Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greygardener

VIP Member
View attachment 135694
Omg look at the sag 😖😖 I cant deal like surely that’s not normal?? And tbh I don’t really understand the ‘hype’ around Ana’s body like compared to most people her age it’s nothing special, it’s worse if anything. Like it’s not really a body I would see why anyone would desire to have if you know what I mean? She’s quite big built with her chest, shoulders and thighs tbh and say with American YouTubers their aesthetic is more smaller built with small chests so they can actually wear and pull of those skimpy tops Ana tries to. And like people have said, her face is hardly special either- to me it’s like a big, crusty, orange oblong shaped blob of nothing, like her personality.
To me she is the very definition of butterface

gee_beth

VIP Member
View attachment 135694
Omg look at the sag 😖😖 I cant deal like surely that’s not normal?? And tbh I don’t really understand the ‘hype’ around Ana’s body like compared to most people her age it’s nothing special, it’s worse if anything. Like it’s not really a body I would see why anyone would desire to have if you know what I mean? She’s quite big built with her chest, shoulders and thighs tbh and say with American YouTubers their aesthetic is more smaller built with small chests so they can actually wear and pull of those skimpy tops Ana tries to. And like people have said, her face is hardly special either- to me it’s like a big, crusty, orange oblong shaped blob of nothing, like her personality.
Who see's that photo and thinks "yep love this one, like the way my tit is hanging out" :rolleyes:

LilacAries

holy crap i’m dying at your comments. she’s one of them people i just wanna give a complete makeover too. that would be so satisfying, give her a good scrub get that tan off, give her low lights, do her makeup good, show her clothes that would suit her, show her how to fuckin cook something healthy and simple.

gossip823

It’s not “unhealthy“ as such either but it’s literally the veggies with the least nutritional value. Makes me laugh when she goes on about how healthy it is when there is basically no nutritional value to the plate. Definitely does not qualify as a salad😂

See what I don’t like about the plates of food she posts is she calls them healthy and sometimes will say she’s eating salads. Onion, pickled onion, a bit or cucumber and a few tomatoes with a sprinkle of cheese is NOT a salad or healthy

Gossipgirl92

holy crap i’m dying at your comments. she’s one of them people i just wanna give a complete makeover too. that would be so satisfying, give her a good scrub get that tan off, give her low lights, do her makeup good, show her clothes that would suit her, show her how to fuckin cook something healthy and simple.
Like that show snog, marry avoid! 🤣

0cbxox

View attachment 135694
And the crusty lines on those overly dry lips

Appanappa

Chatty Member
In my (personal) experience that boob sag is normal (especially since her arm is pressing on it), she does seem to have bigger boobs

BUT she does nothing to help herself, you can get good cute supportive bras & she has the money to afford them.
Some fashion aka those shirts aren’t designed for anyone with any form of breast tissue, idk why she can’t accept it & dress for her body. That would’ve looked nice with a white strappy top tucked into the skirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. Please disable your adblocker for tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks