Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Ana has deleted the tweet? I’m not surprised tbh cause I reckon everyone would have thought it was bs until she verified it. The way mejulie speaks to people is vile and Ana knows it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just shows Julie's nasty side coming out of ana with that tweet🤦‍♀️ the poor girls probably worked more in a shift at Tesco's than ana has in her life and she's threatening her job over something that she didn't even witness😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I just followed the girl to see the tweet hope she don’t think I’m a McMinion😂 When I was searching for the tweet I came across this...let’s invite the gal on here
98945DEC-FC22-493D-952B-75DEFE093F43.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why am I not surprised Julie made someone cry in Tesco? I feel sorry for Ana, if Julie is that mean to strangers, imagine how she is to Ana off camera!!

Reactions: 17
Oh god that is awful, how is that acceptable had anyone called her out on it? She looks like a character from come fly with me or Little Britain.
Don’t preach abit BLM then tan yourself so your darker than most mixed raced people 🙄
What the duck!!! This is appropriating black culture - you'd think after educating herself, she would know how offensive thus looks.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
omfg she looks horrific. also threatening that girls job?! duck her.
i hate that family lol.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
omg i just looked at her recent. that is horrible. there's a difference between normal fake tan and black face. her body is a light orange and her face is a different race

Reactions: 6
Oh god that is awful, how is that acceptable had anyone called her out on it? She looks like a character from come fly with me or Little Britain.
Don’t preach abit BLM then tan yourself so your darker than most mixed raced people 🙄
When will she realise that foundation lips is not a thing. It’s not nice. It’s not cute. It’s ugly. And against the colour of her skin on the pics makes it look just as bad

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.