Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn’t a haz/Byron thread but those two parsnips aren’t worthy of their own thread! Does anyone else really dislike Haz? There‘s something about her I really don’t like. She used to be so pretty till she turned into an uRbAn queen View attachment 135517View attachment 135518
wtf where are these photos from? Haz does not look like this 😂

I agree she definitely gives off a stuck up vibe like she’s better than everyone. I think Ana is definitely more herself with haz & Byron but they just seem to make fun of her all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
wtf where are these photos from? Haz does not look like this 😂

I agree she definitely gives off a stuck up vibe like she’s better than everyone. I think Ana is definitely more herself with haz & Byron but they just seem to make fun of her all the time.
They’re on her Instagram ☺ From 2 years ago
957A60DA-0511-49CC-BFDB-06E43881644C.jpeg
And there’s pictures of when she was dating Spencer

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It annoys me how she keeps comparing herself to addison rae on tiktok like... Oh honey
Like I hate to be purely mean about someone's appearance but I genuinely think she has such an ugly face. Those massive close up pictures she keeps posting as glow ups and after type pictures.. I just see a big bloated fish and bloated face and its just like her normal one with makeup. I honestly don't know why people find her attractive??? Even those people I dislike on YouTube I can admit have nice features on their face but she makes me feel sick looking at her, its almost like she's a typically ugly girl who's suddenly got famous, put makeup on, got nice clothes and we've all to suddenly start agreeing she's attractive. She's disgusting

Reactions: 18
It annoys me how she keeps comparing herself to addison rae on tiktok like... Oh honey
Like I hate to be purely mean about someone's appearance but I genuinely think she has such an ugly face. Those massive close up pictures she keeps posting as glow ups and after type pictures.. I just see a big bloated fish and bloated face and its just like her normal one with makeup. I honestly don't know why people find her attractive??? Even those people I dislike on YouTube I can admit have nice features on their face but she makes me feel sick looking at her, its almost like she's a typically ugly girl who's suddenly got famous, put makeup on, got nice clothes and we've all to suddenly start agreeing she's attractive. She's disgusting
I think a lot of it is the weird faces she pulls I don’t think she’s particularly ugly

Reactions: 1
I know this isn’t a haz/Byron thread but those two parsnips aren’t worthy of their own thread! Does anyone else really dislike Haz? There‘s something about her I really don’t like. She used to be so pretty till she turned into an uRbAn queen View attachment 135517View attachment 135518
Her nose is very shiny lol. I actually prefer her hair and make up now - she looks like a different ethnicity here.
1590144984649.png

I actually dont mind Haz now I've watched a bit more of her, and she does have quite a nice voice.

Reactions: 2
Haz just looks like such a try-hard wannabe. Desperate for some scout to “discover” her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She needs to sort her clothing sizes out.

View attachment 135649
View attachment 135650
She's definitely trying to fit the Addison rae aesthetic, with the facial expression, which does not work with that crusty liquid lipstick. And the eyelashes, never noticed she put so much in her bottom eyelashes, it's what addison does again. Also who would look at the folded boob coming out from the top and think yes i like this pic, I'm gonna post it on instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
60451808-07AC-430D-8F26-974F093972B9.jpeg

Omg look at the sag 😖😖 I cant deal like surely that’s not normal?? And tbh I don’t really understand the ‘hype’ around Ana’s body like compared to most people her age it’s nothing special, it’s worse if anything. Like it’s not really a body I would see why anyone would desire to have if you know what I mean? She’s quite big built with her chest, shoulders and thighs tbh and say with American YouTubers their aesthetic is more smaller built with small chests so they can actually wear and pull of those skimpy tops Ana tries to. And like people have said, her face is hardly special either- to me it’s like a big, crusty, orange oblong shaped blob of nothing, like her personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.