Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are all the comments on her singing tiktok video like 'OH MY GOD UR SOOOOO GOOD AT SINGINGGG'
Brb waiting for Ana's singing career to take off

Also Ana wanting to dye her hair back to its OG colour...brunette. She trying to be Addison Rae (a famous US tiktoker - will put a pic below) bc thats exactly what she did....
View attachment 148053
I actually can’t wait, that dead blonde hair is painful to watch

Reactions: 5
The new video....there’s so much to say.

I am sooo glad that Ana brought up the thing about Julie always having to be right and then when she argued it she basically said, you’re getting angry and doing it again. I hatttte how MeJulie does that all the time. She’s so confrontational.

Also me Julie wants to be an interviewer on bbc or itv. CAN YOU IMAGINE!? 😂

*gives answer*
MeJulie: “no that’s not right, you ant say that. Ana he’s not right is he?” 😢🙈😢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Pretty sure ana took her stepdad's last name
This is what I didn’t understand either. Because didn’t Atticus’s Instagram have ‘Atticus Kingsnorth’ as the name - surely they wouldn’t give Atticus Ana’s stepdads name because he’s no longer in the picture. His own dad wouldn’t probably like it either.
Makes me wonder if Julie took the step dads name and if Kingsnorth is actually her maiden name if both kids have it?

Also has his insta been deleted. I can’t seem to find it?

Reactions: 9
the worst thing she has ever done on a night out was stand in the middle of the road 😱😱😱😱 o ana

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
the worst thing she has ever done on a night out was stand in the middle of the road 😱😱😱😱 o ana
Can’t be any worse than when she stood in the street where she LIVES and shouted Gemma Collins quotes. At least the people in the skiing town would never see her again

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ana definitely treats these videos with her mum as therapy sessions🤣 it’s the only way she can tell Julie how she feels without her blowing up!!💣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
if mejulie already knew the answer to the virginity question what was the point in asking it? it’s all just to rub in our faces for some bizarre reason

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Disgusting
sooooo my bedroom currently looks 10x worse than this and I am bleeping ashamed lol
(Granted my life isn’t on social media so it doesnt matter as much) but Im gonna clean that tit and up and watch this new video.. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Dreading it i know i’ll be cringing the whole way through

Reactions: 4
sooooo my bedroom currently looks 10x worse than this and I am bleeping ashamed lol
(Granted my life isn’t on social media so it doesnt matter as much) but Im gonna clean that tit and up and watch this new video.. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Dreading it i know i’ll be cringing the whole way through
But I bet you don’t have a bloody pad on ur floor do u🤣I’m messy af but not that grim

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok first of all.. her hair looks lovely!! But her eyebrows????? They look like someones sat on them and theyve smudged everywhere or been blurred out ??? And why was that the first question if she already bleeping knows and she’s told us 30 times over when she lost her virginity.

But I bet you don’t have a bloody pad on ur floor do u🤣I’m messy af but not that grim
😭😭😭😭😭 DISGUSTONNNNNN

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fact that she said that she was angry over ‘something she won’t say’ and Saffron saying about Ana using her special word on the ski trip proves it was about a boy. Although of course Ana won’t tell us what happened (even though it’s an honest question answer video)
Surely when she’s editing her assumption/question videos she must realise how bad they are when she edits any stories or answers or photos out.
Yes ana you’re 19 and not a Virgin. Congratulations that must be such a relief to finally admit:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also she admits that she sends underwear pics to people and they are the same level as the ones she puts on her Instagram (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder why she wants to get nose filler 🤔🤔🤔🤔hmmm have you ever had a friend that copies or follows everything you do ??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah but I think you're missing the USED pad left on the floor 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She has done this trend completely WRONG. it’s supposed to be questions people are afraid to ask their parents but she’s just done a Q&A to show off again 🙄

Reactions: 17
Yeah but I think you're missing the USED pad left on the floor 🤣
Yeah girl thats not me at all😂😂😂😂

I cannot stop bleeping laughing I’ve just got to the bit about losing her virginity in the house I hate to admit but these 2 do entertain me sometimes 😭😭😭😭😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.