Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s so stupid people like Byron being verified he’s hardly a celebrity I would of never heard of him if ana didn’t mention him in videos like ana’s got 872 thousand followers yet she’s not verified (she’s definitely not a celebrity either) but how is he verified and not her
Who the actual duck IS HE?

I think it’s so stupid people like Byron being verified he’s hardly a celebrity I would of never heard of him if ana didn’t mention him in videos like ana’s got 872 thousand followers yet she’s not verified (she’s definitely not a celebrity either) but how is he verified and not her
He always looks so grubby like he needs a good wash and health check. I hate his all off white vibe as well it's not a look they're all mismatching shades 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
just want to say that my nephew has moderate adhd and has very similar behaviour as atticus maybe he does have adhd because Julie seems to act so sweet and motherly to him where as she’s a lot more tough love to ana

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow Atticus is a horrible little brat and those two just give in to his nasty little tantrums. He’s such a controlling and manipulative little child so I dread to think what he’ll grow up to be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Feel like Julies most illegal had to involve working to prove a point !
If it atticus does have problems then they should get him help rather then allowing that behaviour I wouldn’t be putting it online !

Reactions: 13
I know he’s a child but who the duck does that boy think he is?! If my niece spoke like that she’d be sent to her room to chill out

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I know he’s a child but who the duck does that boy think he is?! If my niece spoke like that she’d be sent to her room to chill out
Being a child is never an excuse for pitiful behaviour. A child is merely a little person. Granted Julie has a responsibility for raising and disciplining her children and she is failing miserably as we are witnessing week on week.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How annoying when Julie went ‘imagine you were down to your last £1000, JUST IMAGINE’

Also not a chance would Ana donate 3/4 of her last £1000

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
How annoying when Julie went ‘imagine you were down to your last £1000, JUST IMAGINE’

Also not a chance would Ana donate 3/4 of her last £1000
Exactly even I wouldn’t donate three thirds of my last £1000. Not out of greed but everyone has to pay for tit. She’s insincere to the point of nausea!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
lmaooo she was loving shouting that tit infront of them 14 year old boys kicking abt on their bikes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m halfway through and what was the reason for Atticus in the video? All he did was sit there and be the bratty child he is

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The top is so inappropriate to wear around her little brother. I'm all for body confidence, but there's a time and a place!

Reactions: 12
Realistically, the £1000 question was a silly one because if that was actually the situation I don’t know many people who would donate most of that!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.