Andrea Pirlo90

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says she’s vacuum packing stevens stuff n putting it in cupboard 🤔
No personal questions 🤣🤣🤣 aye ok Beyoncé. He just be back in the jail. Good.

Didn’t know Andrea was another TikTok wonder with ADHD. Must be great for the pip form. All this stuff they can’t do, but can go on holiday, swan about shops every day buying endless shite and go on holidays.

Reactions: 6
Probably broke his parole
---
She’s been to see her love he’s definitely in the big hoose

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably broke his parole
---
She’s been to see her love he’s definitely in the big hoose
Imagine not being able to behave yourself when you have a new born baby. Funny how it wasn’t long after she had that black eye.

Imagine not being able to behave yourself when you have a new born baby. Funny how it wasn’t long after she had that black eye.
Do you think she’d be running to see him if he’d given her it ? A wee nosy on the court roll 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She said in any video she was away on a visit to him and I'm sure on another she said (don't quote me exactly) about the vacuum packing the clothes that he was away and he wouldn't be needing them for some time...

Wee HMP holiday for Stevie the first lol

If she’s vacuum packing his clothes he’s away for a bit.

I did look on the court rolls. There is a Steven McGarry listed at Paisley sheriff. But it’s against a woman and looks like it was the family court. I don’t think that’s him. Which is why it would make more sense if he’s been recalled from parole.

If she’s vacuum packing his clothes he’s away for a bit.

I did look on the court rolls. There is a Steven McGarry listed at Paisley sheriff. But it’s against a woman and looks like it was the family court. I don’t think that’s him. Which is why it would make more sense if he’s been recalled from parole.
Could be to do with his other daughter?

Probably Stephanie 😂
---
Had a wee look yip that’s his wee girls mum

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably Stephanie 😂
---
Had a wee look yip that’s his wee girls mum
Your kidding. I thought he only had a son 🤣🤣 the woman’s name begins with M?
I still think he’s been upto shite to get recalled unless he’s leathered her but I don’t think that would fall under the family court would it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Your kidding. I thought he only had a son 🤣🤣 the women’s name begins with M?
I still think he’s been upto shite to get recalled unless he’s leathered her but I don’t think that would fall under the family court would it?
Her name does begin with an s but she’s a wean so I won’t name her yes the mum is m

That has been him up in court then against the wee girls mum, I'd think probably unrelated to why he's now back inside.

That has been him up in court then against the wee girls mum, I'd think probably unrelated to why he's now back inside.
You think he’s wanting access? I agree I think it’s unrelated to why he’s back inside. I hope that woman gets the support she needs if he’s taking her to court to demand access so Andrea can play happy families. She’ll have that wean calling her mum, like she has Amelia calling Steven Daddy. Boak.

Reactions: 5
You think he’s wanting access? I agree I think it’s unrelated to why he’s back inside. I hope that woman gets the support she needs if he’s taking her to court to demand access so Andrea can play happy families. She’ll have that wean calling her mum, like she has Amelia calling Steven Daddy. Boak.
Probably fighting in court to get her name changed to Steven 😂 all 3 weans named after him 😂

• Haha