Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is there any proof she’s acc claiming though? i think with being self employed you can keep up to 12k? before it gets taxed? i don’t think you should be reporting anything without proof
She doesn’t work that’s why most people assumed she would claim benefits. If you earn under 12k you still have to declare it you just don’t get taxed. Not declaring money is illegal whether it’s £1 or &1,000,000. If she’s not claiming benefits and someone reports her nothing will happen to her.

Not reporting benefit fraud as we don't know if she does claim. Reporting her for possibly not declaring self employed income. You have to declare any self employed income, even if irregular throughout the year.
The benefit fraud link, can also declare people for not declaring income, not just benefits it’s any type of fraud x

Reactions: 3
she can slap as much orange shite on her as she wants she will always stink of onions grease and dirt

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I’ve just watched byrons vlog (first time watching him) bc it came up on my recommended. And at the end of the vlog he said he’s moving out and potentially found a place with some people (I assume haz and Freya), but he said something about the people being neighbours and potentially a flatmate. I think the flatmate is ana

• Wow
Reactions: 5
she does come across a bit grotty tbf, she’d benefit from a good scrub, proper bath night like exfoliate hair washed etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now that Ana's near and dear friend Haz has called out fast fashion like PLT and Missguided for being problematic towards POC I wonder if Ana will renounce work with them :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
hello everyone! Here is a list of things off the top of my head which proves that ana has as much personality as a plank of wood. Copying saffron and Addison. Oh ana, do be yourself please.

Saff wants to move out

Ana wants to move out

Saff goes on strictly

Ana wants to be on tv

Saff gets a nose job

Ana wants a nose job

Saff gets jaw filler

Ana wants jaw filler

Saff gets an Apple Watch

Ana wants an Apple Watch

Saff and Addison Rae go back to natural hair

Ana wants to go back to natural hair

BB4B0BD1-FF4C-4AF3-A0E1-48258AB70194.jpeg

B9CD1813-C275-49AD-8D7B-1DD1C1D722F8.jpeg

FC8E515B-051B-44DD-9604-23A5EB7D2B25.jpeg
9A591FAD-2CDC-4A2A-AAB8-17AB66E23DA8.jpeg

now for some of ana copying Addison rae
A38C2127-3718-45C4-9BD6-7A879D5F1434.jpeg
8DD54123-755E-4A7B-85B5-37E979838258.jpeg

ED0F9C88-9722-44AE-87B9-02EA75EEFCFF.jpeg
6712557C-A071-4072-9593-DA4CDE50E032.jpeg

5BA0732F-6A9E-4A13-92A1-F87E72A4BE0A.png

9F1B72C5-E5EE-4FF8-B18F-3E41C56EE96B.png

sadly I can only attach 10 photos, but there are so many other tiktoks she has copied.

Thankyou for coming to my ted talks once again. Don’t forget to hit this post a huge thumbs up 😘😘

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
hello everyone! Here is a list of things off the top of my head which proves that ana has as much personality as a plank of wood. Copying saffron and Addison. Oh ana, do be yourself please.

Saff wants to move out

Ana wants to move out

Saff goes on strictly

Ana wants to be on tv

Saff gets a nose job

Ana wants a nose job

Saff gets jaw filler

Ana wants jaw filler

Saff gets an Apple Watch

Ana wants an Apple Watch

Saff and Addison Rae go back to natural hair

Ana wants to go back to natural hair

View attachment 150379
View attachment 150357
View attachment 150359View attachment 150360

now for some of ana copying Addison rae
View attachment 150371View attachment 150372

View attachment 150373View attachment 150374
View attachment 150375
View attachment 150376
sadly I can only attach 10 photos, but there are so many other tiktoks she has copied.

Thankyou for coming to my ted talks once again. Don’t forget to hit this post a huge thumbs up 😘😘
Has saf had jaw filler? I knew something other than her nose was different as well but couldn’t tell what!

Reactions: 6
Has saf had jaw filler? I knew something other than her nose was different as well but couldn’t tell what!
Shame she doesn't focus on filling her brain instead. Her face is now gigantic from all the filler and very strange looking.

In years to come people will regret getting all these chemicals pumped into their faces... they'll discover it causes irreperable damage but by then it'll be too late!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ana doesn’t need jaw filler, she needs to stop eating so much processed crap that water retention will go lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah, it’s the only thing she’s ever admitted. She said she got it done for her 18th but it’s all dissolved now she claims. She’s probs had a top up but won’t admit to that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
off-topic, but how does ana in particular manage to eat in her bed without feeling icky, I'm just mentioning her because she does it quite frequently but it's gross to eat in your room where the crumbs will fall onto your bed and clothing and then proceed to stink up your room.

not to mention ants

Reactions: 8
off-topic, but how does ana in particular manage to eat in her bed without feeling icky, I'm just mentioning her because she does it quite frequently but it's gross to eat in your room where the crumbs will fall onto your bed and clothing and then proceed to stink up your room.

not to mention ants
Her bedbugs must think they're insect royalty!!! Fed like kings and queens on her crumbs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.