Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilu22

VIP Member
Shipped Atticus off to school and first thing they’ve done is get some fast food. Am I surprised? Not really

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

user234098

Screenshotted because I thought how inconsiderate this was and I knew it would get deleted at some point! How can anyone possibly post completely unrelated pictures of a white girl prancing around in a field enjoying life and post that as a caption??? Beyond me really doesn’t make sense at all.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

ohnoanoh

Wait I don’t know if I’m like beyond stupid but why did Atticus do that in a Costa cup? How was a viewer involved? And why did Mejules shout “It would’ve come out the cup” and pull the most over aggressive face I’ve ever seen towards them?
From what I can gather, Atticus didn’t mention he needed a poo, he was just saying he needed a wee, so I think Julie was just going to let him wee in the Costa cup, but he didn’t need a wee, he needed a poo - so I can only imagine he shit his pants instead.

what bothers me is that all that went on in the car, how did they clean it up and how did they wash their hands and why would you want to eating with the smell of shit still in the air. Disgustang!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

babyblue5678

I find it so weird that she said to her mum she wants to lose her virginity in the house like wtf 😂😂 you don’t pick where you wanna lose it 🤣 It just happens in the moment
I get it if she wanted to lose it in her own home where she feels safest, I do find it a little uncomfortable that her Ma was there and heard it🥴

Don’t you think she should grow up abit and use tampons ? But saying that she would also leave a tampon on the floor aswell 🤢😂
Sorry girl but this is a really stupid thing to say. Whether you wear tampons or pads doesn’t determine how grown up you are? I have friends and family members that have never and will never wear tampons because they’re unfomfortable and vice versa. I do prefer to wear tampons as for example they don’t show through clothes but my periods are extremley heavy So I will literally bleed through tampons. The only time I wear them is when I’m going out or in a bikini etc.. it’s all down to personal preferance and circumstances.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Clubroyahls

Chatty Member
I don’t get what her big deal with virginity is. I’m 22 and I haven’t lost mine yet. I’ve battled with my mental health for 5 years now that’s my priority.
I'm 25 and haven't lost mine due to having mental health issues from the age 12-22 and I'm now at a point where I respect myself enough to not want to give it to just anyone.

People like Ana, Haz and that who need to have a personality through sex, body image, drinking need to question whether they have a personality or not tbh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

LilacAries

can you’s stop invalidating byrons sexuality tho? he’s bisexual, and it’s a huge issue that us bisexuals face, constantly getting invalidated and told we’re just “gay” or just “straight”.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

idk2

VIP Member
Julie is racist. We know she supports Trump and I bet she's one of those absolute tossers who vote Conservative just because they said they'll stop/limit immigration. They'll also be curbing your benefits, Jules.

She's a piece of work and I think Atticus is already getting a lot of her bad traits.
Cant take criticism? Check.
Refuses until he gets his way? Check.
Picky eater? Check.
Same mannerisms? Check.
Talks down to people/Ana? Check.

Reactions: 42

SB286

The fact she’s built these drawers wrong pisses me off so much. Top two are upside down, but least she was smart enough to figure it out by the 3rd 🙄
CA4FB49E-42AA-4659-B849-F3F9198D49E2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
#blacklivesmatter but make it cute and pink and aesthetic goalzzzzz for the grid guys and girls smash a huge thumbs up for Ana she's single handedly smashed racism to pieces over here

• Haha
  • Angry

babyblue5678

Just wanted to put it out there that whether you lose your virginity age 13 or age 30 I could not give a fuck!!! Your choices are your choices and I respect that everyone has different values and beliefs as well as other things going on in their lives which may impact it ❤
you all deserve a 👑regardless

• Heart

Moira2238

Can we all just take a minute to appreciate that out of an almost 30 minute video which was meant to be dedicated to the BLM movement, she literally had it mentioned in the intro for 3 seconds. On top of that, she put George LLOYED! She didn’t even get his name right 🙄

She could have done a video all about white privilege and educating herself and her subscribers, but nope, let’s talk about boys!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Justhereforbants

Peterborough are having a peaceful BLM protest, considering she could drive all the way here for maccies let’s see if she’ll do the same to show her support for the movement 🐸☕

• Heart
Reactions: 40