Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure they don’t need a snaggle-toothed, patchy tanned, lopsided titty TikToker from Northamptonshire.

She acts like they really want her and she’s just contemplating, waiting to decide whether she wants to do it. Not how TV works!
Imagine your one life aspiration being that you wanting to go on love island 🤢 how shallow can you get

Reactions: 13
I really don't know why people like her or how she even earns money from YouTube, her videos are so boring! 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she’s attempted a fashion forward ‘street look‘? But she obviously got very lost on the way to that destination.
[/QUOTE]

i think its the fact the trousers are long, and theres so much going on w her outfit. if the trousers were shorter, and not down to her bloody shoes it would look more 'streetwise' also, she's wearing a fluffy top.. thats not streetwear style. like, why couldnt she just wear a plain crop top, why does it got to be fluffy, she could've made a good outfit out of it, and a nice change from her showing her tits and all but she ruined it

also about the model thing, most models are smart and have a business head. ana obvs does not, as she can't even come up with her own videos. also, most models are naturally pretty and hardly wear makeup. not that ana isn't pretty but her whole insta is a full face of makeup. another thing, models also post underwear pics but they make it look classy, unlike ana who looks dirty in hers

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
"My new favourite colour is blue" a.k.a, look at my boobs 🙄 And take your fake nails of ffs, they look gross!!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She’s posting stories about how she’s found so many nice summer bikinis. Like where does she think she is going to go to wear a bikini? We are in the middle of a worldwide pandemic Ana??

Reactions: 11
6B52775E-ED52-4B04-B453-59B38FB5C179.jpeg

boobs and vag out?Classless. Obviously didn’t listen to her ‘stay classy’ slogan 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
View attachment 131537
boobs and vag out?Classless. Obviously didn’t listen to her ‘stay classy’ slogan 🤢
Why is she dressed like that in the middle of the day? When she knows everyone will stare at her? Then she'll probably go about claiming she's insecure. Like fair enough, wear it for a night out, I mean I would if I had her body, but not in the middle of the day for a bleeping tiktok

Reactions: 8
Can you imagine them been your neighbours.
Sitting relaxing in your back garden and all you keep getting is wafts of onion. And rotten takeaway containers
And all you can hear is what would you rate it.
Sponsors us.
What would you rate it.
This is in incredible and I'm obsessed
Over and over and over again

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
right... who is going to tell this girl that liking McDonald’s isn’t a personality trait?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 131537
Gotta be honest - she does have an amazing figure however does anyone else feel like she loves showing it off?? In past videos she said she was insecure about her body and all that but to me she seems pretty proud about it :// for someone who’s insecure she’s showing way too much skin

Is she still using the Invisalign?? Or has she ever?? Her teeth look the same to me??? So many ?????’s

Reactions: 12
That dress in the new tiktok is really nice but why doesn’t it fit🤣 me and my sister are very similar in age to ana and our rule for clothes on a night out is if you need to pull it down/up when you walk it doesn’t fit😭

Reactions: 11
Honestly not even that bothered ab the fact that she wears tons of makeup and her boring videos tbh she can do what she wants it’s just I feel Like she’s a real try hard, wanting to fit in as she’s always talking about buying designer items :// plus to me she seems like she loves showing off her privileges and freebies. I feel like she’s really irresponsible and pretty stupid with her expenses tbh, always “treating” herself with designer items and holidays when she hasn’t done anything?? Idk or am I actually jealous 🤣🤣🤣

Also who are saff/Byron and haz exactly? Kinda new here and ik they’re part of her cliche or whatever but are they all high school dropouts??

Reactions: 8
Honestly not even that bothered ab the fact that she wears tons of makeup and her boring videos tbh she can do what she wants it’s just I feel Like she’s a real try hard, wanting to fit in as she’s always talking about buying designer items :// plus to me she seems like she loves showing off her privileges and freebies. I feel like she’s really irresponsible and pretty stupid with her expenses tbh, always “treating” herself with designer items and holidays when she hasn’t done anything?? Idk or am I actually jealous 🤣🤣🤣

Also who are saff/Byron and haz exactly? Kinda new here and ik they’re part of her cliche or whatever but are they all high school dropouts??
haz and byron are actually at a fashion uni i don’t know how they know ana but at least they have something to fall back on if youtube doesn’t work out

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Gotta be honest - she does have an amazing figure however does anyone else feel like she loves showing it off?? In past videos she said she was insecure about her body and all that but to me she seems pretty proud about it :// for someone who’s insecure she’s showing way too much skin

Is she still using the Invisalign?? Or has she ever?? Her teeth look the same to me??? So many ?????’s
she does have a really nice figure I’m not disputing that, but she’s litterally flashing her vagina and her boobs look like they’re gonna fall out. It just seems abit too much, I always got taught cleavage or short skirt not both, there’s just so many more flattering dresses she could wear.

Reactions: 9
she does have a really nice figure I’m not disputing that, but she’s litterally flashing her vagina and her boobs look like they’re gonna fall out. It just seems abit too much, I always got taught cleavage or short skirt not both, there’s just so many more flattering dresses she could wear.
Yea it really contradicts her complaining about people making fun of her lopsided boobs :/

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.