Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 đź’©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs Julie. What a class A bleep!! Sorry for using that word but what else can you say?

Also Ana on Twitter claiming she’s not dirty when telling a story about how boys at school called her dirty.

Ana I think you’ll find blood encrusted sanny pads on your floor next to a plate of food, not washing your hands after you go to the toilet and the state of your beauty blender are just three things that prove you’re a dirty little grot bag.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Foundation lips Ana strikes again!
I really wish she'd stop tucking her jumper under her boobs, it looks ridiculous and so does pulling the belt loops on her Jeans 🙄

Reactions: 10
Oh god that is awful, how is that acceptable had anyone called her out on it? She looks like a character from come fly with me or Little Britain.
Don’t preach abit BLM then tan yourself so your darker than most mixed raced people 🙄
She actively chooses to look like she rolled around in tit and wonders why people call her dirty, oh ANA. Surprised Julie doesn’t say anything, remember her bad makeup

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah her always taking about getting drunk, sex and losing her virginity is so embarrassing. Like someone else mentioned, I’m the same age as her and me and my mates would’ve talked like that when we were like 16/17 cos we felt rebellious. Now drinking and having sex, it’s just normal? It’s what everyone does? You’re not cool Ana? Talking about it so often actually makes you look so tragic and embarrassing

Reactions: 17
She's #obsessed with those horrific jeans. They don't even fit her and I bet they bleeping stink.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She doesn’t even look tanned just dirty? Why’s her stomach so patchy as well ew

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was just discussing with some friends when Ana got blacker than us 🤣🤣🤣 Christ alive, is she socially distancing in the islands?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but there’s just NO way she wears her Invisalign! Also why are the front two teeth bright white and the rest just dull??
CA21A429-AB20-4628-B15C-2DB867031E11.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Ana has decided to join a host of tone deaf Instagrammers who are painting BLACK FACE in “solidarity” to the BLM movement. So many are getting called out for it and Ana needs to too!!
E4F6444E-26BD-47DB-9533-FBE03A148B0B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
94664009-606C-49EE-B4CD-0FDA4D57A80D.jpeg
35C60127-D5A4-4680-897E-CE663AB8F201.jpeg

They both look so different to their ig.. they’re still beautiful but it’s two completely different people

• Haha
Also she doesn't look that dark in her videos. It's so obvious that she uses either photoshop or facetune to change her skin colour :sick: does she think people don't notice that?

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but there’s just NO way she wears her Invisalign! Also why are the front two teeth bright white and the rest just dull??View attachment 150812
She’s clearly “coloured” her face on airbrush or whatever to make her skin look darker, but she’s actually also coloured her teeth in too. Hence why her teeth are the same shade as her face. Also, it looks to me like she has blurred something on her lip? A spot maybev

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.