Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
So she’s having a thing in her garden next Saturday. Anyone else guessing it’s a gender reveal palaver 🤰
Maybe a ‘guess the daddy’. Pictures of all the local small time cocaine dealers that have been in bed with Andrea and Ameleeaaaaa up on the wall. A modern day, pin the tail on the donkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

lollie75

Chatty Member
Never says stephens away to work he’s always away a message🤣🤣 the gym or out wi her dad . Her life’s not relatable to normal mums who live within a working family budget . when I was a single mum even with a part time wage n running a house I had to budget for food shop n not ashamed to say a few days before payday I had to shout mammy what’s in your fridge 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9

dsr345

IMG_8559.png

Nah i’m howling at this tramp getting the jailbirds name tattooed on her Steven ‘beasty boy’ McGarry, didn’t learn her lesson from the ex, maybe put your child before getting your hole hen

• Haha
Reactions: 8

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
I mean she moves a jailbird in and has her wean calling him dad after days of meeting him then calls her wee girl Stevie may when the weans brother is called Steven and she's calling spanor a loonball 🤣🤣🤣🤣 back to doing your washings Andrea you have no business here hen 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Spanor511

VIP Member
Ohh Miss Andrea Murphy is AFFECTED darlingsssss 🤣 someone sent me this. Of course they did. the thick Huns in the comments that think she’s a warrior for having two weans and time to clean. Most people like me who aren’t scamming the social have a full time job, weans and a clean house Andrea. But then again I don’t waste my life, introducing wannabe gangsters into my children’s life’s? What dad is Ameeeleeeaaaa on now? 4? Lovely.
Nice she got the name Steven tattooed on her chest. Wonder if that’s her daughter, step son or wannabe gangster manchild.
Have a lovely weekend Andrea. Hope you don’t have too much washing and mopping to do. Oh it’s Fridays she gets the blow dry to go and see her wee man in the jail isn’t it. God, whit a life. #inspiring
---
I mean she moves a jailbird in and has her wean calling him dad after days of meeting him then calls her wee girl Stevie may when the weans brother is called Steven and she's calling spanor a loonball 🤣🤣🤣🤣 back to doing your washings Andrea you have no business here hen 🤣
Literally just said this 🤣🤣 posts every aspect of her life on camera but nobody is allowed an opinion unless you’re sucking up her bony arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
McGarry whose convictions include a knife assault, previously admitted recklessly discharging a gun.

He sounds lovely Andrea. Do the social work know about him Andrea doll ? They should. Imagine that hanging around two weans.. well technically four as he's already an apparent dad of two.

PS , It's on the Scottish unfluencer thread, he's apparently been recalled for being upto his old tricks. Nae proof as such, but it all adds up. Probably back inside till new year.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Fucking delighted. Angers me so much, her in that women’s aid house, that could go to someone genuinely in need. When she’s been shagging any wee wannabe gangster that can see past her huge snib. She’s got more disposable income that most working families in her area. It needs to stop.

justignoremeimadafty

She's loving the attention. She's been the same since she was a teenager. Ano her in real life she's an absolute fucking skank 👍 if she's no shagging someone's man she's sucking them aff 👏

• Haha
  • Sick

dsr345

Is she getting that wean to call that guy dad?😳 How long have the actually been together?
she’ll be 20 weeks monday/tuesday and if you look at her fb the last bf Neil was posting comments on her pics 23 weeks ago so in the space of less than 3 weeks she’s started shagging some other cunt and got knocked up, one way to trap a guy eh, she’s bogging absolute scummy mummy going on like she’s mum of the year and got that wean calling him dad within 5 months of knowing him, aye very good! Great safeguarding there, can’t stand skanks like her opening their legs for anything that breathes their way over putting their kids first! Do the world a favour get sterilised and stop breeding, ta!

• Wow
  • Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Absolutely disgusting. She’s a pure scummy mummy. She’s worse than most of they Scottish tiktokers. Cannot believe she has that poor wean calling that wee ned Dad. Wasn’t that long ago it was a different guy sleeping beside the poor wean.

• Sad

ReiRei01

Not her saying Amelia’s missing her “dad” 💀

The same “dad” that had a shooter and smack in the house of the autistic toddler.

This absolute degenerate of a maw is making Amelia’s real dad look like parent of the year.

Reactions: 6

Spanor511

VIP Member
Seen her TikTok about comments from trolls clearly meaning here, justifying her decisions about men. The facts are Andrea, you’re letting new men into your vulnerable daughters bed!!! How many has she seen now? All because you’re desperate for your hole off the local coke dealer.

dsr345

Not at all hen… you have a relationship with a scummy, skanky, waste of a body, abuser/junkie resulting in an innocent baby, props to you going to womens aid getting out that situation preventing your child witnessing any of that shite 👏
Then moves onto 2 different guys within weeks of each other, has them both around her daughter in the house, sharing a bed with the wean, one of them being a wannabe gangster who’s not long out the jail for a drive by shooting, drug dealing Steven McGarry around her daughter. Get your fuckin priorities straight!! No-one expects you to stay single having a child of course you’re allowed to move on but how many men are going to walk in and out that little girls life! And given what she claims to have been through you’d think she’d be a little more selective in her choice of men! There’s more to fuckin life than them spoiling you with flowers and yeezys 🙄 at some point you need to realise its not just about you, you’re introducing these cunts into your daughters life!!

Attachments