Anastasia Kingsnorth (floral princess) (mini SaffyB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Instagram photo is soooo edited it looks awful
She looks like a man

Reactions: 2
Byron and haz don’t have many subs right? I don’t watch either of them but I just assume that they are smaller youtubers. Is this why they constantly hang with ana so they can tag along on all these press trips ??

Reactions: 1
Is that yet another designer purchase?? (I think Balenciaga but can’t see properly)
She probably bought that ugly bag she wanted or something as equally pointless

Who’s this Freya girl that went to LA with them?? I don’t think she’s one of anas friends as she doesn’t even follow her on instagram and Freya doesn’t even have a big following. Maybe she’s a friend from Haz’s Uni?

Last edited:
She probably bought that ugly bag she wanted or something as equally pointless

Who’s this Freya girl that went to LA with them?? I don’t think she’s one of anas friends as she doesn’t even follow her on instagram and Freya doesn’t even have a big following. Maybe she’s a friend from Haz’s Uni?
I believe she’s Haz & Byron’s flatmate?

The earthquakes are actually horrific and I hope everyone is safe but I can just see her using this for click bait.

“ALONE during an EARTHQUAKE in LA at 18 and THIS is what happened”

Reactions: 9
Overuse of the word literally means I no longer believe anything she says 😂
Please, someone, teach her 'figuratively.'

Reactions: 6
Her thumbnail says 400 odd pounds, but she only spent 192.. Clickbait or what

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Ugh such a waste when there are people starving, I hope none of that food goes to waste.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I mean she’s only there for 3 weeks not 3 months, no need. She’ll be eating out most of the time anyway.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.