Andrea Pirlo90

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parking my backside as well. Interested what people have to say about her as i am still on the fence 🤔

Reactions: 4
I don't know she tries to come across sweet and innocent. But the bairns dad was a well known criminal, of course she knew and got involved. Now she's acting all single maw of the year.... But doesn't work to provide for her bairn 🙄seems all a bit sussed.

Reactions: 5
Hi guys, don’t see much of the girls posts.. but if my fellow tattlers are in then I want a seat ❤😂

@Spanor511 did you manage Stutchys? Have yous seen her recent tiktoks, lying on the couch with her legs open! She makes me sick

Where does she get the money? Constant shopping hauls, showing what shes got?

Hi guys, don’t see much of the girls posts.. but if my fellow tattlers are in then I want a seat ❤😂

@Spanor511 did you manage Stutchys? Have yous seen her recent tiktoks, lying on the couch with her legs open! She makes me sick
Nope I can’t do any. Would love one of her though. That’s a few people been asking. She’s a mink.

I don't know she tries to come across sweet and innocent. But the bairns dad was a well known criminal, of course she knew and got involved. Now she's acting all single maw of the year.... But doesn't work to provide for her bairn 🙄seems all a bit sussed.
Aye and straight to women’s aid for a cracker of a council house. She’s all there and more is our Andrea. Now onto boyfriend number 2 in as many months…..

Also unsure of her .. canny suss the vibes at all
As wide as the Clyde. Another imbecile selling shite to her Huns. So busy and stressed all the bleeping time but doesn’t work and has her wean in nursery and the wean even gets picked up in a bus. Doesn’t know she’s living.

Why dies her wee girl get picked up?
Nae idea. I heard her saying one time, we missed Amelia’s wee bus that picks her up. Probably to give Andrea more time to mop her floors for the 40th time that morning.

Reactions: 6
I have never known someone who doesnt work to get as many parcels delivered as she does. I am intrigued as to how she affords it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Same and she’s never done shopping. Always buying some amount of shite and food for just one adult and a child. She hinted that her ex man was a police informant not long ago. 😬🤔

Reactions: 2