Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
IMG_4163.jpg

Okay but this is just embarrassing? Firstly although as mentioned already it wasn't a good photo choice to go with the caption, but Byron's comment on top of it all? just disrespectful and insensitive. Secondly, this is her business page, what company would see that and be like i want her to represent my company? Both of them are an embarrassment.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Alfies_Boy

I don't get why it's all separate. Surely the veg could have been mixed in with the pasta?
It’s the Julie way or no way. I get the impression Julie is incredibly controlling and Ana and Atticus’s foibles are a construct of Julie’s controlling and manipulative behaviour.

- Ana doesn’t help with any cleaning or chores because Julie needs to do it herself.
- Ana can’t be untidy in her own bedroom that she pays board to keep because Julie doesn’t like it.
- Attica is fussy about most foods and won’t eat many things.
- Attimo has a breakdown when trying some onion.
- Attico can’t dump his Mr Men books out from fear of disorder.
- Attila can’t have his mum answer a truth question without having a completely meltdown.

I could go on but I won’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Justhereforbants

Where did Ana say George Floyd's name wrong? I just watched her new video but I didn't notice her mention anything about him?
OMG SHES REMOVED IT

Just gone back to watch the video and she’s deleted all of the comments on how she said his name wrong and has edited out the part where she says his name wrong and has replaced it with a clip that you’d miss if you blinked🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

Paleglo

I find it so weird that she said to her mum she wants to lose her virginity in the house like wtf 😂😂 you don’t pick where you wanna lose it 🤣 It just happens in the moment

Let’s be honest she won’t be able to talk about sex on her channel cuz when she was talking about a sex toy that a brand gifted her she didn’t wanna talk about it and started laughing like she’s 13

Don’t you think she should grow up abit and use tampons ? But saying that she would also leave a tampon on the floor aswell 🤢😂

Ana always copies everything saffron does it’s got to the point where it’s weird😳 saffron dyed her hair blonde so does ana she copies every video she does and she never has her own style in her clothing haul she always say I got this cuz I seen everyone wearing it
Since when did tampons/pads equate to your level of maturity? I’ve always used pads because tampons are uncomfortable and I’m not about to get TSS. I’m very mature and have been since I started my period and I just am not comfortable wearing tampons and a lot of other women my age at the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Anonymous6745

Chatty Member
“All of my ad revenue from my previous upload will be to the George lloyd fund”
Are you sure it was just a typo ana????? GET 👏🏽 HIS 👏🏽 NAME 👏🏽 RIGHT 👏🏽

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

babyblue5678

Just abit werid I was 13 when I lost mine and I didn’t think oh I want to do it in my bedroom cuz I will feel safe😂😂 it’s meant to happen naturally not forced it seems like she just wanted to lose it when she was16 so she just got with the first lad who wanted to shag her

🤣🤣 well dunno why anyone over the age 12 would wanna wear a pad you’re sitting in your own blood 🤢🤢 and the pad moves around a lot and it’s messy tampons are a lot more comfortable 🤷🏻‍♀️

Well if you’re scared to put a tampon in then you aren’t grown up are you 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 and how is a tampon uncomfortable? If you put it in properly you can’t even feel it and wearing a pad you’re sitting in your own blood and it moves around
I’m not sure how old you are but you can’t talk about maturity when you’re saying things like this🤔 girl... just please go educate yourself because you’re making yourself look silly. X

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Wickedtown

VIP Member
I rarely defend Ana but I think she was well within her rights to choose exactly when, where, and how she lost her virginity. There’s nothing wrong with being in control of your own decisions like that. After all, we know how important it was to her, since it’s the only thing she wants to talk about in every other video 🙃
As for the tampon vs. pad debate, I won’t feed the troll any further. Anyone with an adult mentality knows there’s no correlation between maturity and what method you use to collect blood every month 🥴😂

• Haha

Wills315

VIP Member
I'm a first time poster on here , only recently got the bottle to post on imogenation thread. Honestly I'm not what you would call a neat freak and my house is far from organised but I can honestly say I have never in my life left a dirty pad on the floor , how fucking hard is it to put it in the bin. I'm not surprised me julie always moans about her room being a mess , imagine poor Atticus walking into the room "ana what would you rate this bloody pad out of 10 " 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

phx

"How has it come to this?" Ana, this has been happening for years! Police brutality really is nothing new - it wasn't new in 2014 when I first learned about it after the shooting of Mike Brown and it certainly isn't new now. It bewilders me how a nineteen year old can be so uninformed given the current state of the world. I turned nineteen in 2016 and I can't even begin to imagine not being engaged with current affairs back then; I clearly remember how angry and anxious and scared I was after the results of the EU referrendum and US election. Since then so much has happened, and yes it's important to know when to close Twitter or the news or whatever to protect your mental health given how easy it is to feel overwhelmed by all the information available these days, but with Ana it's not as if she's even the slightest bit engaged in the first place. And if she wants to argue that, then I would tell her this: she certainly doesn't come across like she cares about global affairs and systematic oppression. She should donate (she who would apparently donate £750 of her last grand to charity...) and retweet from some actual activists because it's obvious that she's just too ignorant to try and form even a sentence about why this is so important herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart

yellowmango

Can we all just take a minute to appreciate that out of an almost 30 minute video which was meant to be dedicated to the BLM movement, she literally had it mentioned in the intro for 3 seconds. On top of that, she put George LLOYED! She didn’t even get his name right 🙄

She could have done a video all about white privilege and educating herself and her subscribers, but nope, let’s talk about boys!
Oh god. I was willing to forgive her up until now but getting the name wrong...that's on another level man.

Screenshot 2020-05-31 at 14.29.29.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Greygardener

Chatty Member
She keeps telling people to use their privilege. When is she going to use hers?

It is also absolutely disgusting she got George Floyd's name wrong. She couldnt give less of a shit could she.

• Angry
  • Wow

Chloesm

VIP Member

New vid
Of course she had to include the question "what age did you lose your virginity"
I swear she has to mention it in EVERY SINGLE VIDEO :rolleyes::sleep::rolleyes:
It's so pathetic

• Haha

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
Can't believe the outings just for fast food. Northamptonshire is currently a coronavirus hotspot. Kettering and Northampton Hospitals both have a high number of positive patients.

As for Julie speaking out about George Floyd and Black Lives Matter. The woman has limited intelligence, she struggles to read a script for an Ad. Also there would be no payment or chance to add an affiliate link so it would be a waste of her precious time to voice opinion in her mind.
My honest opinion? Julie doesn't give a fuck about anyone unless it directly benefits her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Anonymous6745

Chatty Member
I’d like a cut from How much her management earn please. We’re basically managing this girl ourself and she even listens to us

• Haha
Reactions: 33