Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 135694
Omg look at the sag 😖😖 I cant deal like surely that’s not normal?? And tbh I don’t really understand the ‘hype’ around Ana’s body like compared to most people her age it’s nothing special, it’s worse if anything. Like it’s not really a body I would see why anyone would desire to have if you know what I mean? She’s quite big built with her chest, shoulders and thighs tbh and say with American YouTubers their aesthetic is more smaller built with small chests so they can actually wear and pull of those skimpy tops Ana tries to. And like people have said, her face is hardly special either- to me it’s like a big, crusty, orange oblong shaped blob of nothing, like her personality.
To me she is the very definition of butterface

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 135694
Omg look at the sag 😖😖 I cant deal like surely that’s not normal?? And tbh I don’t really understand the ‘hype’ around Ana’s body like compared to most people her age it’s nothing special, it’s worse if anything. Like it’s not really a body I would see why anyone would desire to have if you know what I mean? She’s quite big built with her chest, shoulders and thighs tbh and say with American YouTubers their aesthetic is more smaller built with small chests so they can actually wear and pull of those skimpy tops Ana tries to. And like people have said, her face is hardly special either- to me it’s like a big, crusty, orange oblong shaped blob of nothing, like her personality.
Who see's that photo and thinks "yep love this one, like the way my tit is hanging out" :rolleyes:

• Haha
It just makes me cringe so much how she always posts her plates of food like they actually look appetising, when in reality they look really bleeping tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It just makes me cringe so much how she always posts her plates of food like they actually look appetising, when in reality they look really bleeping tit.
That’s what happens when you grow up eating crappy freezer food

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly it's probably a good thing she hasn't got a normal job like everyone else, if any of my colleagues brought in onion, pickled onion, cucumber and cheese for lunch I'd die🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
holy crap i’m dying at your comments. she’s one of them people i just wanna give a complete makeover too. that would be so satisfying, give her a good scrub get that tan off, give her low lights, do her makeup good, show her clothes that would suit her, show her how to fuckin cook something healthy and simple.

Reactions: 14
See what I don’t like about the plates of food she posts is she calls them healthy and sometimes will say she’s eating salads. Onion, pickled onion, a bit or cucumber and a few tomatoes with a sprinkle of cheese is NOT a salad or healthy

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s not “unhealthy“ as such either but it’s literally the veggies with the least nutritional value. Makes me laugh when she goes on about how healthy it is when there is basically no nutritional value to the plate. Definitely does not qualify as a salad😂

See what I don’t like about the plates of food she posts is she calls them healthy and sometimes will say she’s eating salads. Onion, pickled onion, a bit or cucumber and a few tomatoes with a sprinkle of cheese is NOT a salad or healthy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
the food she eats looks like when u go to a crappy buffet at a family party and u get a paper plate and fill it with bits of crap

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Does she wear nipple stickers bc I can’t see how they aren’t showing w/o a bra

Reactions: 3
holy crap i’m dying at your comments. she’s one of them people i just wanna give a complete makeover too. that would be so satisfying, give her a good scrub get that tan off, give her low lights, do her makeup good, show her clothes that would suit her, show her how to fuckin cook something healthy and simple.
Like that show snog, marry avoid! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 135694
And the crusty lines on those overly dry lips

• Haha
In my (personal) experience that boob sag is normal (especially since her arm is pressing on it), she does seem to have bigger boobs

BUT she does nothing to help herself, you can get good cute supportive bras & she has the money to afford them.
Some fashion aka those shirts aren’t designed for anyone with any form of breast tissue, idk why she can’t accept it & dress for her body. That would’ve looked nice with a white strappy top tucked into the skirt

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did anyone watch the lie detector on Byrons channel from last year?
Ana is a completely different person on it

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
A046EDF6-3064-4309-9789-96D8A5F22F98.jpeg

calm it down Logan Paul........🙄
your fans are idiots, like attracts like,
Shocking

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Honestly kudos to her for being able to put a full face of makeup on everyday despite not going out though, the only makeup I’m ever bothered to put on is eyeliner and brows not even foundation or concealer tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.