Scottish Influencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These always get closed because people talking about dodgy stuff so keep it clean gals, I need the gossip.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
These always get closed because people talking about dodgy stuff so keep it clean gals, I need the gossip.
It is so annoying that they get closed but the dodgy stories is always true ………..and mostly what the goss is with Scottish influencers we all know 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Anyone have any tea on Fal Carberry, Stephanie bennet and the rest of that lot? They used to all hang about and then it just stopped, Stephanie has went private too so raging a can’t snoop :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks like a alien or something 👽
That's her full of make up.. you should see her without 😂 See her around her flat a lot and she's a proper rough looking lassie barefaced. I used to think she was late 40s but apparently she's only early 30s?!

Reactions: 2
Anyone hve anything on courtney doyle
I’d never heard of her but searched her after seeing it here and that was quite the trip. I’ve not got ig but went through her TT. Didn’t look that problematic other than most of her videos are a ‘dig’ at someone whilst claiming to be unbothered by anyone. Bit contradictory.

Absolute mess of a lassie - stripper, onlyfans, aesthetics queen, turkey teeth advert.

Her mans the same, the barber that's never open these days, and is really a Street pharmacist 😂

Absolute pair of roasters.

Reactions: 6