Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she got to make everything a 24 hour 'challenge'.. i get, her and any kind of cooking that isnt plain pasta with cheese thrown on top is a bit of a challenge. But just call it testing tik tok hacks like the rest of your youtube mates and carry on making them look like the Ethel Austin version and be done with it.
ETHEL AUSTIN I’m in bits hahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The KFC is in the town where I live, its about 50 mins from her house, why would she travel so far for a KFC?!?!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The KFC is in the town where I live, its about 50 mins from her house, why would she travel so far for a KFC?!?!
Because bratticus needed his sweetcorn as his so obsessed
I still cant believe a couple of years ago they gave him Turkey dinosaurs for his Christmas dinner as he didn't like Turkey

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
She keeps mentioning things that we’ve said on here in her latest video, like about taking her makeup off and then washing her face, instead of just washing her face. So hi ana, how’re you?👋

• Haha
Reactions: 11
why did she put the word TEEN in the title of her new video? she isn't a teen. she's an adult, she acts like one tho

• Haha
Reactions: 11
that bruschetta... that’s not bruschetta... that’s tomatoes and onions on barely toasted bread.
also why does she bake from packets? I mean I’m not surprised since her mum and her clearly don’t know what non packaged food is but, how hard is it to find a recipe and follow it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
why did she put the word TEEN in the title of her new video? she isn't a teen. she's an adult, she acts like one tho
I thought this too. Like yeah, technically she's still a "teenager" but it just makes her seem so childish putting it in the title of the video. She's put the word "teen" in a few of her titles, obviously thinks it'll get her more views :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Have you noticed how much atticus is copying her language? He said ‘literally obsessed’ about something and ‘thanks for watching guys’ eeeeuuugh

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Have you noticed how much atticus is copying her language? He said ‘literally obsessed’ about something and ‘thanks for watching guys’ eeeeuuugh
He probably looks up to her and thinks she's an amazing big sister. No doubt any child would copy and adopt things their elder sibling says thinking that's what to say.

I feel sorry for him as he's just being used for content like a mini me. She'll be fake tanning him next!! Does anyone remember when he was wearing her extensions? It was hilarious 🤪

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
it highkey triggers me when people act like they’re professional bakers cos they added some oil and an egg to some ready made mix🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.