Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus it's bad enough wearing that top for a tik tok but shes swanning round the house in it in front of Atticus. Ana love your tits are out. Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her hair looked superglued to her head, if I was her I’d be buying box dyes with my last grand

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think so too! The way Julie acted shocked she would suggest that makes me think it’s someone like saffron that they act to be such besties with each other..
I deffo think it was saffron, I’ve not properly read that far back but in an earlier thread seen a post something about her not being allowed at the house or something, and then another one suggested they’ve read on here so maybe that’s why she acted so shocked

Reactions: 3
The way they react to Atticus' poor behaviour with encouragement through laughing makes me feel uncomfortable watching it lmao

Reactions: 26
Ana thinks that Atticus will improve her views and ratings but that video was painful to watch. He constantly interrupts and getting upset isn’t nice for us to watch. I don’t want to see a kid having a tantrum.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
am i the only one who thinks that ana seems so annoyed with atticus in her videos lately and her mum constantly babying him??

Reactions: 20
I live in a town 10 minutes away from Ana and the closest McDonald’s opening up is a 45 minute drive away and not even in the same county...

She preaches all this tit about staying home but is going to drive for at least 45 minutes and queue for even longer to get her fix of junk food.. unbelievable🙄
I’m glad you’ve said this. I was trying to work out where exactly “a McDonald’s we aren’t that far from” was!! If she really meant what she said about staying at home then she would wait until early June when all of the drive thru’s will be open - which would be a significantly shorter journey!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who the hell wears a bikini with big ass Nike trainers.... that’s not a look! 🤢🤢
Didn’t you hear?! She was meant to go on Love Island she had auditions and everything like swear to god she was meant to go into the villa!!

Ahaha jk she got rejected because she has no personality, the face of a puffer fish and her with make up vs no make up is ghastly so she’s probably hinting to the production teams about sending her into the villa next year with her clumpy shoes and too small sized bikini bless our Ana xx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
At what point in the truth or dare video did it get ‘messy’ like it said in the title? I thought she meant they were going to be tipsy or something

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't deal with Atticus shouting all the time. Have to take my earphones out when he starts

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There was something so off in that truth or dare video. They're definitely not vibing

Reactions: 19
At what point in the truth or dare video did it get ‘messy’ like it said in the title? I thought she meant they were going to be tipsy or something
Her greasy, messy hair you could fry an egg on probably 😖

If this isn’t the biggest Saffy b wannabe breakfast then idk what is...
FDA14A50-A1AE-4568-A6D4-F82AF260BBB5.jpeg

also anyone notice how neither of them have commented the usual fake crap like ‘omg goals 😍’ or ‘you slay me 🤩’ or even ‘gorgeous🥰’ on each other’s Instagram pics with their ass cheeks out... the passive aggression is real and I’m here for it

last thing... Byron reminds me of a young chris Ingham😖 literally gross, creepy, poncy vibes radiate from him

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
What was the need for Atticus in the new video? Do you think he WANTS to be in the videos or does Ana think people enjoy him being there?

Reactions: 14
She thinks any video with Atticus automatically gets more views because he is ‘cute’. News flash - he is the biggest brat and just looks like mini mejulie. Unfortunate Ana isn’t aware of how his tantrums are coming across and that it’s unfair to broadcast his bad behaviour (and jules shite parenting) to the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Have you read the comments on the video though? There’s loads saying how cute Atticus is when he’s throwing a tantrum. She will keep on including him because of tit like this!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.