Andrea Pirlo90

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s done it before. She defo has a type.
chuck enough money at her & she will turn a blind eye to anything is the vibe a get from her. Shame for her girls bringing them up in an environment like that.

Reactions: 5
chuck enough money at her & she will turn a blind eye to anything is the vibe a get from her. Shame for her girls bringing them up in an environment like that.
That’s exactly it and what she done before.

Reactions: 3
Someone in her comments asked if they were still together and some thick Hun replied, they think he works away 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Honestly I can’t listen to her and shite 🤣🤣 how can she have so much housework. She lives in a normal sized house. 2 weans and just her now he’s in the jail? How much mess and washing do they have? It’s clearly exaggerated for content. She makes out she doesn’t stop cleaning and washing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has he not left her wi as much access to money as she’s been used to if she’s having to pay up a double buggy? She usually just buys
What she needs

Reactions: 1
is her daughter autistic or is it just one of these tit parenting excuses ?

Reactions: 2
Honestly I can’t listen to her and shite 🤣🤣 how can she have so much housework. She lives in a normal sized house. 2 weans and just her now he’s in the jail? How much mess and washing do they have? It’s clearly exaggerated for content. She makes out she doesn’t stop cleaning and washing.
Someone “sent” her this comment & she has done a video 🙈 you’re famous again oor Spanor 😂

• Haha
IMG_8559.png

Nah i’m howling at this woman getting the jailbirds name tattooed on her Steven ‘beasty boy’ McGarry, didn’t learn her lesson from the ex, maybe put your child before getting your hole hen

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean she moves a jailbird in and has her wean calling him dad after days of meeting him then calls her wee girl Stevie may when the weans brother is called Steven and she's calling spanor a loonball 🤣🤣🤣🤣 back to doing your washings Andrea you have no business here hen 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ohh Miss Andrea Murphy is AFFECTED darlingsssss 🤣 someone sent me this. Of course they did. the thick Huns in the comments that think she’s a warrior for having two weans and time to clean. Most people like me who aren’t scamming the social have a full time job, weans and a clean house Andrea. But then again I don’t waste my life, introducing wannabe gangsters into my children’s life’s? What dad is Ameeeleeeaaaa on now? 4? Lovely.
Nice she got the name Steven tattooed on her chest. Wonder if that’s her daughter, step son or wannabe gangster manchild.
Have a lovely weekend Andrea. Hope you don’t have too much washing and mopping to do. Oh it’s Fridays she gets the blow dry to go and see her wee man in the jail isn’t it. God, whit a life. #inspiring
---
I mean she moves a jailbird in and has her wean calling him dad after days of meeting him then calls her wee girl Stevie may when the weans brother is called Steven and she's calling spanor a loonball 🤣🤣🤣🤣 back to doing your washings Andrea you have no business here hen 🤣
Literally just said this 🤣🤣 posts every aspect of her life on camera but nobody is allowed an opinion unless you’re sucking up her bony arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ohh Miss Andrea Murphy is AFFECTED darlingsssss 🤣 someone sent me this. Of course they did. the thick Huns in the comments that think she’s a warrior for having two weans and time to clean. Most people like me who aren’t scamming the social have a full time job, weans and a clean house Andrea. But then again I don’t waste my life, introducing wannabe gangsters into my children’s life’s? What dad is Ameeeleeeaaaa on now? 4? Lovely.
Nice she got the name Steven tattooed on her chest. Wonder if that’s her daughter, step son or wannabe gangster manchild.
Have a lovely weekend Andrea. Hope you don’t have too much washing and mopping to do. Oh it’s Fridays she gets the blow dry to go and see her wee man in the jail isn’t it. God, whit a life. #inspiring
---

Literally just said this 🤣🤣 posts every aspect of her life on camera but nobody is allowed an opinion unless you’re sucking up her bony arse.
Omg @Spanor511 I bet the jealousy is ripping out of you wanting her life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Famous again keep sending folk this way hen for exposing the truth on your fake life. You show what you want to show the huns lap it up.

Cooking with Caroline get back in the kitchen pal less slating us tattlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg @Spanor511 I bet the jealousy is ripping out of you wanting her life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Famous again keep sending folk this way hen for exposing the truth on your fake life. You show what you want to show the huns lap it up.

Cooking with Caroline get back in the kitchen pal less slating us tattlers.
Out of all the comments on here about her scumbag life, she chooses to highlight one about her cleaning 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Google Steven McGarry. He’s obviously been recalled because he’s got a bad temper. Awwww the wee man. Clearly got small man syndrome.

Andrea Murphy
Andrea Pirlo
AndreaPirlo90

• Haha
Google Steven McGarry. He’s obviously been recalled because he’s got a bad temper. Awwww the wee man. Clearly got small man syndrome.

Andrea Murphy
Andrea Pirlo
AndreaPirlo90
What's he in for this time 😂😂😂😂this is hilarious she's slagging us off for our sad lives, but we've all been at work, fed our bairns and now listening to our men snoring away 😂😂😂. Andrea Murphy the time after I put my bairns to bed and my man started snoring was priceless.....How's your night going 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha