Andrew Tate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
American - British kickboxer turned influencer, is currently doing the rounds on social media due to all the controversial (misogynistic) things he has said/done including:
- if you ask a woman what she's upto next week and she replies with a bunch of things she's doing she's a h*e
- 40% of the reason he moved to Romania is because they are less likely to look into s3xual allegations made against you
- was removed from Big Brother 2016 after a video got released of him beating a woman with a belt, which he layer stated was "consensual"
- at 35 years old he is constantly referring to 19 year old girls
- currently under investigation for human-trafficking
... the list is endless, what are your thoughts and opinions?

screen-shot-2022-07-21-at-124800.png

(sorry if there's already a thread on him but I couldn't find one)

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I am so glad I found this thread! I have been following Andrew on IG for a few years now. I had absolutely no idea of the allegations against him as stated above. He both fascinates me and repulses me. I am fascinated by this lavish lifestyle, the big houses, numerous sports cars, private jets here, there and everywhere, the fact he is so into taking care of himself, eating well and training yet constantly has a cigar hanging our of his mouth 🤷‍♀️ Where the duck does he get all his money from? He kind of reminds me of The Tinder Swindler! I often wonder how much of what he shows is actually real. On the other hand he is an arrogant twit who is extremely derogatory about women and justifies his racist views by saying he cant be racist as his Dad is black!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I am so glad I found this thread! I have been following Andrew on IG for a few years now. I had absolutely no idea of the allegations against him as stated above. He both fascinates me and repulses me. I am fascinated by this lavish lifestyle, the big houses, numerous sports cars, private jets here, there and everywhere, the fact he is so into taking care of himself, eating well and training yet constantly has a cigar hanging our of his mouth 🤷‍♀️ Where the duck does he get all his money from? He kind of reminds me of The Tinder Swindler! I often wonder how much of what he shows is actually real. On the other hand he is an arrogant twit who is extremely derogatory about women and justifies his racist views by saying he cant be racist as his Dad is black!
definitely fascinating to say the least, I think there's gonna be loads of things that come out about him!

Reactions: 3
This man is absolutely abhorrent. He is dangerous and it frightens me the following he has, most specifically young boys.

Reactions: 29
this man makes me physically sick and I cannot fathom how he has a follwing,one of the worst things to come out of social media ever, he's racist, is a misogynist, homophobe , abuser, wanted for sex trafficking and preys on barely legal women, how the duck is so popular? the things he says about woman are vile, claiming were sluts if we have had more than 1 sexual partner,yet he can have as many as he wants and claims were property to be owned? disgusting, also claims gay people chose to be gay and dont deserve rights, my little sister is a lesbian and I can tell you thats not true at all, the amount if abuse aimed at LGBt people is disgusting and I've seen her reduced to tears on manny occasions because of ho,ophobic slurs and being labelled all sorts by the likes of tate, it is most certinley not a choice, she tried to take her life before coming out due to tit people say, believe me its not a choice or an easy life, hes disgusting, he said he wouldnt give CPR to a man ro save his life cause thats ''gay'' the man is vile, why do we enable people like him? im worried for the necxt generation of men coming up and tking his word as gospel the world is scary

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I saw this TikTok that basically said he’s just a scam artist. That he has a course called ‘Hustlers University’ that you pay to join then can become an ‘affiliate’ of - referring people and earning a percentage of the revenue from them signing up. So essentially a pyramid scheme. And all his outrageous comments are just shock value marketing to promote himself and ultimately this course.

Reactions: 9
I saw this TikTok that basically said he’s just a scam artist. That he has a course called ‘Hustlers University’ that you pay to join then can become an ‘affiliate’ of - referring people and earning a percentage of the revenue from them signing up. So essentially a pyramid scheme. And all his outrageous comments are just shock value marketing to promote himself and ultimately this course.
I completely agree! I do think that most of the bollocks that he spouts is for the shock publicity factor more than anything else however he is still a weapons grade c**t 🤣

His brother Tristan is just slightly better than him, only redeemed by the fact he loves dogs and so do I!

Reactions: 3
American - British kickboxer turned influencer, is currently doing the rounds on social media due to all the controversial (misogynistic) things he has said/done including:
- if you ask a woman what she's upto next week and she replies with a bunch of things she's doing she's a h*e
- 40% of the reason he moved to Romania is because they are less likely to look into s3xual allegations made against you
- was removed from Big Brother 2016 after a video got released of him beating a woman with a belt, which he layer stated was "consensual"
- at 35 years old he is constantly referring to 19 year old girls
- currently under investigation for human-trafficking
... the list is endless, what are your thoughts and opinions?

View attachment 1486857
(sorry if there's already a thread on him but I couldn't find one)
I’ve known this man personally pre social media days, seeing his content blow up and millions of people knowing him is actually so surreal. His girlfriend of over 10 years is the girl from the belt video. She wasn’t being abused it was consensual. They are still together to this day and he continues to help her and her family. I do agree with the fact that the way in which he speaks does negatively influence younger boys and men who already have aggressive tendencies. However the allegations about trafficking and things of that nature are completely untrue. People directly involved to that industry don’t build such a social media presence. They may know people who are involved in this, because let’s face it even a regualr person in romania knows dangerous people but I know for a fact this is not how they obtained their money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve known this man personally pre social media days, seeing his content blow up and millions of people knowing him is actually so surreal. His girlfriend of over 10 years is the girl from the belt video. She wasn’t being abused it was consensual. They are still together to this day and he continues to help her and her family. I do agree with the fact that the way in which he speaks does negatively influence younger boys and men who already have aggressive tendencies. However the allegations about trafficking and things of that nature are completely untrue. People directly involved to that industry don’t build such a social media presence. They may know people who are involved in this, because let’s face it even a regualr person in romania knows dangerous people but I know for a fact this is not how they obtained their money.
Thank you for your post, it was very insightful. So is he still with his gf? I'm genuinely shocked as he portrays himself as a player who would never commit himself to one woman.

I must admit I hadn't heard of the trafficking and sexual allegation rumours until I came on here.

Reactions: 2
Thank you for your post, it was very insightful. So is he still with his gf? I'm genuinely shocked as he portrays himself as a player who would never commit himself to one woman.

I must admit I hadn't heard of the trafficking and sexual allegation rumours until I came on here.
They are still very much together, she travels with him all the time. I can’t comment on how faithful he is because he’s always at parties and clubs but she seems very satisfied. Maybe whatever they have going on works for them. She was with him before he had any money and was also one of the first to work as a cam girl for his old company. When she retired he gave her one million usd. I definitely believe part of what he says is just because he knows it will make him blow up due to how controversial it sounds

Reactions: 4
doesn't mean tit, he is still creating a group of misogynistic toxic men following in his footsteps-kindness for all? again I refer to when he called LGBT people disgusting and said we dont deserve to have kids and that being gay is a lifestyle choice and he wouldny perform life saving CPR on someone, kindness to all-duck off

the ONLY reason he is donating money is because tons of women have been sharing posts about him on social media and IG calling out his disgusting behaviour over the last few days drawing attention to it, thats why hes doing it, lets be real

Reactions: 11
doesn't mean tit, he is still creating a group of misogynistic toxic men following in his footsteps-kindness for all? again I refer to when he called LGBT people disgusting and said we dont deserve to have kids and that being gay is a lifestyle choice and he wouldny perform life saving CPR on someone, kindness to all-duck off

the ONLY reason he is donating money is because tons of women have been sharing posts about him on social media and IG calling out his disgusting behaviour over the last few days drawing attention to it, thats why hes doing it, lets be real
Yep this was my thought too! I completely agree!

Does anyone remember his brother Tristan on Shipwrecked? He was an asshole. Clearly they have been brought up right!

• Wow
Reactions: 2