Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scapier88

VIP Member
Can you imagine them been your neighbours.
Sitting relaxing in your back garden and all you keep getting is wafts of onion. And rotten takeaway containers
And all you can hear is what would you rate it.
Sponsors us.
What would you rate it.
This is in incredible and I'm obsessed
Over and over and over again

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Her and saffron really push the ‘best friend’ we ‘FaceTime all day’ thing don’t they, boring

Reactions: 43

Alfies_Boy

Wow Atticus is a horrible little brat and those two just give in to his nasty little tantrums. He’s such a controlling and manipulative little child so I dread to think what he’ll grow up to be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Birthdaycards

Thought it was funny how MeJulie was pointing at the queue saying can you believe it how ridiculous. I was thinking....love you are one of them losers queuing idiot 😂😂

• Haha

vvesmo

she says at the end she doesnt want to put a full tablespoon of sugar and salt because its 'alot' and doesnt want it to 'kill herself' like hun u consume about x50 that amount in ur normal shitty diet 😭😭 one tablespoon of sugar isnt what u should be worrying about ana omg

• Haha

yellowmango

Really annoyed me when she said in her video ‘I need a good, long pamper’ when she literally a week ago posted a ‘glow up with me’ video that featured a full pamper? Get a grip ana your life is one big pamper

• Haha

LilacAries

i know saffron gets allot of grief but, i really like how she promotes eating healthy, becoming (kinda) vegan and shares her workouts, especially to her teenage audience during this lockdown.
whereas anna sits in her patchy fake tan and bloats up & eats shit.
anyone else wish they could help atticus have a better diet and raise him better so he won’t be spoilt :( he has so much potential

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Kat5998

VIP Member
Rented but on DSS. Julie is still on the benefits but will happily cash in on her preteen followers, flogging them fake AirPods, Daniel Wellington watches and Skinny Shits. As well as take board from Ana. Not sure how this is legal?
jEaLoUs ArE yA?

• Haha
Reactions: 41

LilacAries

the food she eats looks like when u go to a shitty buffet at a family party and u get a paper plate and fill it with bits of crap

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Not sure if anyone watched Carmie (touchdalight) but he mentions Ana in his Assumptions video. He said he met ana once and she was wearing a top with her ‘quite big boobs’ out and in that moment he thought yeah if she wanted to do something with him he’d do it.

to me that just sounds like the impression ana gives off is easy!
I’m sorry, but his impression of Anna sexually doesn’t define her, it defines him. So what she has big boobs, doesn’t mean she’s easy.

• Heart

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
I’m actually gobsmacked at atticus behaviour in the video. I know he’s a brat but I can’t believe Julie let him scream at her like that twice over basically nothing.

• Haha

onetreehill233

Ana definitely was prettier a few years ago. She’s just puffy and crusty looking now - she doesn’t look healthy.
She also needs to realise that just because not wearing a bra is the latest fashion, it doesn’t mean everyone should do it. She’ll end up with saggy boobs - I already think they’re quite saggy for her age. I’ve got bigger boobs than Ana, I’m older than her and I’ve breastfed and mine are more perky than hers! She’s really going to do some lasting damage if she doesn’t start wearing a bra more regularly.
Four main things she needs to do: dye her hair dark, improve her diet, wear a bra, get her teeth sorted - then she’d be pretty.
Well good for you but most of us can’t fight the force of gravity. 🙄 She really doesn’t have saggy boobs. Ana does a lot of things that can be criticized but let’s not shame her for having normal imperfect breasts.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

mcharlotte

I don't like Ana, at all. Don't like Saff either, or many of those youtubers. I agree with all the comments about her personality, copying videos, and bad diet. What I don't get is the crazy amount of slut shaming! People saying its trampy to kiss guys on a night out, enjoy sex, wear dresses that show off your legs and boobs at the same time - I feel like that's just a personal choice, and isn't trampy at all - these comments encourage the stigma around female sexuality. I do feel like she should just say she likes her body though, rather than pretending she doesn't whilst posting these photos. And also imo there's nothing wrong with being 'easy' in the way that you'll have sex with a guy if you want to without making them wait. Only if you're being unhygienic and unsafe.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Greygardener

Chatty Member
I cannot get over the pure shade of saff uploading in the morning instead of the afternoon to beat ana. I dont like saff but that's a power move I can respect 😂

I also think she needs to accept spot cream is doing nothing for her and look for the cause I.e her shitty "freshhhhhhh" diet

• Haha
Reactions: 38