Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope locals raid the bins the thought of all the things going to waste she should be absolutely ashamed of herself!

If I lived nearby I'd call the police and report Julie for having a foghorn voice and disturbing the peace!

#stantonnoisenuisance #hotsexyfoghornxo
Atticus needs to rate the bin contents out of 10 before they end up in landfill

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ana had 500k+ cash in her company accounts as of last year so I wouldn't say its a reach that she earns a lot. She also seems to owe 250k to creditors though? I wonder wtf for lmao.
Saffron had 600k+ in her company accounts pre-Strictly and 146k owed to creditors.

Reactions: 7
Ana had 500k+ cash in her company accounts as of last year so I wouldn't say its a reach that she earns a lot. She also seems to owe 250k to creditors though? I wonder wtf for lmao.
Saffron had 600k+ in her company accounts pre-Strictly and 146k owed to creditors.
Not saying she doesn’t earn a lot but the previous post was suggesting she earns £300k a year just for YouTube and there’s just no way.

Reactions: 3
directors loans possibly?

Reactions: 1
Louise Pentland pays herself a salary of 500k a year so I’m not sure why people convinced there’s no way that Ana who does more ADs and gets far more views than Louise could do that

louise would have got book advances but I’m sure that’s similar money to what Ana gets from that tit clothing line, etc

Reactions: 10
That 250k was for me for keeping her relevant. I asked her to donate it to charity but haven't heard anything...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Company accounts?! So she has multiple companies even though she only has one company really. I hate when rich people do this just to avoid taxes. She probably owes 250K for debt from her master Julie!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I thought that but no idea what she would need a director loan for? Its a pretty substantial amount of money.
I don’t know somehow I remember someone doing that as a way to pay less tax? Not really sure but something to benefit her obviously

Reactions: 4
Sorry I know this was a while back, but just thinking now didn’t Julie say in the kfc video that she has like 5 figures in her bank, or might have been 4, but say she’s got like 6k sitting in her bank and monthly income from ads, is she still allowed to claim benefits? I’ve never claimed so I don’t know how it works but that sounds very unfair

Reactions: 6
Company accounts?! So she has multiple companies even though she only has one company really. I hate when rich people do this just to avoid taxes. She probably owes 250K for debt from her master Julie!
No, according to Companies House she only has the one company. A large sum of her creditors is probably corporation tax, potentially PAYE (if she pays herself a salary), and as somebody mentioned, potentially a directors loan. A directors loan isn’t a way of avoiding tax, because she would have to pay a % of the money borrowed from the company to HMRC (this is called section 455 tax) if she didn’t pay it back to the company within 9 months. It’s not necessarily an actual ‘loan’ so to speak. It could be that she’s paid for personal stuff on her company card for the time being, but she will have to reimburse her company because it’s classed as a separate legal entity. From what we can see on her company accounts, Ana is likely paying quite a lot of tax.

Reactions: 2
No, its all under one company. Its where all her income goes - everything from brand deals, youtube adsense, spons etc. She then will give herself a salary as the only shareholder/employee of the company which she pays tax on as well as business rates and all the rest of it.

Sorry I know this was a while back, but just thinking now didn’t Julie say in the kfc video that she has like 5 figures in her bank, or might have been 4, but say she’s got like 6k sitting in her bank and monthly income from ads, is she still allowed to claim benefits? I’ve never claimed so I don’t know how it works but that sounds very unfair
Theres no way in HELL Julie has 10,000+ plus in her account and if she has, its bold to say that on the internet if she is still claiming benefits. She needs to declare all the income she makes of Instagram under self-employment and pay tax on it. How do we report this? Does anyone know if she did say this?

Reactions: 7
is there any proof she’s acc claiming though? i think with being self employed you can keep up to 12k? before it gets taxed? i don’t think you should be reporting anything without proof

Reactions: 10
is there any proof she’s acc claiming though? i think with being self employed you can keep up to 12k? before it gets taxed? i don’t think you should be reporting anything without proof
Not reporting benefit fraud as we don't know if she does claim. Reporting her for possibly not declaring self employed income. You have to declare any self employed income, even if irregular throughout the year.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.