Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 šŸ’©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E71DF625-D436-4DA0-8D64-1EF2410D79A5.jpeg
B940E0BE-0118-4D23-8D7B-356786DE2104.jpeg

Oh hi Haz! Looks like you and Byron are reading on the lastest goss to use to witch about Ana and realised that you reeked of jealously in only calling out the clothing line that Saffy B worked with so have decided to speak about another one toošŸ‘šŸ¼ Or hi Ana whoā€™s read and acted everything weā€™ve critiqued you on so far, good for you to tell your BFF Haz about how green eyed her ā€˜calling outā€™ makes her look, though I would stick to being BFFs with Saff, sheā€™s a lot more genuine and has done a lot from you than bitter Haz with less than 100k ever will sweetie xx

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I canā€™t remember but I think saffron sent Ana her range with in the style so you would think ( seeing as Saffron is her ā€œbest friendā€ ) she would post about them, trying them on or something but weā€™ve had nothing.
I think itā€™s because she knows what hazs opinion on the situation is and doesnā€™t want to fall out with her

Reactions: 14
Maybe sheā€™s just younger minded, maybe itā€™s because she didnā€™t continue education or go to uni so she doesnā€™t mingle with ā€˜normalā€™ people her age? But Iā€™m 21 and nights out, sex, bragging about drinking was entertaining and cool to show off about when we were like 17. Obviously itā€™s normal to have a laugh about stuff but if any of my friends were going on about loosing their virginity this much I would scream šŸ¤£

I canā€™t remember but I think saffron sent Ana her range with in the style so you would think ( seeing as Saffron is her ā€œbest friendā€ ) she would post about them, trying them on or something but weā€™ve had nothing.
I think itā€™s because she knows what hazs opinion on the situation is and doesnā€™t want to fall out with her
I was thinking this. One story of her wearing the collection..no posts or anything which she WOULD of done by now even with the BLM movement which is dominating ( and rightly so ) social media. Ana would of still posted and she has been posting her usual pictures of herself. Is she afraid of haz? Have her and saff fallen out? Hmm!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi Ana šŸ‘‹šŸ»

still waiting on that NHS screenshot though.
So around Ā£5 for every 1000 view, probably more seeing itā€™s a day behind.
Worked out in the past month (excluding the blm video) sheā€™s made over Ā£27,355 from adsense alone . Times that by twelve thatā€™s Ā£328,260. That is a crazy amount, especially for someone who gets gifted free holidays, clothes and makeup. And let me reiterate thatā€™s just Adsense using the figure from her latest video, no affiliate links, no sponsorships, no merch. Be right back gonna go off and become a YouTuber.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Worked out in the past month (excluding the blm video) sheā€™s made over Ā£27,355 from adsense alone . Times that by twelve thatā€™s Ā£328,260. That is a crazy amount, especially for someone who gets gifted free holidays, clothes and makeup. And let me reiterate thatā€™s just Adsense using the figure from her latest video, no affiliate links, no sponsorships, no merch. Be right back gonna go off and become a YouTuber.
I doubt she is making this amount because why would you order from pll and other cheap websites, not fix your teeth, not invest in good products for hair, skincare etc, not buy a new reliable car, why would you rely on free holidays, free products, continuously eat cheap takeaways, live in a housing association house, have a mum on benefits who states can only afford food from aldi, have a mum who being in numerous videos cannot afford a new car?! Either she is extremely greedy and lazy and just likes freebies, invested most of it somewhere (doubt this very much) or is paying off a debt her mothers probably in. We all know she probably avoids taxes as well by splitting accounts, personal and business.

What is she actually doing. Her lifestyle could be so lavish and granted expensive doesn't mean a good life but the onions, the dirty look, the cheap clothes it could be made so much better by not costing thousands.

Reactions: 10
I doubt she is making this amount because why would you order from pll and other cheap websites, not fix your teeth, not invest in good products for hair, skincare etc, not buy a new reliable car, why would you rely on free holidays, free products, continuously eat cheap takeaways, live in a housing association house, have a mum on benefits who states can only afford food from aldi, have a mum who being in numerous videos cannot afford a new car?! Either she is extremely greedy and lazy and just likes freebies, invested most of it somewhere (doubt this very much) or is paying off a debt her mothers probably in. We all know she probably avoids taxes as well by splitting accounts, personal and business.
I agree, I doubt Ana has invested her money into anything, despite me julie insinuating she has in a vid from a while back (can't remember which one). Everyone's different but if I was Ana and making that money you can bet I'd be out of that house asap and be moving into my own place. Wouldn't be able to stand me julies attitude and bratticus living on top of me in that house. Still waiting for Ana to buy me julie a new car for a video too, its constantly brought up in her comments as a suggestion as they 'feel bad for lovely julie'. She surely can't be making over 300 grand, or at least I'd hope not anyway.

Reactions: 8
I honestly donā€™t think thatā€™s a typical amount Ana would make for a video. It was being pushed by others and everyone was watching all the ads cause it was going to charity.

In her assumptions video she posted a screenshot of how much her previous video had made and it was around $800. It will obviously vary video to video but thereā€™s no way sheā€™s getting Ā£300k a year šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Just watched the latest video with Julie. Aaaaaaaaand there we have it, she wants nose filler. Most likely because she saw Saffron get it and now feels like she canā€™t be as pretty if she doesnā€™t have the perfect fake insta ski slope nose. So sad to think if she wasnā€™t an influencer or in the public eye she probably wouldnā€™t think twice about this procedure. Sad really.

Reactions: 6
i doubt it - this video encouraged people to watch the ads and watch the whole thing. I'm sure people don't usually watch the ads all the way through or at least i skip as soon as i can!

Reactions: 2
Just watched the latest video with Julie. Aaaaaaaaand there we have it, she wants nose filler. Most likely because she saw Saffron get it and now feels like she canā€™t be as pretty if she doesnā€™t have the perfect fake insta ski slope nose. So sad to think if she wasnā€™t an influencer or in the public eye she probably wouldnā€™t think twice about this procedure. Sad really.
'Fake insta ski slope nose' ahaha this is spot on! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does ana have to copy everything Saffron does :rolleyes: get a personality of ur own hun or bore off

Reactions: 3
Ana actually lives in the same street as one of my family members and apparently her bins are always overflowing from *gifted* items, funny thing is, I donā€™t see her ā€œpromotingā€ that many gifted things šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Ana actually lives in the same street as one of my family members and apparently her bins are always overflowing from *gifted* items, funny thing is, I donā€™t see her ā€œpromotingā€ that many gifted things šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
This is disgusting šŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 11
Can you please tell us what they think of them screaming in the street and Mejulie shouting out the window? šŸ˜‚ thanks!

• Haha
Still feeling a bit queasy because of Ana saying ā€œyou probably heardā€ to MeJulie about the time she lost her V card šŸ„“

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I remember she posted ONE post on her ig story yesterday or two days ago saying how proud she was of saff, forgot if she was wearing a pic of her range or not, I think she was actually wearing the green camo set?? Not sure tho

i remember in a few vids back Ana said she could see her ā€œabs starting to come outā€ and I just watched her recent tik tok vid,, is she referring to the two lumps (soz weird description) right beneath her tucked in sweater bc Iā€™m pretty sure those arenā€™t abs .... but then again lighting and angles šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Can you please tell us what they think of them screaming in the street and Mejulie shouting out the window? šŸ˜‚ thanks!
I hope locals raid the bins the thought of all the things going to waste she should be absolutely ashamed of herself!

If I lived nearby I'd call the police and report Julie for having a foghorn voice and disturbing the peace!

#stantonnoisenuisance #hotsexyfoghornxo

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.