Andrea Pirlo90

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's he in for this time 😂😂😂😂this is hilarious she's slagging us off for our sad lives, but we've all been at work, fed our bairns and now listening to our men snoring away 😂😂😂. Andrea Murphy the time after I put my bairns to bed and my man started snoring was priceless.....How's your night going 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Probably mopping her manky floor, the sad bleep for a wee TikTok video 🤣🤣
Someone on this thread said he’s been recalled. So obviously the wee small man hasn’t been behaving his wee small self. Probably the big real gangsters set him up like the dafty he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Probably mopping her manky floor, the sad bleep for a wee TikTok video 🤣🤣
Someone on this thread said he’s been recalled. So obviously the wee small man hasn’t been behaving his wee small self. Probably the big real gangsters set him up like the dafty he is.
He's like big gammon tongue playing shops, he's playing gangsters like the small kids in Bugsy Malone 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
He's like big gammon tongue playing shops, he's playing gangsters like the small kids in Bugsy Malone 🤣🤣🤣
Who do you think has the biggest beak? Andrea Murphy the cleaning queen or Steven McGarry the failed drug dealer? Maybe they bond over the trauma over the size of their beaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
McGarry whose convictions include a knife assault, previously admitted recklessly discharging a gun.

He sounds lovely Andrea. Do the social work know about him Andrea doll ? They should. Imagine that hanging around two weans.. well technically four as he's already an apparent dad of two.

PS , It's on the Scottish unfluencer thread, he's apparently been recalled for being upto his old tricks. Nae proof as such, but it all adds up. Probably back inside till new year.

Reactions: 7
McGarry whose convictions include a knife assault, previously admitted recklessly discharging a gun.

He sounds lovely Andrea. Do the social work know about him Andrea doll ? They should. Imagine that hanging around two weans.. well technically four as he's already an apparent dad of two.

PS , It's on the Scottish unfluencer thread, he's apparently been recalled for being upto his old tricks. Nae proof as such, but it all adds up. Probably back inside till new year.
I’d love to know if DWP know she’s had him living there and is essentially self employed seeing as she’s constantly talking about her “customers” online.

I gather she’s claiming for Amelia’s supposed Autism and the OCD that prevents her from getting a job because she has to clean her house and change her clothes 10 times a day (funny from someone who’s had most of the south side fire ins in her) but I doubt it stops there.

Deary Me. But I’m the Loonball. Okayyyyyyy Thennnnnnn
Noooooooooo fuckinggggggggg wayyyyyyyyyyyy 💀

She’s let her wee dafty man keep that in her house around her kids, one of whom is often left alone while shes downstairs mopping her floors on a loop and she’s still with him?

I’d be in the jail for murder.

Dirty, degenerate, scumbag maw 💀

• Heart
I’d love to know if DWP know she’s had him living there and is essentially self employed seeing as she’s constantly talking about her “customers” online.

I gather she’s claiming for Amelia’s supposed Autism and the OCD that prevents her from getting a job because she has to clean her house and change her clothes 10 times a day (funny from someone who’s had most of the south side fire ins in her) but I doubt it stops there.
Don’t forget he gets paid for keeping that in her gaff. And she will be getting a cut for keeping it inside her home aswell 🫣💀

Not her saying Amelia’s missing her “dad” 💀

The same “dad” that had a shooter and smack in the house of the autistic toddler.

This absolute degenerate of a maw is making Amelia’s real dad look like parent of the year.

Reactions: 6
Not her saying Amelia’s missing her “dad” 💀

The same “dad” that had a shooter and smack in the house of the autistic toddler.

This absolute degenerate of a maw is making Amelia’s real dad look like parent of the year.
She was referring to him as Amelia’s dad weeks after she met him. Refers to his parents as her grandparents. CRINGE.

Ridiculous considering a week b4 she even met Amelia's "dad" she had a different guy in her bed with her n Amelia 😖

Reactions: 4
what does she expect Amelia to do? She's in the house all weekend. Only thing she's got is nursery . Her selfish maw decided to pop another one out even though she couldn't look after the first . Also if Amelia is on the spectrum her house is too much . It will be a sensory over load for the wee girl

Reactions: 2
what does she expect Amelia to do? She's in the house all weekend. Only thing she's got is nursery . Her selfish maw decided to pop another one out even though she couldn't look after the first . Also if Amelia is on the spectrum her house is too much . It will be a sensory over load for the wee girl
Is Amelia still at nursery? I thought she had removed her? Could be wrong thou. Her bedroom alone is full of Toys etc could be 2 much for her. She used to take Amelia and the dog out most days for some fresh air. Does she not do that anymore since she's had the baby? She's always in pain these days! She's a different person since I first seen her on TikTok.

Is Amelia still at nursery? I thought she had removed her? Could be wrong thou. Her bedroom alone is full of Toys etc could be 2 much for her. She used to take Amelia and the dog out most days for some fresh air. Does she not do that anymore since she's had the baby? She's always in pain these days! She's a different person since I first seen her on TikTok.
I didn't know she took her out . But nobody is going to entertain her now with two weans , the lifts here there and every where plus the constant baby sitting has probably dried up . She was saying Amelia has no danger awareness , and she can't get the double buggy out her self . Should have thought of Amelia's needs and perhaps learn how to drive to make things easier