Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random but idk why but it irks me every time Anastasia & Saffron bring up how they share a 'favorite drink' & they call it Tequila Rosé -- it's called Tequila ROSE. It's a cream liqueur, rosé is a wine. They're both thick as all to me lol

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 9.37.48 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 9.22.51 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This made me so uncomfortable 😬 especially when her viewers are probably at the age range of alevels/vocational courses/apprenticeships/university and the highest qualification she has are GCSEsđŸ€Šâ€â™€ïž
New here! Was just wondering which video it was or where was it she mentioned BTEC?

Hate to be that person but in Ana's new video when she does a close up of her face, her face is getting a lot bigger. Think she needs to switch up her diet a bit bless her, that metabolism is gonna go hun
Am I the only one getting annoyed that she does a whole story post on ig every time she completes a home workout??

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Another 24 hour challenge and it angered me so, so much!

Firstly - why did she need to BUY all new things for a fort? I’m sure they have sheets and blankets etc. If those hooks cost £15 each then she easily spent nearly £50! Most people manage forts with what they have.

Secondly - Atticus telling Cadbury to sponsor them was gross. He shouldn’t understand that language! Nor should he be eating that much chocolate in the fort. If it’s a one off fine, but it never is with her family.

And finally -ANOTHER takeaway? No wonder her face is so puffy. She doesn’t eat any veg other than her stinky pickled onions and it’s really showing.
Honestly the £50 didn’t even shock me seeing how she does so many “if it fits in the trolley” videos where she easily blows over £200+ at once

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I just rewatched the vid of her and Julie reacting to hate comments and the only response they had for everyone was “they’re just jealous” but honestly 99.9999999999% of her videos and ig page is just her showing off her designer items, 365 day vacays and endless amounts of makeup and clothing freebies from luxury brands whilst she claims she’s “privileged” and “gifted” so no I don’t think people are jealous I think people are simply fed up with stuck up people

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sounds stupid but this has always annoyed me too haha!! There is no Ă© it’s just an e!! It’s rose as in the flower, not rose-ay 😬

Random but idk why but it irks me every time Anastasia & Saffron bring up how they share a 'favorite drink' & they call it Tequila Rosé -- it's called Tequila ROSE. It's a cream liqueur, rosé is a wine. They're both thick as all to me lol

View attachment 130049View attachment 130035

Reactions: 15
I recently got my IB diploma and it really bothers me how the only excuse she makes for herself not completing school is “I knew I wasn’t gonna be happy” honestly the first few times it sounded reasonable now it’s just getting old and sounds like she’s bragging about her rich self

Reactions: 12
ana shouldn't be saying she's running out of video ideas while in lockdown because even when we aren't in lockdown they are the same tit as she's posting right now. the only difference is that she can film in the shop her spending money and also travelling. she's supposed to be a beauty blogger, she gets gifted loads of makeup and now really is the time to film lots of makeup ones. she could come up with themes like ShannXo does, like the rainbow challenge or the zodiac one. she could even do some fun ones, like my little brother chooses my makeup. she's really dumb. even i know what i would film if i was a beauty youtuber. i never associated her with that branding anyway as she never even posted makeup. also she is kinda tit at it so maybe thats why she doesn't post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I just rewatched the vid of her and Julie reacting to hate comments and the only response they had for everyone was “they’re just jealous” but honestly 99.9999999999% of her videos and ig page is just her showing off her designer items, 365 day vacays and endless amounts of makeup and clothing freebies from luxury brands whilst she claims she’s “privileged” and “gifted” so no I don’t think people are jealous I think people are simply fed up with stuck up people
“You’re jealous” is such a lazy template. Just because someone dislikes you, doesn’t mean they’re jealous, it just means they don’t like you.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
i know saffron gets allot of grief but, i really like how she promotes eating healthy, becoming (kinda) vegan and shares her workouts, especially to her teenage audience during this lockdown.
whereas anna sits in her patchy fake tan and bloats up & eats tit.
anyone else wish they could help atticus have a better diet and raise him better so he won’t be spoilt :( he has so much potential

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
She has got her school trousers on because even she knows she lacks basic education đŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's fully something else. How does put all those different colour palettes together and think 'yeah i look BOMB' - like....

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.