Anastasia Kingsnorth (floral princess) (mini SaffyB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a stupid video why on earth did they buy so much frozen food when they know damn well they’ll be eating out most days? And all the cereals, so wasteful 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I got a WTF vibe from her latest video - not quite sure what the point was or why it was necessary to buy so much stuff. It was just pretty pointless wasn’t it

I’ve never seen or heard of this haz and Byron but I can’t help but feel they are just free loading off Ana...... Ana strikes me as vulnerable or should I say easy target, Byron isn’t interested in her but he’s going to stick around for the freebies 🙄

I think deep down she’s a genuine and lovely girl but she’s just always out to impress people - maybe I’m wrong I’m not sure 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I got a WTF vibe from her latest video - not quite sure what the point was or why it was necessary to buy so much stuff. It was just pretty pointless wasn’t it

I’ve never seen or heard of this haz and Byron but I can’t help but feel they are just free loading off Ana...... Ana strikes me as vulnerable or should I say easy target, Byron isn’t interested in her but he’s going to stick around for the freebies 🙄

I think deep down she’s a genuine and lovely girl but she’s just always out to impress people - maybe I’m wrong I’m not sure 🤷🏻‍♀️
I couldn’t agree more.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I just thought shes trying hard to copy Ana. Julie has a cracking figure but really should she be posing like her 18 yr old instagrammer daughter?

Reactions: 7
Can’t wait to watch her handcuff video, wonder who came up with that idea? So different. 🤯

Reactions: 3
Did she wash her hands after going to the toilet? Straight after she flushed she high fived Byron without washing them 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
1BB78E99-D613-42D2-9673-A088D91B524E.jpeg

Use discount code: cashinginonmydaughter50
For quality iPhone merchandise.

I’m embarrassed for her. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m all for people being body confident or confident about their appearance in general as I’d hate anyone to feel so upset about themselves but Ana has become very vain in regards to how she looks. In almost every video she’s bragging about something whether it’s her body , her features or her “tan” for example which is fake yet she keeps going on about it like it’s natural but anyway I just don’t like the vibe I’m getting from her lately I feel she’s very full of herself and it doesn’t come across well . Sorry but I swear if the girl was a big tasty she’d eat herself that’s how much she loves herself.

Reactions: 10
Just to clarify, Byron is gay right?
I found myself watching one of his videos (which I doubt I’ll do again lol). He said he doesn’t put labels on it because he doesn’t really know.
But implied he’s attracted to both

Reactions: 3
I found myself watching one of his videos (which I doubt I’ll do again lol). He said he doesn’t put labels on it because he doesn’t really know.
But implied he’s attracted to both
Hes so camp how can she not see it!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.