Andrew Tate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's seriously messed up in the head, why have the media/social platforms allowed this freak to use them to promote his sick twisted ways??
I only learned of the war room today from this BBC report, surely this is the dark web kind of tit? How has he been getting away with this?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That documentary offers a lot more insight than any other I’ve seen so far on all this.

Watch the cult of Tate try and discredit and deflect, deflect. deflect though. The only ‘good’ thing to remember is going after the messenger won’t work in a court of law. It’s a worry Tate has such powerful backers that may bribe their way out of this if they can. I really hope the authorities have it all under control.

Also hope much more of a spotlight is shone on the creep magician hiding behind him, and the shady crap he’s been doing for years. .

Reactions: 5
That documentary offers a lot more insight than any other I’ve seen so far on all this.

Watch the cult of Tate try and discredit and deflect, deflect. deflect though. The only ‘good’ thing to remember is going after the messenger won’t work in a court of law. It’s a worry Tate has such powerful backers that may bribe their way out of this if they can. I really hope the authorities have it all under control.

Also hope much more of a spotlight is shone on the creep magician hiding behind him, and the shady crap he’s been doing for years. .
It’s so good they unmasked the weirdo Magician his real name is Miles Sonkin

At the very least the US should arrest him for money laundering and tax evasion I doubt he has been declaring all his income made from pimping out women

C3A09F37-56AC-473F-A781-3DD037F61C3A.png

Tate can say everyone is lying but ultimately he cannot defend the transcripts of what he and others close to him have said.

I note Tristan recently highlighting the fact hes given money to some struggling mother...all out of the charity playbook to make them all seem innocent and persecuted. Whats the saying, no smoke without fire..

Reactions: 4
Do Andrew or Tristan have kids?
Abigail Tyson is one of the women Tristan Tate has a daughter with he continued to pimp her out after she had his child and uses her name to front companies

His new baby with Christina Pazurati was born while he was in prison

These are known confirmed children, also worth remembering they thought age of consent laws in other countries apply to men whatever their own age so in theory could have got a 15/16 year old pregnant

The manipulation videos you see of Andrew Tate portraying him as a kind father figure with a little girl is actually his niece Abigail’s child

There’s a reason Andrews children are kept private if he thought it was of some benefit he would also use them as sympathy props

EB091B29-67B5-48B2-8B78-859BB6872E06.jpeg

02069B87-2B9A-45AD-8CFE-B93ABA58B251.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
The ‘money pilot’ has been named now too. He’s deleted his LinkedIn and I wonder if his airline will keep him on now it’s out in the open he’s basically a nasty little predator looking to use women.

---
A bit more about the others not yet talked about much:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The ‘money pilot’ has been named now too. He’s deleted his LinkedIn and I wonder if his airline will keep him on now it’s out in the open he’s basically a nasty little predator looking to use women.

---
A bit more about the others not yet talked about much:

Looks like he’s on “admin leave”

Attachments

That ‘magician’ needs to be on everyone’s radar now.

All his history with his previous cults, lay it all out bare for the world to see. Pull the curtain away and let everyone see the truth behind the Tate BS,

Reactions: 2
I don't understand why this thread isn't more popular he's one of the most disgusting men alive and the level his influence has. My daughter is 10 and tells me the boys are her old school were looking up to him and watching his stuff. It's fucked up.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I don't understand why this thread isn't more popular he's one of the most disgusting men alive and the level his influence has. My daughter is 10 and tells me the boys are her old school were looking up to him and watching his stuff. It's fucked up.
I am baffled by the influence he has on young boys!? I don't get it, like Logan Paul and KSI etc I can understand, but this guy?!...WTF?
What is the appeal to kids? Am I missing something?

“You can’t be responsible for something that doesn’t listen to you. You can’t be responsible for a dog if it doesn’t obey you, or a child if it doesn’t obey you, or a woman that doesn’t obey you.”

WHO is supporting this guy?!

• Angry
Serious question - If you come across a guy who is a very active and vocal Tate supporter do you A) give them a wide berth and avoid B) keep quiet but stick around or C) challenge them

Reactions: 2
Do you have to stick around? I was recently talking/dating a guy who eventually came out with misogynistic views. I don't know if he followed Tate but during one of our conversations, I challenged his way of thinking.

It was a waste of my time because he was so indoctrinated. Unless you plan to be around for a while, there's little hope.

Reactions: 7
Serious question - If you come across a guy who is a very active and vocal Tate supporter do you A) give them a wide berth and avoid B) keep quiet but stick around or C) challenge them
How could you possibly keep quiet and stick around to listen to them fan boy over the Tate’s? I don’t think B is an option sorry 🤣

As for C the case hasn’t gone through the court so we don’t have all the evidence and judgement even then these delusional people will say matrix attack etc

If you want to judge how far in the person is to the cult like mentality ask if they support the Tate’s in advocating teenage sex tourism

Reactions: 4
I’ve given him the cold shoulder. It was someone who was helping me with something work related but really don’t want to deal with anyone who promotes Tate. Funny that the guy also sees himself as religiously conservative lol - so how does supporting Andrew Tate align with all that then

IMG_6571.jpeg

IMG_6572.jpeg

A really good account to follow, Murdered By Crayons that is 😅