Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her body is okay, but most of it on images is definitely down to angles and lighting. You can tell that from her videos when she’s not in as flattering positions like in the car 24 hour challenge she didn’t have the body she hasn’t on insta. Both her and saffron definitely know their angles and what light and how to edit. That being said, you can tell saffron works on her body while Ana definitely doesn’t. She needs to realise she’s not always going to have that metabolism and eating cheese and pickled onions isn’t good for her body either. As someone who is naturally skinny and very small, I would never eat like ana does and that’s just because I know how awful I feel after food like McDonald’s and cheese, physically. I don’t get how she doesn’t feel unwell from that food she eats. But I guess when you live on a diet of frozen food and pre packaged things it’s no surprise she’s immune, it’s not like she has many home cooked meals.

I just don’t want young girls feeling insecure about their body because of the edited images with good angles and lighting. Her audience are at an impressionable age that could strive to have her body. I am glad though, she doesn’t focus too much on calories and what’s healthy and not like a lot of influencers are. However, there’s having a healthy relationship with food and promoting unhealthy eating.

also I called it! I knew she would drive to her closest McDonald’s as soon as it was open. I don’t want to hear her talking about staying home again. It’s hypocritical.
Wished I was naturally skinny and very small 😀

Reactions: 5
I want to know why her and Julie think it's funny to make jokes of pregnancy in the truth or dare vid. Loads of people struggle with infertility so I don't see the humour personally.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Hi Ana, thanks for removing those ghastly acrylics after I'd mentioned them 👏🙄

Reactions: 11
that bruschetta... that’s not bruschetta... that’s tomatoes and onions on barely toasted bread.
also why does she bake from packets? I mean I’m not surprised since her mum and her clearly don’t know what non packaged food is but, how hard is it to find a recipe and follow it?
Lolll that "bruschetta" she made, she thinks she's a chef now. And oh god, the way she chopped the onion then said she knows how to chop onions now so don't cringe at her... I was so confused by the way she was chopping it. Tf was that?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Lolll that "bruschetta" she made, she thinks she's a chef now. And oh god, the way she chopped the onion then said she knows how to chop onions now so don't cringe at her... I was so confused by the way she was chopping it. Tf was that?
I thought that 🤣🤣🤣 she kept slapping her hand on it every time she cut it? 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The bit where she said “I can do longer workouts, each set for longer and I’m feeling pretty proud” + “my big workouts I’ve been doing 4/5 times a week” and her abs being more defined and tit really pissed me off and idek why :// like I’m just mad?????

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t wait for chef anas cook book. workout routines, cook books, watch out joe wicks she’s coming for you!

saffron’s newest video is a very unique idea, and I haven’t watched it yet but I should imagine she’s put a lot of effort into it, I wonder if Ana will copy that idea soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Talking about "staying fit and healthy" in her latest video... oh Ana, in order to stay fit and healthy you need to BE fit and healthy in the first place!

Also this has been bugging me for ages now, but whenever she says she's "joined with" whoever else is in the video instead of "joined by", I can't help but lose my mind a little. Saffron does it too. I don't know, maybe other people say this as well and I'm just being finicky, but those two are the only people I've EVER heard say this?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
saffs videos put anas to shame. it’s legit like expectations vs reality, Oh Ana. sorry but no wonder is jealous of saffron and copies her. don’t get me wrong saffron isn’t an angel either or super creative but at least she can cook

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Talking about "staying fit and healthy" in her latest video... oh Ana, in order to stay fit and healthy you need to BE fit and healthy in the first place!

Also this has been bugging me for ages now, but whenever she says she's "joined with" whoever else is in the video instead of "joined by", I can't help but lose my mind a little. Saffron does it too. I don't know, maybe other people say this as well and I'm just being finicky, but those two are the only people I've EVER heard say this?
I correct her English and grammar throughout every video. The girl is illiterate.

Also Atticus' books were the kind of books you'd read to a toddler? If he enjoys books that's great but surely he should have moved beyond picture books? I might be wrong about them was just going on the covers...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My mum legit had her mind blown when I showed her a pic of ana with and w/o makeup and saying they were the same person...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where was the tan on her face??? She was ORANGE. Her face and hands were grim.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.