Anastasia Kingsnorth (floral princess) (mini SaffyB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That vlog when she’s trying stuff on, the beatles top she tries on “it’s the Beatles crossing the road.” I cannot stand girls like her wearing band tees because it’s “cool” what an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That vlog when she’s trying stuff on, the beatles top she tries on “it’s the Beatles crossing the road.” I cannot stand girls like her wearing band tees because it’s “cool” what an idiot
Just a random road you know 😂 JEEZ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I was going to say this! Just them crossing the road 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So it appears neither mother and daughter don’t check things before they post online. Ana with her bloody pad & now Julie has her fly undone in her latest post.

Dimwits the pair of them.

• Haha
Anyone else find it so cringey how she tries to be sooo grown up and act like she’s always having sex and now constantly got her boobs and bum out. To me she still looks like a pubescent girl and it makes me really uncomfortable! Plus the used sanitary towel on the floor is such an immature thing to even do like what grown up adult leaves something so dirty around just chilling on the floor!!

Reactions: 10
The state of the three of them in their bleeping orthopaedic trainers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else find it so cringey how she tries to be sooo grown up and act like she’s always having sex and now constantly got her boobs and bum out. To me she still looks like a pubescent girl and it makes me really uncomfortable! Plus the used sanitary towel on the floor is such an immature thing to even do like what grown up adult leaves something so dirty around just chilling on the floor!!
You see I think she’s still a virgin personally... there’s a video where she says she’s not but she doesn’t really go into much detail... I think she’s saying she isn’t because of the whole stigma behind how it’s weird to not be a virgin past 18, I think she’s trying to be like saffron so saying she isn’t one to make her self seem better

Thing is I don’t think she is a Virgin . It’s very obvious that she lost her virginity to Morgz in late 2017. They stayed in a hotel room together and shared a bed and you could tell by how they both where acting that the had slept together. I’d say she just did it at the time cause all her YouTube friends had slept with people but from Q&A’s she’s done you can see how much she regrets her first time by how she talks about it & from the details she’s shared about it , it all adds up to Morgz being the one she lost it to. Even saffron knows it from a Q&A they did , she was trying to hold in her laugh. That’s why I find it soooo fake how Ana and Kiera Bridget have been acting like best mates when they both disliked eachother and have a past with a Morgz.

Reactions: 5
I’m guessing all you tubers read here..... Julie made a comment about been after ana’s money - a few times 🙊

I don’t understand how this girl eats so much mcdonalds but doesn’t have a single bit of cellulite on her????

Reactions: 3
'body off Baywatch, face off Crimewatch' always comes to mind when thinking of ana [emoji51]

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.