Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Why does Ana keep using BTEC as a derogatory term? I’m not confident she could even get one if she tried.
This made me so uncomfortable 😬 especially when her viewers are probably at the age range of alevels/vocational courses/apprenticeships/university and the highest qualification she has are GCSEs🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 38

Birthdaycards

Anyone see Julie’s story the other day saying that she loves seeing atticus talking to his ‘friends’ from the doorway. It was a kid clearly just scooting past on his scooter. They obvs just lives on the estate and he was at leassst 10/11 years old. I’m pretty sure Atticus was just obnoxiously shouting “WhAt WouLd YOu RaTe YOuR ScOoTEr OuT Of 10” 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
How annoying when Julie went ‘imagine you were down to your last £1000, JUST IMAGINE’

Also not a chance would Ana donate 3/4 of her last £1000

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Boredaff

You can literally buy animal crossing on the Nintendo eshop. She’s so thick how did she not know that

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Scapier88

VIP Member
The KFC is in the town where I live, its about 50 mins from her house, why would she travel so far for a KFC?!?!
Because bratticus needed his sweetcorn as his so obsessed
I still cant believe a couple of years ago they gave him Turkey dinosaurs for his Christmas dinner as he didn't like Turkey

• Haha
  • Wow

LS932

Ana thinks that Atticus will improve her views and ratings but that video was painful to watch. He constantly interrupts and getting upset isn’t nice for us to watch. I don’t want to see a kid having a tantrum.

• Heart

paigelemonade

VIP Member
The worlds opening back up, get over it, hun 😘
Yes it is, but for your precious Ana claiming how vital it is to stay inside and how scared she is, to then go on multiple fast food trips that aren’t even local to her, order random things from an array of shops and visit garden centres and post offices non essential it’s very hypocritical. I can’t be asked to explain to you how potentially dangerous and selfish her unjustifiable actions are. Maybe you should go and leave a little love comment on her recent vid? Idk. But I cba arguing with a floral princess supporter.

• Heart
  • Wow

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
I’m sorry but this is killing me off hahahahaha. And that Ana is an accurate representation of you two as people, you’re a cheap, crappy version of Saffron 😭

902376C5-93A0-4E92-BF2F-6D0821B08783.jpeg 79159477-F794-472D-8866-09956C4C1298.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Anonymous6745

Chatty Member
Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 - She’s the Dominic Cummings of Youtube, the biggest hypocrite, her and Julie are going to McDonald’s, but the video is still shit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

cocokayelle

So a teenager who has never been in a relationship will be giving out relationship & life advice. For f*cks sake lol
7DB77E16-1FF8-4181-A697-46E5ADA83007.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Alfies_Boy

Why does Ana keep using BTEC as a derogatory term? I’m not confident she could even get one if she tried.

Also Staffy should’ve sent Ana a box dye because those roots are ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
Does she not realise these kinda comments do not help her with engagement from future brands. Why does she think Saffron never entertains these kinda comments?

Screenshot_20200526-054741_Instagram.jpg

This isn't your personal IG, but your business IG.
If she in this business for a long time she needs to act smarter. She's not gonna be the top PLT/Boohoo girl forever. There are younger and prettier girls coming everyday. Saffron realised this hence going into other ventures. Ana is a lost cause.

• Sick
  • Haha

paigelemonade

VIP Member
Is it just me or does anyone find it quite inconsiderate to the post office staff and postmen/women themselves that these two are sending each other two big boxes full of stuff they’ve ordered from other companies that aren’t essential or necessities? It’s one thing to send post or to order things you really need but tbh I find it quite thoughtless that they would do and encourage this, putting postal worker’s lives at risk just to send each other crap like raisins and skimpy tie dye tops. They didn’t even mention the idea of perhaps sending things you already have in your house to your bff, or maybe sending them some arts and crafts but instead promoted the idea of ordering random bits from loads of different companies and then taking a big box full of all that crap to a post office. Maybe it’s just me but at a time like this, I’m only ordering what is essential like pharmaceuticals and food and doing my best to not go to the post office. It’s quite thoughtless and inconsiderate for them to do this and then show it off to their large audience and then have the audacity to complain when people are outside... when, like people, mentioned on the other thread Ana and Jules have been outside various times for non essentials.

• Heart

SparklyUnicorn94

I know he’s a child but who the fuck does that boy think he is?! If my niece spoke like that she’d be sent to her room to chill out

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34