Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
When Ana talks about her mum dressing up as Lala from Teletubbies. Then the video gets weird and she censored something that Julie said during the Teletubbies conversation which was suspect.

She clearly said something bad that warranted Ana to censor it and become shocked ā€˜I canā€™t believe you said that, no you canā€™t say that, no I donā€™t think thatā€.

Itā€™s moments like that and the Trump posts that make you realise what people really think, and how disingenuous they are.
They found a hair just after that and it seemed like she'd said something about that but I don't know for sure.

Reactions: 1

Birthdaycards

Iā€™ve posted it so many times lol. Gonna keep going

ā€˜Ana, please donā€™t delete this- people make mistakes and thatā€™s ok but donā€™t cover up your mistakes as that is just fake. You decided to use your platform to talk about BLM which is amazing and of course the right thing to do. However, from the start I believe you did not do enough research into what you were talking about and sharing ect. and you shouldā€™ve been honest about this to start with. Simply say ā€˜look I am not educated enough on this topic but I am going to educate myself and I encourage you to do the sameā€™. Instead, you posted about it on twitter then deleted as seemingly you thought that this was a new issue in the world-!if you had done even a minute of research you would know this has been going on for years. You posted a black square then deleted and chose not to do black out Tuesday (which I do NOT disagree with as I think itā€™s so important to talk and not be silent) You then proceeded to spell George Flloydā€™s name wrong in the last video at the start- ok fine it was a typo but shouldā€™ve been more careful (if you cared that much and were that passionate you wouldā€™ve taken 2 seconds to proof read). Your mother then posted a post on Instagram with a typo spelling his name wrong once again (George Flynn). You then posted an irrelevant picture of yourself on Instagram with a caption about BLM which I see as a little inappropriate- but thanks for still trying to educate and donate the adsense of your video. But then you spoke at the start of this video( before it was deleted) and again said George Flloydā€™s name wrong. This time it was not a typo and you didnā€™t even apologise for that- you just deleted the footage and all the comments and pretended it never happened. No one is perfect, but please donā€™t cover up all these mistakes to seem like you are. Your younger viewers look up to you especially now, so why are you pretending? Please just consider this before deleting this comment again. I am not trolling you or being nasty here so why delete. Thanks for your timeā€™
Have you posted this? It's not in the comments?

Wills315

VIP Member
Can anyone explain to me or do we know , why does ana have a different last name to me julie, surely she wouldn't have given ana her biological dads name when hes never met her. Or does ana have the step dads name?

floatingalong6

Ana had 500k+ cash in her company accounts as of last year so I wouldn't say its a reach that she earns a lot. She also seems to owe 250k to creditors though? I wonder wtf for lmao.
Saffron had 600k+ in her company accounts pre-Strictly and 146k owed to creditors.
directors loans possibly?

luna

Do we even know if ana and atticus have the same surname? I guess anas stepdad was pre atticusā€™ dad

heretoday10

Just wanted to put it out there that whether you lose your virginity age 13 or age 30 I could not give a fuck!!! Your choices are your choices and I respect that everyone has different values and beliefs as well as other things going on in their lives which may impact it ā¤
you all deserve a šŸ‘‘regardless
I couldnā€™t have said it better ā¤