Andrew Tate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why?
Leave this worstcunt to Piers Morgan and the rest of the clickbait 'media'
If he is meant to be “cancelled” why does he get interviews with all these various platforms?

It would be great if he got zero attention I didn’t watch the whole video can’t stand his stinking attitude

Reactions: 2
If he is meant to be “cancelled” why does he get interviews with all these various platforms?

It would be great if he got zero attention I didn’t watch the whole video can’t stand his stinking attitude
He wasn't even answering her questions. I'd have not kept as calm as she did.

Reactions: 3
Anyone who supports this chinless, balding, beady eyed, weird fast talking cum bucket deserves to be thrown to the lions.

He could have an argument with himself 💣. Hes just full of media, click bait words to draw in the uneducated masses.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We have progress!!!!!!!

I was worried for a second there when he was released from detainment but to go to trial means there's significant proof. His defenders seriously can't ignore this anymore.

Let's all virtually hold hands and hope these men are sent down.

Reactions: 5
We have progress!!!!!!!

I was worried for a second there when he was released from detainment but to go to trial means there's significant proof. His defenders seriously can't ignore this anymore.

Let's all virtually hold hands and hope these men are sent down.
Screenshot_20230620-123102_Samsung Internet.jpg

surely not?!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That's insane! I'm trying to think of the last trial which took years - not that I'm clued up on court proceedings. Usually, the ones that take years are the ones where there is a series of trials for each allegation. I can't recall a single trial taking years unless it's a massive scandal like some kind of corporate or state corruption/crime.

Reactions: 1
That's insane! I'm trying to think of the last trial which took years - not that I'm clued up on court proceedings. Usually, the ones that take years are the ones where there is a series of trials for each allegation. I can't recall a single trial taking years unless it's a massive scandal like some kind of corporate or state corruption/crime.
My thoughts but I'm not clued up either. Several years sounds ridiculously long though.

Reactions: 1
That "child" is 19 and Tate was ridiculous to go after her. People make fun of that situation not because they believe Greta has anything to do with his arrest but because it shows how disproportionnate his ego is. Who cares that he has 33 cars. The only thing I see is an arrogant and hateful man that is involved in dodgy businesses possibly including human trafficking.

What I find pathetic is grown-up men who have been for years after a child (now an adult) and mocking her. People against Thurnberg's convictions should bring counter-arguments instead of making fun of her youth or her autism.
he's pathetic, he says he's a business man., he seels courses to young men prob 18-21 looking to make money "hustlers university" " laughable people believe this

he's no entrepreneur, just a scumbag scammer, selling courses to morons that are desperate for quick money = scamming

If any of you out there watched “The Vow’ a cult run by Keith Raniere. He groomed kids, had history of child predation. Created a company called NXIVM and emptied the pockets and purses of people looking for direction in life. The ones he fancies, all young, thin and manipulable, he kept those in a house. Created a slave group and branded their flesh with his initials. Because at least twenty people allowed him to, helped him to do it, and woke up everyday thinking he was God.
Even if Tate isfound guilty. Even if there was a video clip of him telling people they are being groomed and fleeced, these young men will still follow him, because they believe his infantile schtick about the Matrix, and the loss of masculinity.
August 31st on BBC, there is a new documentary about Tate dropping. And they are naming his cohorts. My guess is Candace Owen husband is a war room member so it will be interesting to see if he is names, and she gets herself in trouble.

Quite graphic stuff reported on the BBC about the trial evidence today, not surprising though is Tate uses sexual violence against women 'to vent his frustration'. I can only imagine who frustrated he is every time he looks in the mirror and sees that head looking back at him, hopefully he is reduced to angry wanks for the forseeable and can't hurt anyone else.

I went on the hustlers university website and I can see why people are drawn in. Tate must be making loads just from that website alone

This is sad - really sad.

Who is signing up to this rubbish?!
You would be massively suprised who buys into this. You have a large incel group who already feel like the world and women 'owe' them something who see the likes of Tate peddling this fantasy that you can have plenty of money and women once you complete this course. It's selling a pipe dream and Tate is the epitome of a snake oil sales man.

It's actually really scary when you read some of the comments in support of Tate

Reactions: 10
The magician man in the Vice documentary who brags about his cam girl wife that makes money for him said that they target 12-18 male group specifically, not just for subscription but to propagate content online that’s why there’s so many pro accounts / videos most are by kids

None of the press seem to focus on the people around him that do the same things like the magician the cousin etc

Reactions: 3
Just watched this video the magician encourages use of violence is telling men in war room to condition women like dogs and ask them to buy chocolate it’s a sick cult

• Angry