Anastasia Kingsnorth (floral princess) (mini SaffyB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually liked Julie until I read some of the comments here, I never watched these vlogs until more recently so never saw the old ones.

I did think ana was funding the house as she got the bigger room which must crush her mum inside...... surely ana would have been better getting a place of her own. I know at her age if I could have afforded it I would have done in an instant

Reactions: 3
I actually liked Julie until I read some of the comments here, I never watched these vlogs until more recently so never saw the old ones.

I did think ana was funding the house as she got the bigger room which must crush her mum inside...... surely ana would have been better getting a place of her own. I know at her age if I could have afforded it I would have done in an instant
That’s what I’m thinking, that way atticus could’ve had his own room and so could her mum if they’d stayed in their old house and ana moved out
Always thought it was strange atticus staying with Julie

Reactions: 5
That’s what I’m thinking, that way atticus could’ve had his own room and so could her mum if they’d stayed in their old house and ana moved out
Always thought it was strange atticus staying with Julie
Yeah I found that very odd. Shame on her for relying on her daughter though

Kind of feel sorry for ana

Reactions: 1
I think she in a really tricky position, does Julie actually work or is she still “retraining” 🤔
She would also be leaving atticus alone with just her mum and imo I think she’s like a second mum to him at times.
I’m probably the only one who thinks Ana does deserve to have the bigger room 🤣 she does work from home, gets endless products and clothing sent to her,
Films in her room, probably pays for the majority of the house and regardless of who gets the better room it’s a huge upgrade from what they had previously so Julie is still better off. But that is ana’s “office” in a way.
Julie would never have afforded that alone.
So Ana could have a flat of her own but this way they both benefit.

Reactions: 11
I think she in a really tricky position, does Julie actually work or is she still “retraining” 🤔
She would also be leaving atticus alone with just her mum and imo I think she’s like a second mum to him at times.
I’m probably the only one who thinks Ana does deserve to have the bigger room 🤣 she does work from home, gets endless products and clothing sent to her,
Films in her room, probably pays for the majority of the house and regardless of who gets the better room it’s a huge upgrade from what they had previously so Julie is still better off. But that is ana’s “office” in a way.
Julie would never have afforded that alone.
So Ana could have a flat of her own but this way they both benefit.
Yeah I totally agree with everything you put..... plus if she has been treated horrible by her mum she won’t want that for her brother will she 😔

Yeah I totally agree with everything you put..... plus if she has been treated horrible by her mum she won’t want that for her brother will she 😔
I don’t think Julie is a bad mum, but I don’t understand Ana’s childhood much, she doesn’t know her own dad, had a “dad” growing up who has an older daughter (who now has a child)
Julie wasn’t with atticus’ father and he now has a child with his (new?) wife?
See, honest opinion, it’s messy, If I was her I want to keep near my little brother as well.
It one thing I really respect about her but she doesn’t need to be a fool, I’d also take the bigger room 😬
She Probably could have moved to Brighton and shacked up with saffron in an apartment but she hasn’t left them behind.
Il judge her content and attitude but I give her credit for that.

Reactions: 8
That's one thing about Ana I love, her bond with her brother is genuine and it's clear he adores her too.

Anyone else notice when she was weighing the Pringles and scotch egg it sounded like she had food in her mouth???🧐🤨

Reactions: 3
I don’t think Julie is a bad mum, but I don’t understand Ana’s childhood much, she doesn’t know her own dad, had a “dad” growing up who has an older daughter (who now has a child)
Julie wasn’t with atticus’ father and he now has a child with his (new?) wife?
See, honest opinion, it’s messy, If I was her I want to keep near my little brother as well.
It one thing I really respect about her but she doesn’t need to be a fool, I’d also take the bigger room 😬
She Probably could have moved to Brighton and shacked up with saffron in an apartment but she hasn’t left them behind.
Il judge her content and attitude but I give her credit for that.
I don’t know about her past - I will keep reading the comments 😂

Just watched Elmo films new video say it or shot it
Millie T (similar amount of subscribers) was asked how much did she make in her last brand deal and said 25k
For one brand deal
Imagine how much Ana is raking it in

• Wow
I also like that Ana started youtube as a moshi monsters account, looking back on her old videos she did it because she WANTED to create videos, and they are awful 🤣🤣
But in that innocent way that made me love her in the beginning.
Saffron Barker started her channel because her boyfriends followers wanted her to start a channel and saffy barker knew she could get instant followers.
She’d already tried a singing career. She wanted to be “famous” not make youtube content.
I don’t know if Ana’s channel would have grown without saffron but I do think she would have been a better person without the barkers.
Once she looks after her brother I’m fine with her doing well tbh, seeing Julie in the Q&A she did with Ana make me think her mum might need some help raising that kid.
Nothing wrong with that 😬 she just seems very, anxious at times. Kids pick up on that.

Reactions: 6
Just watched Elmo films new video say it or shot it
Millie T (similar amount of subscribers) was asked how much did she make in her last brand deal and said 25k
For one brand deal
Imagine how much Ana is raking it in
WOOOOOW. I mean we all know that Youtubers make insane money, but I didn’t think that one would get anywhere near 25k for a single brand deal. I’m so shocked!

WOOOOOW. I mean we all know that Youtubers make insane money, but I didn’t think that one would get anywhere near 25k for a single brand deal. I’m so shocked!
Elmo films who’s video it was said he made 21k so far that month
What do they even spend it on

For 25k I would happily post my used pad on YouTube 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I seen a youtuber did one Instagram post for Horlicks and got 600 ... it’s a joke

& I think ana got the biggest room for filming her videos with the lights etc

I’m actually quite jealous of her figure, I’m the same age as her and literally if I even breathe I bloat :ROFLMAO:, must admit though, I’m not jealous of what inside her stomach is saying

Elmo films who’s video it was said he made 21k so far that month
What do they even spend it on

For 25k I would happily post my used pad on YouTube [emoji1787]
Was this month special or something? If not I don’t believe him. He’s always broke in social climbers vlogs, his channel views aren’t good and he only has 100k on insta. Ain’t no way he’s making 200k+ a year.

Was this month special or something? If not I don’t believe him. He’s always broke in social climbers vlogs, his channel views aren’t good and he only has 100k on insta. Ain’t no way he’s making 200k+ a year.
He said he made 21. I assumed that was 21k after Millie saying she made 25k off one ad
He might of meant 2100
But I’m sure he does stuff on the side other than yt

Off topic but he’s had sex with Haz

Reactions: 2
Off topic but he’s had sex with Haz
😨😨😨😨😨😨😨
I THOUGHT THE JUST HELD HANDS 😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They went out together for a while 😆

I don’t actually think Ana eats as much as we think she does (she makes it look like she does)
Yeah she has McDonald’s a lot but I think she’s the type to skip all meals and just eat McDonald’s for one meal and graze on tit in the evening.
I doubt she has breakfast and doesn’t seem to cook. Probably eats with her family if it’s something she likes but I think it’s a bit like Zoe Sugg. In reality she might order tons of food but that doesn’t mean she eats it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.