined into the EU, some kid of democracy was achieved.

The Tate brothers went to Romania because they knew they could commit crime there without penalt. They moved money, a crime, avoided paying tax, a crime, set up a web cam business, not a crime, unless the girl has been tricked or coerced into working for them.

The cars we saw removed, well, most of them belonged to leas8ng companies. The others will be removed to pay for their court case. If they have hidden money abroad, Dubai they might become important to Interpol, and they would be able to move 5 miles without filing in paperwork with that organisatio.

Tate might use as a defence that he was only “playing a character” online. Let’s see if that floats. His conversion to Islam happened only three months ago. And already he has most of the more prominent Muslim men on social media championing his cause. I hope his interest in Islam is sincere, because to use it tactilly as a form of self defence would be dishonourable. He is definitely a high functioning narcissist. He has always wanted Fame, now he has it. Beware of getting what you wish for.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
On Friday the appeal will be heard on their detainment providing it fails they will be held till the end of February so far it’s almost been a month locked up they must be raging

Today they were taken to be present for electronic searches Tristan said they have no evidence they’re trying to steal my money that’s why I’m in jail, Andrew said there’s no justice in Romania 🤡

There is report in Romanian press that prior to April Dec 2022 house raids a woman escaped one of the Tate properties and went to the police she said she had been beaten by Luana the ex police woman, this case didn’t go anywhere

Andrew Tate fan boy from UK is providing board and promotion/management services, I heard one young woman in the background say she has been promised cosmetic surgery when she hits a certain number

If she is making lots of money then she could buy herself the surgery why is it being dangled as an incentive to grow her platforms?

It’s not clear to me if these young women had Onlyfans prior to flying from the UK to the country they are in atm but they promote their Instas which have linkr in bio with all their platforms including Onlyfans

This person has a following of young men who he imo scams with trading platform referrals that’s the audience he is promoting the young women to he says this one is good at bjs if you like a blondie follow x if you like brunettes etc

From what I can hear the women are all English same as the men maybe they will make money but if it goes wrong or they have money withheld from them will they feel comfortable reporting it to the police when there is sexual content involved in countries that have particular views?

I’m starting to understand why Andrew Tate thought Dubai was a great place to do business

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I've just realised tonight that my boy has been groomed by Andrew Tate, not directly of course. He has been watching and reading about him and this has brainwashed him into believing some of the tit he has been spouting off.

He's 14 and some of the things I've had to listen to in the last hour or so that he thinks is acceptable is absolutely horrifying. I'm mortified and furious and feel a failure all at the same time.

This is only the second or third time I've ever heard his name I knew nothing about him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I've just realised tonight that my boy has been groomed by Andrew Tate, not directly of course. He has been watching and reading about him and this has brainwashed him into believing some of the tit he has been spouting off.

He's 14 and some of the things I've had to listen to in the last hour or so that he thinks is acceptable is absolutely horrifying. I'm mortified and furious and feel a failure all at the same time.

This is only the second or third time I've ever heard his name I knew nothing about him.
You are not a failure. You havent taught him these views. Unfortunately, this is the reality of the likes of Andrew Tate being allowed a platform which young males have access to.
This is exactly why it’s so worrying because the young boys who will eventually grow into young men are being brainwashed into thinking very frightening things ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You are not a failure. You havent taught him these views. Unfortunately, this is the reality of the likes of Andrew Tate being allowed a platform which young males have access to.
This is exactly why it’s so worrying because the young boys who will eventually grow into young men are being brainwashed into thinking very frightening things ☹
It’s scary how many young boys and full grown men believe his bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 6

My suggestion to you is do not get emotional keep very calm if you engage with him about Andrew Tate he will expect you to get triggered don’t

Some boys just think it’s funny to say things and get a reaction so you need to see if he really believes it, you will only be able to tell if he feels free to talk about him in front of you

Try not to challenge anything to start with just listen ask what do you like about him what things do you identify with, keep a neutral face even if you hear something you don’t like

Reactions: 9
Thank you, no I definitely haven't. I probably should have investigated some comments which he'd been throwing around but to be honest I put it down to his age 🥺

---

My suggestion to you is do not get emotional keep very calm if you engage with him about Andrew Tate he will expect you to get triggered don’t

Some boys just think it’s funny to say things and get a reaction so you need to see if he really believes it, you will only be able to tell if he feels free to talk about him in front of you

Try not to challenge anything to start with just listen ask what do you like about him what things do you identify with, keep a neutral face even if you hear something you don’t like
Too late I'm afraid, I went in guns blazing. I'm suffering with really bad PMT which hasn't helped the situation

@Kittylover2019 What is he saying things about the arrest or women?

A tactical apology might be in order you could say it’s the seriousness of alleged crimes that has triggered you and he is innocent until proven guilty that might smooth it over then you can have calm conversation another time

@Kittylover2019 What is he saying things about the arrest or women?

A tactical apology might be in order you could say it’s the seriousness of alleged crimes that has triggered you and he is innocent until proven guilty that might smooth it over then you can have calm conversation another time
He's got a total fan worshipping thing going off. How he's a successful business man, he's rich, all the negative press about him and the issue about him doing illegal things are made up by the corrupt government, he wants to be like him.

He's passed off comments to me these last few weeks about how I'm a kept woman, that I get any money I have off his dad. I don't do anything for money, things of a sexist misogynistic nature ( we have our own business but I'm behind the be scenes) But we are very jokey with each other as a family and don't pull any punches so I just batted it off and his dad set him straight.

When we confronted him earlier he was struggling to hold back the tears when we gave him the consequences if he doesn't stop interacting with anything to do with him, it's frightening. He's extremely intelligent by the be way so I'm shocked AT has got under his skin.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
It’s right that his dad spoke to him he has no place to talk to you about money @Kittylover2019

Is telling him not to watch going to change his views? almost certainly not you have to be able to talk about it without getting angry

Andrew Tate is an expert conman you don’t have to be a teenager boy to get taken in by him there are grown men with careers putting their reputations on the line to publicly defend them despite the evidence

If he had tears in his eyes that could be disappointment of not feeling heard, you have to try and understand he believes he is defending somebody that is good and start from there

He is the son of business owners who work hard to make their money you sound like great role models and I’m sure he knows that, this phase will pass try not to worry ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7

He looks rough lmao.

---

He's got a total fan worshipping thing going off. How he's a successful business man, he's rich, all the negative press about him and the issue about him doing illegal things are made up by the corrupt government, he wants to be like him.

He's passed off comments to me these last few weeks about how I'm a kept woman, that I get any money I have off his dad. I don't do anything for money, things of a sexist misogynistic nature ( we have our own business but I'm behind the be scenes) But we are very jokey with each other as a family and don't pull any punches so I just batted it off and his dad set him straight.

When we confronted him earlier he was struggling to hold back the tears when we gave him the consequences if he doesn't stop interacting with anything to do with him, it's frightening. He's extremely intelligent by the be way so I'm shocked AT has got under his skin.
It's terrifying how much this man has been able to radicalise people into this way of thinking.

Reactions: 6

Ask your boy this question, Why is a grown man, who is nearly 40 years old living in a warehouse with his grown brother? Most men settle down, marry and have kids by the time they are 30. There’s something wrong with Tate.
Ask your son why does a grown man, buy toys like cars, swords and ninja outfits. And make his money from using women?
Why hasn’t Andrew got any kids? Tristan has only one from a Romanian girl, who doesn’t speak to him anymore and who has stopped his contact with him. Why doesn’t he have the best lawyer money can buy?
Why doesn’t the Tate brothers sister Janice speak to them?
I hope that the romania authorities have evidence against them. Because if they are released it will make life difficult for womenkind as a whole

Reactions: 12
I’ve been vocal on Twitter over my displeasure of the Tates nd their empire building. And believe me, their fans have come for me. I switched messaging off and I actually blocked some people. I’ve been on Twitter since 2012 and never blocked anyone before.

I think that there is a REAL crisis in masculinity. It’s real. Men looking to other men for their answers. And I think it started with this ‘locked in ‘ culture of spending time in your bedroom playing video games and going on chat sites. A self imposed imprisonmen. As a result a person socil skills diminish. I’ll give you an example of what I mean. I’m a woman. When my kid was born for a period of nearly a year I didn’t speak to hardly anyone. I stayed indoors. Shopped once a week with my head down. Spoke to no one. Even my family kept away. One day I was forced to go to a church day care group, with my child. She played with toys with other kids. I say alone at a table. A member of the church attempted to talk to me. I was almost monosyllabic. Couldn’t speak. Struggled to make conversation. I know that sounds extreme. But it happened.

People need people, and they need to feel needed by people. Men today are struggling. One of the most DAMAGING things Tate ever said was that depression wasn’t real. Suicide is the second biggest killer of young men today. Heart disease is the first, second is suicide, caused by mental health issues.

If the Romanian legal system FAIL to successfully charge and prosecute the Tate brothers, it will make them martyrs.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They have lost the appeal and will be held till end of February

On asset’s they challenged arrest and seizure but not by proving ownership I wonder why that is 🤣

A female lawyer from the US has been flown in for optics imo, this is after the Tate camp announced that influential people will be providing support

The lawyers first statement is Tristan has a three week old baby as if that makes any difference it’s a failed attempt to make them appear more sympathetic, this woman defended Chris Brown her speciality is men with charges against women I guess 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
They have lost the appeal and will be held till end of February

On asset’s they challenged arrest and seizure but not by proving ownership I wonder why that is 🤣

A female lawyer from the US has been flown in for optics imo, this is after the Tate camp announced that influential people will be providing support

The lawyers first statement is Tristan has a three week old baby as if that makes any difference it’s a failed attempt to make them appear more sympathetic, this woman defended Chris Brown her speciality is men with charges against women I guess 🤷‍♀️
So Tristan has 2 kids now? I'm guessing Andrew none?

Reactions: 1