Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Casperron

VIP Member
Love Julie’s bio.. ‘fierce female doing it for herself’
Your daughter pays your rent, love

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Moreteaplease

How is eating nice food all day a CHALLENGE??? Ooh no I have to eat pizza and chocolate for a day.. woe is me.
Here’s an idea: 24 hours of me sticking to my word and taking my little brother to Disney.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Just watched her lunchables thing. She barely eats. The three pizza one she gave her friends one each. She tried the nachos then her friends were sitting eating them in the background.

No way on these challenges that’s actually all she eats.

Took one bite out of her breakfast one too.
I honestly don’t think Ana eats as much as she makes out. Just because her diet is 90% McDonald’s doesn’t mean she eats huge amounts of it.
I think the ones who “eat so much” are usually the ones who eat hardly anything 🤷‍♀️

These 24 hour challenges need to stop.
“24 hours breathing and blinking like a normal adult”
“24 hours NOT altering my voice for a bloody video”
“24 hours not using the word literally”
“Giving my tenant the main bedroom (and bathroom) for 24 hours” 😆 totally went there sorry Julie.
Go use the toilet quick 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

onetreehill233

Ana annoys me as much as the next person but these comments calling her a hoe and prostitute are ridiculous. She's an 18 year old ADULT who posts the very occasional photo of herself in a bikini and she's even got tracksuit bottoms and a cardigan on in that underwear photo. We all have bodies I'm not sure why you're all so offended by her showing hers.
Sorry I don't want to defend her too much but I really hate slut shaming.

Reactions: 16

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
1BB78E99-D613-42D2-9673-A088D91B524E.jpeg

Use discount code: cashinginonmydaughter50
For quality iPhone merchandise.

I’m embarrassed for her. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Casperron

VIP Member
Someone tell me what her insta bio is about? Like she moved there 😂 u went on holiday love
Makes me laugh when girls put their holiday location in their bio
I went to Lidl last week don’t see me changing my location fml

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So am I the only one that thought Byron was gay? I was always so confused when people ‘shipped’ them but clearly I must have been the minority

Reactions: 14
How poor is this girl’s palette that every food she eats is “incredible”? I’m sorry but nobody with decent tastebuds would ever describe a processed lunchable as “out of this world”

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Her mum cringes me out so badly.

Matter of time before she has her own channel.

When she’s telling people to keep an eye on her Instagram to see her fake Louis bag. Please

Just looked at Ana’s Instagram and a guy I went to uni with follows her. Guessing not for her makeup tips haha

Her mums profile says ‘public figure’ can someone stop the world I want to get off 😂😂😂

• Haha

sonnenschein8

Latest video is laughable. Does she not understand exchange rates....? Saying “everything is sooo expensive in Target. This bag here is 24 dollars but in Tesco this would be like 15 pounds” .... obviously when you convert the currency the difference is much less?!? “I wish I could buy more in Target but it’s so much more expensive! I’m gonna have to sacrifice a bag or shoes!” If you’re spending £100 in Tesco and want an equal “challenge”, you could be spending about $125 in Target to equal £100 with the conversion. Accounting for shoes or a bag or even both. Honestly so embarrassing that she calls herself a “travel vlogger” and says how much she loves travelling when she is this dumb and ignorant. The outfits and her hairstyle are hideous.

Loopy81

Chatty Member
I got a WTF vibe from her latest video - not quite sure what the point was or why it was necessary to buy so much stuff. It was just pretty pointless wasn’t it

I’ve never seen or heard of this haz and Byron but I can’t help but feel they are just free loading off Ana...... Ana strikes me as vulnerable or should I say easy target, Byron isn’t interested in her but he’s going to stick around for the freebies 🙄

I think deep down she’s a genuine and lovely girl but she’s just always out to impress people - maybe I’m wrong I’m not sure 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
she’s always says she’s got exciting videos coming up but she’s always asking for video ideas on instagram! 24 hours eating lunchables isn’t exactly exciting!

also I think she should just vlog while she’s out there! Not do main Channel videos

Since the day Ana dropped out of 6th form
the videos are gonna be sick, the vlogs are gonna be sick, I’m so motivated, I really wanna up my game on YouTube and give you guys the best content

All talk and no trousers 😐 especially on Instagram 👙
They know once they just keep promising “amazing content/exciting things coming” they never have to deliver.

• Haha
  • Sad

MangoFandango

Chatty Member
When they’re caked in make-up wearing fake eyelashes & Saffron’s wearing her wig/extensions, they look like a couple of transvestites.

• Haha