Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, I am now 1000% convinced that Saff and Ana are not best friends. The amount these two go out of their way to state they are best friends with each other is bizarre. Like something really odd and unusual. It’s one thing to describe a friend of yours as a ‘best friend’ in a normal conversation, but these girls make YouTube videos and comment on each other’s tik tok videos just to say “OMG this is why you’re my best friend”.

Years ago I was at a party and I introduced myself to someone I didn’t know as Person X’s best friend (Person X was nearby). I don’t know why I introduced myself that way, it just came out.I felt so cringe and still cringe about it to this day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I CANT stand her little minion followers commenting on her videos how atticus is a ‘mood’, ‘iconic’, ‘so cute’ etc. He’s a spoilt little brat who will throw a tantrum at any given point. Really infuriates me. When will it be when people start realising This girl is an utter imbecile with 0 personality and substance?? I want an imogenation moment with this girl

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Also just to add atticus needs telling now before it’s too late and he gets to school and he has little friends bc he doesn’t let them speak

Reactions: 11
Surely family videos with children should get demonetised? Can’t her content be flagged to YouTube?

Reactions: 9
how has noone mentioned Bratticus picking his nose and eating it in the latest video, WTF??? disgusting

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The 1000 pound question really shows how out of touch she really is. If a normal working person was asked that, someone who doesnt make thousands a month doing nothing while being gifted every whim, theyd say I'm sorry but no, I have rent to pay, food to buy, petrol to get to work etc etc. Someone who has no financial worries whatsoever cant even imagine being in that situation so its easy to say oh yeah course I'd donate it. 🙄

Reactions: 30
Why has Julie never corrected Atticus for that behaviour. Tell him your the parent! The way he turned to Ana & said tell her or I'll be really cross. He needs direction.

Reactions: 25
When ana shouted in the street “my hair is frazzled” she wasn’t wrong

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Does ana live in a council house (nothing wrong with living in a council house) just the outside looks like a council estate
No, it's not. Since Ana decided to show way too much of street she lives on today I managed to find her house online. They're new builds that were up for sale but there are some that have been bought and let out. The development doesn't look big enough that some of the properties were offered as social housing. Because she's also shown the view out of her bedroom and filmed in the car park it was easy to pinpoint the actual house. It looks like a nice area. She's not the only one who's shown too much, I've found both the SacconeJoly houses and the Nasey Family. Also, before anyone wonders, I'm not a stalker, tracking down where people live was part of my old job and it's still in my blood, so I like a challenge. I'm so careful what I post online.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Didn’t you hear?! She was meant to go on Love Island she had auditions and everything like swear to god she was meant to go into the villa!!

Ahaha jk she got rejected because she has no personality, the face of a puffer fish and her with make up vs no make up is ghastly so she’s probably hinting to the production teams about sending her into the villa next year with her clumpy shoes and too small sized bikini bless our Ana xx
I don’t watch love island but from seeing the adverts on telly for it there is NO way she is in the same league as the girls on there

Reactions: 15
am i the only one who thinks that ana seems so annoyed with atticus in her videos lately and her mum constantly babying him??
Yes! Her "why are you even playing" and quick edit shows it.

My daugthers not much younger then him but is a lot "older" in attitude.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but when myself or my younger siblings where around his age if we acted like that I would of been told off & sent to my room.

My mum didn’t take to tantrums with babying we got told off & we soon realised we couldn’t act like that.
I remember my sister threw a strop at a friends birthday party & was rude to all the kids so my mum took her home & it showed her that if you behave you get to enjoy nice things (I got to stay at the party)

I’m now in my late 20s & so are my siblings an we was never been in trouble with the school or anything growing up

I had to turn the video off as why involve him if he was acting that way. Your rewarding his behaviour

Yes! Her "why are you even playing" and quick edit shows it.

My daugthers not much younger then him but is a lot "older" in attitude.
my next door neighbours 2 year old is more mature then him. She’s the sweetest little girl & you never hear her have tantrum. Her partners told us they stopped the tantrum behaviour right away as they weren’t going to let her get away with it as they knew she would try to do it all the time

Reactions: 15
He shouldn’t be allowed in the videos because that footage is out there forever, and it will be so embarrassing for him as he grows older, I can imagine he will get bullied for his behaviour in the videos. They should be responsible adults and not allow him in videos

Reactions: 16
No, it's not. Since Ana decided to show way too much of street she lives on today I managed to find her house online. They're new builds that were up for sale but there are some that have been bought and let out. The development doesn't look big enough that some of the properties were offered as social housing. Because she's also shown the view out of her bedroom and filmed in the car park it was easy to pinpoint the actual house. It looks like a nice area. She's not the only one who's shown too much, I've found both the SacconeJoly houses and the Nasey Family. Also, before anyone wonders, I'm not a stalker, tracking down where people live was part of my old job and it's still in my blood, so I like a challenge. I'm so careful what I post online.
I just had a look out of curiosity if it was rather easy to find. Took me about 3 clips from the most recent video and the “driving to every McDonald’s in my county” where she pinpointed the one which was closest to her. Disclaimer, I’m not a stalker either!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The houses didn’t look like council houses 😂

it’s clearly a new estate and new build have to have
Something like 20% council houses on every estate.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe someone called Atticus mature in the comments and said that he’s a 40 year old man trapped in a child’s body 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.