Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know if she’s still using her Invisalign? She said she has a lisp when she wears them, and I haven’t heard it in a lot of her “24 hour” videos I thought she’d be kinda filming the process. Saffron’s teeth look better already

Also who sees a “new haircut” of a bob once lockdown is over, her hair looks like it needs it anyway!
She’s openly said she doesn’t wear them while filming videos for YouTube & insta so no. I doubt she’s wearing it when not filming though cause you can’t see any improvement at all.

the editing was so try hard. Why does she have to use the exact audio as Saff too? I think the extra editing for her is putting those tik tok bits in And few emoji things which is honestly so basic. She’s been doing this for how long now?

That egg hack makes me feel sick.

Reactions: 12
How can Ana so proudly publish videos when she is blatantly copying saffron! Everything from the video idea, which she did first, to the editing style. It’s actually painful to watch.

• Haha
This is probably gonna make me sound really stupid but are the hacks she's doing not just normal hacks? I did a lot of the food ones she did at after school care...Does the people who post the hacks just slap the name tiktok on them?

Reactions: 10
That video made me feel bilious!!! That eggy bread omelette thing just looked like the inside of Ana’s mouth.

• Haha
I sent in ‘dare Atticus to get through a video without asking you to rate something out of 10’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why was she so shocked that the coffee went everywhere when she was using such a shallow bowl? And why didn't she just whisk it until it was done, clearly she could see it wasn't whipped🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
That video was a shambles. How is the pizza bagel a new thing to Ana and a hack? I've been doing that since I was about 14 😂 I'm not even shocked that she bought breadcrumbs, she's so out of touch with everything. I wish she wouldn't bullshit us with the whole "I actually eat really healthy", we see your insta stories hun and your sugar filled videos.

Regarding the copying Saffron, at this rate I think she's doing it deliberately to get a reaction:rolleyes:

Her cooking skills are somehow even more bland than her personality. How can one person be so low-effort and bare minimum?? I feel like a Michelin Star chef every time I watch her make food 🥴 Also, most of those 'hacks' were really just student struggle foods.

Either way, I hope she takes some inspiration from her anemic-looking mini pancakes the next time she thinks about lathering her body in dirty fake tan. <3

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah the pizza bagel is a joke. Pizza bagels are so popular in the US for children. You can even buy them in the frozen section.

Reactions: 3
"That's alot of sugar, I'm not going to put all that in, that's a lot of salt, again I'm not going to out all that in"
Ana, love... you know all the sweets/cakes and stuff you get sent actually have a hell of a lot more sugar in. All your fizzy drinks you have!
She's SO uneducated.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sure these are all old hacks from tiktok and most people have tried them anyway

Reactions: 2
omg i would absolutely hate to have her as a mate, she’s such a leach. for the love of GOD get your own personality

Reactions: 23
Also who sees a “new haircut” of a bob once lockdown is over, her hair looks like it needs it anyway!
She will 10000000% do something to her hair after lockdown. Saffron said before lockdown she was dying her hair back to her natural colour which is brown. Appt got cancelled due to covid but I bet you thats why Ana's fishing for compliments by having her hair arranged like a bob cut.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Not one to be overly interested in watching youtubers but ana was one of the exceptions as she used to be a lot more repeatable ans down to earth. Not one of the typical youtubers that came from an already well off background. However certain things are starting to crop up that come across that she's kind of lost touch with reality. One point there was a video or vlog she did advertising personalised shampoo her and her mum had, hers was personalised in a pink shade I believe. From what I can remember I'm fairly sure it was over£50 for certain and she advertised it as being 'affordable.' Honestly was gobsmacked. As to a her recent video where was stated in the fort for 24 hours she mentioned something about getting hate for saying she didn't do all the 24 hour challenges. Now I saw some of.these comments myself and to me hate is someone being abusive unprovoked, calling you nasty names etc. People calling you out for something is criticism not hate, which rightfully people are going to question you on as 24 hour challenges are a big part of her algorithm. It just bugs me how some people are that egotistical that they think they're above criticism. Don't get me wrong I think the comments about her teeth, boobs etc are vile and that is definitely hate.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.