Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Casperron

VIP Member
I know this isn’t a haz/Byron thread but those two parsnips aren’t worthy of their own thread! Does anyone else really dislike Haz? There‘s something about her I really don’t like. She used to be so pretty till she turned into an uRbAn queen
EC20E82F-E9D2-413D-8C1A-6A2583EB8125.jpeg
128C27A0-E364-44B3-98B2-0285C7E939A1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

reign1999

hey, longtime lurker, first time poster... HOW FILTHY.
She did that workout, said she was a “sweaty mess”, didn’t shower, washed her face with two (??) face washes and then sat down to say how long her tan has lasted (not showering will do that love), put her makeup on with a beauty blender dirtier than a public toilet and then put on clothes on her “sweaty mess” body.

I’ve never been so disgusted in a youtubers dirtiness. Christ.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Alfies_Boy

Surprisingly Bratticus’s dad sounds like a nice, caring and level-headed man. He was so nice and supportive to Julie on the phone. I can imagine he ran a mile when her true colours showed.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Clubroyahls

Chatty Member
Imagine how much those boxes would mean to a front line worker. I'd much preferred them surprise a few key workers in their hometown with luxury boxes. Teens with too much money in their pocket and no ambitious or common sense to be wise with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Alfies_Boy

She’s always acting as if the whole love island crew is begging her to go on??
Pretty sure they don’t need a snaggle-toothed, patchy tanned, lopsided titty TikToker from Northamptonshire.

She acts like they really want her and she’s just contemplating, waiting to decide whether she wants to do it. Not how TV works!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

cocokayelle

Random but idk why but it irks me every time Anastasia & Saffron bring up how they share a 'favorite drink' & they call it Tequila Rosé -- it's called Tequila ROSE. It's a cream liqueur, rosé is a wine. They're both thick as all to me lol

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 9.37.48 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 9.22.51 AM.png

• Haha

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
For someone who is so "tuned" to poltics and wants everyone to keep safe and stay at home, Ana is sure a hypocrite by driving to McDonald's drive thru and ordering food. They're only open for people who are on their way to work or home i.e essential workers etc not for stupid influencers who practically do sod all day. You can tweet all you like Ana but all you do is eat McDonald's and swipe up and down on Instagram. I don't even think there's a McDonald's near her which means they drove so many miles just for a Big Mac.

Absolutely zero brain cells whatsoever. I haven't even been more than a couple of streets away (for a walk) whilst Ana can't even handle her McDonald's addiction. I'm so sick of celebs and influencers preaching one thing and saying that other, who gives you the right to police the public when you repeatedly break rules and carry out non essential journeys? Ana and Julie should be ashamed but I doubt they ever feel remorse because all MeJulie does is claim benefits and leech off her daughter, not knowing the struggles of employment these days especially in this situation.
I dont agree they are only open for people working they are now opening everywhere for everyone, they are a business who want to make money. What I dont agree with is driving a long distance to get one, my local one isnt open and I could drive an hour to get one but seems pointless in this climate. However (and im really not one to defend Ana) the government have now removed the cap on driving to places so she hasn't broken any rules doing this, she has just been hypocritical after preaching so much to stay home.

• Heart

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
StAy HoMe EvErYoNe! Except for unnecessary trips for McDonalds and Costa.. obvs!
This really shows that she is:

1.) Saying everyone should stay at home because she thinks that's what she should be saying
2.) Doesn't think she is subject to the same rules as everyone else
3.) Thinks she's above other people
4.) Putting her own instant gratification and addiction to junk food above the safety and health of other people
5.) Revealing herself as the selfish hypocrite she really is
6.) Incredibly stupid for publically documenting and sharing this
7.) Showing us she has zero self awareness and social intelligence

• Heart
  • Haha

LS932

She thinks any video with Atticus automatically gets more views because he is ‘cute’. News flash - he is the biggest brat and just looks like mini mejulie. Unfortunate Ana isn’t aware of how his tantrums are coming across and that it’s unfair to broadcast his bad behaviour (and jules shite parenting) to the internet.

• Haha

haytaytay1

09ECE946-3CCE-4394-87E0-D86DC18DAC1C.jpeg
what she means is she can’t wait to be staying at home doing fuck all and then going out every once in a while for shopping trips with bratticus to Smyths...because he’s been a really good boy - interrupting whenever someone is talking, asking to be sponsored at every opportunity & asking to rate things out of 10. What I’ll never understand is they say it’s a treat, but it’s not a treat when he’s having hundreds of pounds spent on him every month. When I was growing up a treat was a happy meal on a special occasion (my birthday or something 😂) maybe I’m showing my age, but when kids get a ‘treat’ so often they really don’t appreciate things, especially when it’s hundreds of pounds worth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Alfies_Boy

its not is it?
Ana said on a live a while back “everyone keeps on about our house, we‘re not council, we rent privately through this thing called DSS”. She doesn’t even realise it’s still being paid for through welfare, whilst her and her mum make thousands through ads and affiliates.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

dramallama123

Chatty Member
I’m not sure I believe the whole friendship thing to be honest, I think Saff tolerates her for the extra clout

Reactions: 30

emjustgay

only 3 minutes into the new video and wtf is wrong with Atticus?? Screaming and shouting at his mum, what a brat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30