Anastasia Kingsnorth (floral princess) (mini SaffyB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said he made 21. I assumed that was 21k after Millie saying she made 25k off one ad
He might of meant 2100
But I’m sure he does stuff on the side other than yt

Off topic but he’s had sex with Haz
I mean no one says 21 when they mean 2,100 and they really awkwardly gassed him up after he said 21 as well. Yes he does things on the side that’s why I mentioned Instagram, but his follower count ain’t high enough to be 21k a month ~so far. But yeah back to Anna

Reactions: 1
Saffron’s new video she says she doesn’t go around Ana’s house because apparently she doesn’t have time

• Haha
Reactions: 5
why does she feel the need to put 'flying alone at 18' and stuff in her titles as if its THAT much of a big deal, you're not 16 anymore hun you're a fully legal adult.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Doesn’t have time but ana has time to go there so they can do stuff together film videos etc 🤨 Oka.

Lies

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Doesn't have time, hilarious!!!!! It's even more obvious now that Saffron is the friend julie hates 😂

Reactions: 7
Saffron’s new video she says she doesn’t go around Ana’s house because apparently she doesn’t have time
And Ana doesn’t have time either....🤔 they’re both so busy.
Who’s the girl that goes to London to bum around with Byron and Haz on the regular? 😐
If it looks like Ana...and it talks like Ana.

I’d go YouTube premium to see Wendy and Julie do a 24 hour challenge
“Pretend you actually like each other”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she does yeah.

In Julie's insta story about the hair removal you can hear she has a speech impediment. She says 'huge' weird and you can hear she doesn't pronounce her 'R's'. Also, is her voice not ridiculously put on? Likes she trying to sound posh 😝

Reactions: 4
I also think LA is weird choice of place to go on holiday as you can’t drink in the States until you’re 21. It looks awful to me. I can’t see the attraction of traipsing the concrete pavements in that heat, searching for more tat to buy or junk food to consume.
Then the beach is nearly an hour away in an Uber and when they go there none of them seem to know what to do with themselves 😟

Reactions: 5
I also think LA is weird choice of place to go on holiday as you can’t drink in the States until you’re 21. It looks awful to me. I can’t see the attraction of traipsing the concrete pavements in that heat, searching for more tat to buy or junk food to consume.
Then the beach is nearly an hour away in an Uber and when they go there none of them seem to know what to do with themselves 😟
Isnt it a gifted trip?

To take pictures for the gram. She’s probably gonna try and get into team 10 or something equally as lame

Reactions: 1
Completely agree what are they gonna do there for 3 weeks? Dread to think how many burgers she’ll eat. Also goes out in jumper, moans it’s hot. Goes back to hotel and shows her out later with the same jumper on?? Like get changed lol.
But they aren’t doing a Zoella and sitting in the room eating pizza all day so least they’re actually out and about 😂

Her Instagram yesterday before they went to the beach, her boobs coming out the bottom of her beach wear. Seriously, she needs to stop it! If she was my daughter there's no way I'd be ok with her wearing things like that! Why draw attention to yourself like that? What has happened to Ana since she turned 18?!! And another thing, I reckon she has feelings for Byron, the way she acts around him isn't a "we're just so comfortable in each other's company", she flirts like hell!!! You can't change him Ana 🙄

Reactions: 7
And another thing, I reckon she has feelings for Byron, the way she acts around him isn't a "we're just so comfortable in each other's company", she flirts like hell!!!
Oh they definitely have drunk hook ups.

I would love to go go LA, but it’s not exactly holiday destination and definitely not for 3 weeks! But hey, I’m glad she’s travelling, I wish I could travel more.

Also, is no one else intrigued as to when her mom said she used to own “loads” of designer items such as Prada, Gucci, LV, etc.

Reactions: 3
LA is somewhere you stop for a few days at most to see the main sites, not somewhere you generally go for a full holiday. It really isn’t a nice city behind all the glamour.

Reactions: 3
She's walking along like how beaut is this street and I just see big concrete shops and the occasional palm tree :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So am I the only one that thought Byron was gay? I was always so confused when people ‘shipped’ them but clearly I must have been the minority

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.