Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 šŸ’©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her comments just come across as trite and insincere because they are just vague and insubstantial.

She hasn't gone into detail or commented on what she means, maybe she isn't very well informed on events, but she could be honest and upfront and say "I didn't know enough about this but I want to educate myself... here are some articles and some people who have spoken out and informed me, here are some people/sources who explain what is happening and why... influencers in these positions have so much potential to inform and educate and get their followers involved and passionate they have such potential to actually make a difference... and what do they do?

...post endless selfies, eat junk food, flog cheap crap and get naked

šŸ˜£

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I think her comments just come across as trite and insincere because they are just vague and insubstantial.

She hasn't gone into detail or commented on what she means, maybe she isn't very well informed on events, but she could be honest and upfront and say "I didn't know enough about this but I want to educate myself... here are some articles and some people who have spoken out and informed me, here are some people/sources who explain what is happening and why... influencers in these positions have so much potential to inform and educate and get their followers involved and passionate they have such potential to actually make a difference... and what do they do?

...post endless selfies, eat junk food, flog cheap crap and get naked

šŸ˜£
she is telling people itā€™s important to educate themselves but she isnā€™t doing the same. I think she thinks educating yourself means being aware of what is happening and its so much more than that.

Reactions: 18
Julie on her insta story with another AD, wonder whatā€™s happening with her finances etc now that sheā€™s got some ads and brand deals etc coming in

Reactions: 14
Julie on her insta story with another AD, wonder whatā€™s happening with her finances etc now that sheā€™s got some ads and brand deals etc coming in
The world is sharing stories on civil rights and injustice. Julieā€™s focus is ads and making money.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I think Ana has deleted her tweet from last night and is now spamming her stories with stuff

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Julie's wonderful discount on that legit looking facial hoover I mean vibrator .... demo of her using it with full face of slap šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Julie's wonderful discount on that legit looking facial hoover I mean vibrator .... demo of her using it with full face of slap šŸ˜‚
Thanks for the discount Julie, you've convinced me with that informative and expertly produced advert.

Seriously though, this "company" must be desperate. Most people don't look that hard-faced at 45 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks for the discount Julie, you've convinced me with that informative and expertly produced advert.

Seriously though, this "company" must be desperate. Most people don't look that hard-faced at 45 years old.
Does she still claim to be 45? Iā€™d honestly add a good 15 years to that and still say she looks rough as arseholes ngl.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she still claim to be 45? Iā€™d honestly add a good 15 years to that and still say she looks rough as arseholes ngl.
My mum is 65 and looks infinitely better! But she has nice brows, looks after her skin, and has a lovely, caring personality that shows through and makes her look even more beautiful. MeJulie on the other hand will always look rough as arseholes because she IS an hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Blooody hell Julie really will sell any old shite for 20 quid and a pack of mayfair wont she

• Haha
Reactions: 25
1D7EAA9E-75BE-413C-9301-D553CB20CD94.png
(Pic is from 2018) Am I the only one who doesnā€™t see THAT much of a difference between her level of puffiness from before and now? To me it just seems like a change in skin tone + shes changed her makeup up a bit so her face looks a bit flatter,šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Or maybe Iā€™m blind

• Sad
Reactions: 7
View attachment 141814(Pic is from 2018) Am I the only one who doesnā€™t see THAT much of a difference between her level of puffiness from before and now? To me it just seems like a change in skin tone + shes changed her makeup up a bit so her face looks a bit flatter,šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Or maybe Iā€™m blind
Her face has definitely rounded out a lot more. She had cheeks here but now her face literally resembles a moon.

Reactions: 16
What is this lunch/dinner? The most obvious question is where's the sauce on the pasta? And she actually does have red onion with every meal... Don't get me wrong I like a bit of red onion in a burger but even then its sometimes too much. She must stink of it šŸ¤¢
šŸ¤¢ Ugh, if I ever eat red onion I feel like it lingers in my pores for days afterwards. Agreed, she must absolutely reek, and she's mentioned eating it in bed before which is even worse - bet she got those stinky fingers all over the sheets šŸ˜“

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.