Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 šŸ’©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might sound really dumb here so please correct me, but a smear test is for cervical cancer right? Donā€™t most girls get the vaccine for that when there 12/13. My step sister is the same age as ana and Iā€™m a little younger and we both had the vaccine at school so do you still need to get a smear test?
i've seen that the doctor can request for you to get a smear test at any age, even a young teen, i think it really depends on the doctor

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Does anyone think that by now with all the money sheā€™s got she would have got Invisalign or something?

Reactions: 6

Thereā€™s a point In here as stated a few pages back that Byron said he used to buy clothes take a Instagram picture in them and send them back & ana seemed shocked. It also got mentioned that a lot of people just put #ad or #gifted when itā€™s not in the hope that the brand will approach them when in reality theyā€™re probably going to blacklist them. I wouldnā€™t be suprised if ana has done this at some point šŸ¤£

I think she has lost her virginity but that was the only time sheā€™s done it hence why she goes on about it so much

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I thought Julie and Atticusā€™s dad was together for quite sometime especially when ana was growing up thatā€™s why she calls him dad?
I think thats a different Man, there was Ana's bio Dad who she's never met. Then her stepdad and then Atticus's Dad who they've said Julie was never in a relationship with.

Does anyone think that by now with all the money sheā€™s got she would have got Invisalign or something?
Didnā€™t she get one gifted to her? I remember people mentioning it a few threads ago but she does have one, not too sure if she wears it regularly or not though.

In byronā€™s video he said ana just texted saying ā€˜put my nipple in your mouthā€™. What a bleeping weird thing to text your friend.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Happened to pause todayā€™s video at this point. She looks possessed. And although meJulie has a normal expression, she somehow manages to look possessed too. Ohhhh Ana.
B7E06166-9FE2-4954-AFDF-68A04CEB1528.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ana is truly disgusting. Her levels of hygiene are like Julieā€™s eyebrows - non-existent. It reminds of a story I read once about a woman in the early 1900s called ā€œTyphoid Maryā€ a cook who didnā€™t wash her hands after using the toilet and killed 53 people.
View attachment 148684
itā€™s a little early but what about typhoid ana for the next thread title

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I find it so weird that she said to her mum she wants to lose her virginity in the house like wtf šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ you donā€™t pick where you wanna lose it šŸ¤£ It just happens in the moment
I get it if she wanted to lose it in her own home where she feels safest, I do find it a little uncomfortable that her Ma was there and heard itšŸ„“

Donā€™t you think she should grow up abit and use tampons ? But saying that she would also leave a tampon on the floor aswell šŸ¤¢šŸ˜‚
Sorry girl but this is a really stupid thing to say. Whether you wear tampons or pads doesnā€™t determine how grown up you are? I have friends and family members that have never and will never wear tampons because theyā€™re unfomfortable and vice versa. I do prefer to wear tampons as for example they donā€™t show through clothes but my periods are extremley heavy So I will literally bleed through tampons. The only time I wear them is when Iā€™m going out or in a bikini etc.. itā€™s all down to personal preferance and circumstances.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I find it so weird that she said to her mum she wants to lose her virginity in the house like wtf šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ you donā€™t pick where you wanna lose it šŸ¤£ It just happens in the moment

Letā€™s be honest she wonā€™t be able to talk about sex on her channel cuz when she was talking about a sex toy that a brand gifted her she didnā€™t wanna talk about it and started laughing like sheā€™s 13

Donā€™t you think she should grow up abit and use tampons ? But saying that she would also leave a tampon on the floor aswell šŸ¤¢šŸ˜‚

Ana always copies everything saffron does itā€™s got to the point where itā€™s weirdšŸ˜³ saffron dyed her hair blonde so does ana she copies every video she does and she never has her own style in her clothing haul she always say I got this cuz I seen everyone wearing it
Since when did tampons/pads equate to your level of maturity? Iā€™ve always used pads because tampons are uncomfortable and Iā€™m not about to get TSS. Iā€™m very mature and have been since I started my period and I just am not comfortable wearing tampons and a lot of other women my age at the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
well dunno why anyone over the age 12 would wanna wear a pad youā€™re sitting in your own blood šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ and the pad moves around a lot and itā€™s messy tampons are a lot more comfortable šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
you aren't putting it on properly if it moves around a lot, although I will admit tampons are more useful, pads, personally are just more comfortable and there's no problem with wearing them past the age of 12.

Reactions: 11
Just abit werid I was 13 when I lost mine and I didnā€™t think oh I want to do it in my bedroom cuz I will feel safešŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ itā€™s meant to happen naturally not forced it seems like she just wanted to lose it when she was16 so she just got with the first lad who wanted to shag her

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ well dunno why anyone over the age 12 would wanna wear a pad youā€™re sitting in your own blood šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ and the pad moves around a lot and itā€™s messy tampons are a lot more comfortable šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Well if youā€™re scared to put a tampon in then you arenā€™t grown up are you šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚ and how is a tampon uncomfortable? If you put it in properly you canā€™t even feel it and wearing a pad youā€™re sitting in your own blood and it moves around
Ultimately anyone can use whatever sanitary products they want? People find different things comfortable, peoples periods are very different. I donā€™t think using tampons or pads is anyone elseā€™s business but your own, live and let live.
Ana leaving hers on the floor is gross, but sheā€™s more than entitled to a preference as to what she uses.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just abit werid I was 13 when I lost mine and I didnā€™t think oh I want to do it in my bedroom cuz I will feel safešŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ itā€™s meant to happen naturally not forced it seems like she just wanted to lose it when she was16 so she just got with the first lad who wanted to shag her

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ well dunno why anyone over the age 12 would wanna wear a pad youā€™re sitting in your own blood šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ and the pad moves around a lot and itā€™s messy tampons are a lot more comfortable šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Well if youā€™re scared to put a tampon in then you arenā€™t grown up are you šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚ and how is a tampon uncomfortable? If you put it in properly you canā€™t even feel it and wearing a pad youā€™re sitting in your own blood and it moves around
Iā€™m not sure how old you are but you canā€™t talk about maturity when youā€™re saying things like thisšŸ¤” girl... just please go educate yourself because youā€™re making yourself look silly. X

• Heart
Reactions: 35
People saying you should use tampons and if you don't you aren't mature. Girlies if we're going to go there it's time for the cup. Environmentally friendly šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I rarely defend Ana but I think she was well within her rights to choose exactly when, where, and how she lost her virginity. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with being in control of your own decisions like that. After all, we know how important it was to her, since itā€™s the only thing she wants to talk about in every other video šŸ™ƒ
As for the tampon vs. pad debate, I wonā€™t feed the troll any further. Anyone with an adult mentality knows thereā€™s no correlation between maturity and what method you use to collect blood every month šŸ„“šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I just said my opinion which people didnā€™t like

well it just shows how much of a massive virgin she is cuz you donā€™t plan where youā€™re gonna lose your virginity šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ and troll ?šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ donā€™t make me laugh babes this is a site where people bully YouTubers etc and I bet you havenā€™t wrote nice things about her have you ? ā˜ŗ

Oh no I have offended everyone who uses pads sorry I donā€™t want to be sat in my own blood šŸŸšŸŸ

Everyone is going mad at me just because Iā€™ve said she should grow up and use tampons instead but everyone on here is calling her fat calling her brother and her mum names judging her looks etc but thatā€™s okay?? itā€™s vile most of you are probably 30 with kids with nothing better to do get a life saddos
Youā€™ve only posted in anas thread? Youā€™re a new member? Youā€™ve come to troll,
No one on here condones bullying, these threads critique.

you have your opinion, other people have theres. Itā€™s boring, no one care about your tampons

Reactions: 16

well it just shows how much of a massive virgin she is cuz you donā€™t plan where youā€™re gonna lose your virginity šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ and troll ?šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ donā€™t make me laugh babes this is a site where people bully YouTubers etc and I bet you havenā€™t wrote nice things about her have you ? ā˜ŗ

Oh no I have offended everyone who uses pads sorry I donā€™t want to be sat in my own blood šŸŸšŸŸ

Everyone is going mad at me just because Iā€™ve said she should grow up and use tampons instead but everyone on here is calling her fat calling her brother and her mum names judging her looks etc but thatā€™s okay?? itā€™s vile most of you are probably 30 with kids with nothing better to do get a life saddos
Bully youtubers?? Give it a rest hun. For a start, itā€™s not just youtubers, itā€™s celebs, influencers, instagram stars, off topic stuff. And secondly, we merely criticise them for their choices on what theyā€™re doing or how they go about things. Criticising and bullying are 2 completely different things (something which some ā€œfamousā€ people out there should know).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

honey if anyone here isnā€™t mature itā€™s you xo

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.