Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Ana’s teeth are bad enough to be covered by the nhs why hasn’t she got them sorted yet Invisalign’s are not are good as braces and definitely don’t work as well as braces
She won’t be covered by the NHS for orthodontic treatment now she‘s no longer a child nor in full-time education

Reactions: 6
it’s probably fake anyways let’s be real. thing is, money doesn’t buy a fashion sense, we can all clearly see that with her and MeJulie they really have tacky taste. nothing wrong with tesco clothes but style them properly. not with your fake tacky shoes or headband. they’re embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I had spare money like she does the first thing I would do would fix my teeth. Much more of a priority then designer headbands and trainers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know this isn’t Haz’s thread but has anyone’s seen her assumptions video where she say she earns 5k a month. Are you mad? HOW? She hasn’t less than 100k on insta and YouTube?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm waiting for the insta/twitter post
Saying she had to go to Macdonald's and costa because it's her job.
Everyone else stay at home with your baps out in the garden with your cheese and onions

• Haha
Reactions: 15
tbh I always find myself comparing my body w ana’s just bc I find hers to be so gorg, esp the ones on her ig but then it gets me thinking that her pictures could cause a lot of people to feel insecure about themselves? Especially since they’re quite revealing and “body-focused”. It’s great that she’s comfortable and confident in her body but I think it’s important to realise that angles, lighting and positions play a big role and it’s something quite difficult to master! kudos to her

Attachments

tbh I always find myself comparing my body w ana’s just bc I find hers to be so gorg, esp the ones on her ig but then it gets me thinking that her pictures could cause a lot of people to feel insecure about themselves? Especially since they’re quite revealing and “body-focused”. It’s great that she’s comfortable and confident in her body but I think it’s important to realise that angles, lighting and positions play a big role and it’s something quite difficult to master! kudos to her
Her body is okay, but most of it on images is definitely down to angles and lighting. You can tell that from her videos when she’s not in as flattering positions like in the car 24 hour challenge she didn’t have the body she hasn’t on insta. Both her and saffron definitely know their angles and what light and how to edit. That being said, you can tell saffron works on her body while Ana definitely doesn’t. She needs to realise she’s not always going to have that metabolism and eating cheese and pickled onions isn’t good for her body either. As someone who is naturally skinny and very small, I would never eat like ana does and that’s just because I know how awful I feel after food like McDonald’s and cheese, physically. I don’t get how she doesn’t feel unwell from that food she eats. But I guess when you live on a diet of frozen food and pre packaged things it’s no surprise she’s immune, it’s not like she has many home cooked meals.

I just don’t want young girls feeling insecure about their body because of the edited images with good angles and lighting. Her audience are at an impressionable age that could strive to have her body. I am glad though, she doesn’t focus too much on calories and what’s healthy and not like a lot of influencers are. However, there’s having a healthy relationship with food and promoting unhealthy eating.

also I called it! I knew she would drive to her closest McDonald’s as soon as it was open. I don’t want to hear her talking about staying home again. It’s hypocritical.

Reactions: 18
I’m watching her truth and dare video and Atticus is really grating me the wrong way! He is so spoilt it’s beyond ridiculous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone noticed how she’s started having those drinking yogurts for the immune system??

BC7A83CE-58B3-4E54-A5C6-4AE68802AE03.png
Lee Stafford won’t be too happy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Julie really annoys me. People are losing jobs, living off 80% wages, businesses going bust. And here’s Julie flaunting her Fendi headband (that is either Anas or Ana bought for her). She just has no class. I find this really insensitive. I suppose Julie wouldn’t understand as she doesn’t work to begin with...
The massive forehead and no eyebrows are really scary😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She earns it from Instagram and tiktok aswell as YouTube x
Tiktok don't pay yet, as for as I know. Plus Ive never seen her on my fyp - I've seen Ana and Saffron once each.
From her social blade, she hardly earns 1k a month from youtube and thats fairly accurate I would say. Without counting brand deals. I think she was chatting tit. If she earned 5k a month i.e 60k a year, she wouldn't be eligible for student finance and would have to pay back her loans basically now.
She might do some side things like editing or something but its not from posting.

Tiktok don't pay yet, as for as I know. Plus Ive never seen her on my fyp - I've seen Ana and Saffron once each.
From her social blade, she hardly earns 1k a month from youtube and thats fairly accurate I would say. Without counting brand deals. I think she was chatting tit. If she earned 5k a month i.e 60k a year, she wouldn't be eligible for student finance and would have to pay back her loans basically now.
She might do some side things like editing or something but its not from posting.
I’d be minded to agree. She definitely does less ‘brand work’ than Saff. In fact, I don’t really feel like she does anything aside from post a few ridiculous gifted, painted trainers and local bakery items? But maybe I watch selectively.

Did she claim something about student finance recently? I thought she didn’t do anything beyond her ‘BTECs’?

Reactions: 5
Seriously??? Another “24 hours in my car” challenge? If you can even call that a challenge. Ffs

Reactions: 7
Seriously??? Another “24 hours in my car” challenge? If you can even call that a challenge. Ffs
...which is a fraud in it of itself as we know she doesn’t do the 24 hour challenges properly. Not that it would change viewing quality anyways.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The 24 hours in her car video was just her last one, she’s not done another it’s a different video today

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.