Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s so stupid people like Byron being verified he’s hardly a celebrity I would of never heard of him if ana didn’t mention him in videos like ana’s got 872 thousand followers yet she’s not verified (she’s definitely not a celebrity either) but how is he verified and not her
I'm pretty sure you can just ask Instagram for your account to be verified? Bet it's a simple process really - I have pals in small bands who are verified and only have a couple thousand followers, not some mass following and they're not anyone who's a 'celeb'

Reactions: 6
I think it’s so stupid people like Byron being verified he’s hardly a celebrity I would of never heard of him if ana didn’t mention him in videos like ana’s got 872 thousand followers yet she’s not verified (she’s definitely not a celebrity either) but how is he verified and not her
You can buy blue ticks too

Reactions: 7
I feel like ana and Saffron are trying to outdo each other on Instagram recently 😂 saffron never used to post very revealing photos and as soon as ana whips her bare arse out saffron posts a photo with her cheeks showing not as bad as ana but I still think it’s funny 😂

Reactions: 16
I just remembered it's truth or dare in todays video. What's everyone thinking? Expecting?

Reactions: 1
I just remembered it's truth or dare in todays video. What's everyone thinking? Expecting?
A lot of screeching from Bratticus? Julie being borderline threatening to Ana for asking a simple question in TRUTH or dare? 'Who's the fittest boy you've slept with' 'Text someone you fancy'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In Saffron's latest video (24 hours eating green food) she said that people often ask if she actually eats the food in 24 hour challenges and she answered saying that if she likes the food, why wouldn't she. Some shade being thrown at Ana, perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In byrons private insta video it looked he’d Blurred a picture where it seemed like Anna had brought a random lad back to their flat after her birthday night out? Nothing wrong with that at all but I could see how people could either impression (virgin/gets ‘around’) - I dont known which i think!

Reactions: 8
Her insides are screaming

View attachment 134405
She's the biggest hypocrite going. She's preaching how scared she is and to stay home but trips to kfc, costa and now to be mcdonalds. Does she not release how stupid she sounds. Says stay home, but goes out. Says she's working out, but eats kfc. She's constantly contradicting herself 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 28
only 3 minutes into the new video and wtf is wrong with Atticus?? Screaming and shouting at his mum, what a brat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
• Atticus freaking out 2 minutes in and throughout the video he is just annoying through the entire thing. Shouting, interrupting etc.
• Why the sudden change in MeJulie.
•Their neighbours must hate them. Imaging living near two adults who run up and down the street screaming and shouting.
• Atticus's dad seems an okay guy.
• why didn't atticus want to tip put his books?! His Julies ocd rubbing off on him?!
• julie shut ana down on the charity question knowing anas answer was complete bs.

The videos recently are clearly rushed.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Her insides are screaming

View attachment 134405
I live in a town 10 minutes away from Ana and the closest McDonald’s opening up is a 45 minute drive away and not even in the same county...

She preaches all this tit about staying home but is going to drive for at least 45 minutes and queue for even longer to get her fix of junk food.. unbelievable🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Atticus in that video, duck sake. I'm glad she's not actually pregnant she cant deal with the kids she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m actually gobsmacked at atticus behaviour in the video. I know he’s a brat but I can’t believe Julie let him scream at her like that twice over basically nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.