Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ana’s first ever McDonald’s drive thru video came up on my recommended and she was so much more bearable back then

Reactions: 6
i think they’re just envious and jealous of saffron and wendy so it turns into bitterness, it’s obvious. i really like how saffron’s parents come across.

Reactions: 22
i think they’re just envious and jealous of saffron and wendy so it turns into bitterness, it’s obvious. i really like how saffron’s parents come across.
agree 1000% I’d much rather have Wendy for a Mum than MeJulie any day lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I CANT stand her little minion followers commenting on her videos how atticus is a ‘mood’, ‘iconic’, ‘so cute’ etc. He’s a spoilt little brat who will throw a tantrum at any given point. Really infuriates me. When will it be when people start realising This girl is an utter imbecile with 0 personality and substance?? I want an imogenation moment with this girl
What happened with Imogenation? Do tell ... I remember watching a video of hers before she is HORRENDOUS!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What happened with Imogenation? Do tell ... I remember watching a video of hers before she is HORRENDOUS!!!
Lmao she’s been cancelled for lying about her lips and other things. There’s a whole 8 threads on her now and she’s uploaded 2 videos about the hate she’s been getting. All just seems a bit strange. She blew up in the space of about a week and gets new threads almost daily now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has it just been sitting there three hours..surely not wtf
it could be another plate full tbf but I sincerely doubt it!

Lmao she’s been cancelled for lying about her lips and other things. There’s a whole 8 threads on her now and she’s uploaded 2 videos about the hate she’s been getting. All just seems a bit strange. She blew up in the space of about a week and gets new threads almost daily now
I hopped other there to try and catch up. Only watched her couple of times but can’t really stand the whole huns baby girl stuff 🤮 can’t keep up with those threads though!

Reactions: 7
Those imogenation threads are something else, I only came on Tattle for the Ana/Julie/Bratticus goss and I'm fully hooked on Grimogen now. What a drama queen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Brb

View attachment 134171

She 100% hasn't lost her virginity, people who talk about it so much, talk to fit in. She's still only 19 so it isn't a big deal if she hasn't. I kinda get why she'd lie, there's this stigma with virginity but I wish she didn't talk and didn't bring it up over lying.

Whenever she talks about sex or making out with boys she always looks away from the camera and cuts it short.
i just feel like she stinks idk y is she wearing shoes w a bikini on a bed lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched her new video and omg how much of a brat is her brother?! It’s quite unbelievable

Reactions: 10
I watched the video last night, am I the only one who didn't find it funny with the dare where Julie said shes preggers? She's a grown woman it's embarrassing.. if you MUST do a truth/dare video at least make the dares somewhat funny to watch

Reactions: 20
I know this isn’t a haz/Byron thread but those two parsnips aren’t worthy of their own thread! Does anyone else really dislike Haz? There‘s something about her I really don’t like. She used to be so pretty till she turned into an uRbAn queen
EC20E82F-E9D2-413D-8C1A-6A2583EB8125.jpeg
128C27A0-E364-44B3-98B2-0285C7E939A1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.