Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gee_beth

VIP Member
Can you imagine MeJulie washing up and a group of fans outside watching her 😂😂 Oh Ana get them away now Ana, no no no Ana this ain't on Ana, it's not right is it, is it Ana. Oh Ana I'm not having it.

Get ready for a buying my first house....or 24hrs house hunting after lockdown.
I can imagine her going out there with no eyebrows on "JEALOUS ARE YA? Wish you could do an Ad with Daniel Wellington do ya?" 😂 Then Bratticus "Mummy what would you rate people stalking our house out of 10????"

• Haha
Reactions: 78

LS932

Can we get back on track and agree that Btecs and A levels have one thing in common: they both won’t feature on Ana’s CV.

• Haha
Reactions: 72

GossWhore

VIP Member
I'm lost for words. Fluffy knitted crop top (vom) with work style pencil/paperbag trousers, a bag that looks like it came from a dressing up box and those hideous shoes. I'm no fashionista but it's not a good look,
When you don't understand if Boris said go to work or stay home so you combine your outfit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Porkiepies

VIP Member
View attachment 135833

calm it down Logan Paul........🙄
your fans are idiots, like attracts like,
Shocking
Can you imagine MeJulie washing up and a group of fans outside watching her 😂😂 Oh Ana get them away now Ana, no no no Ana this ain't on Ana, it's not right is it, is it Ana. Oh Ana I'm not having it.

Get ready for a buying my first house....or 24hrs house hunting after lockdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Alfies_Boy

Julie's tongue snaking out in the car to scoop up that spoon of beans 🤮

Well she didn't do anything really it was just a big #ad for Boots! She did drive to get a KFC tho...
That tongue is monstrous!!! And why is MeJulie wearing a hospital gown?
5FA765A0-BC71-4E29-9ECB-715B90E6BBFC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
8-9 hours where 3 hours is spent editing... and the rest of the time is broken down roughly like this:

1hr eating disgusting junk food and snacks
20mins on the toilet
40mins lying on her bed in trainers scrolling through her phone
10mins picking her nose
30mins eating chocolates
20mins staring into space
1hr spent arguing with MeJulie
40mins texting boys
20mins playing with her hair
30mins spent asking fans for video ideas
1hr bouncing her breasts around tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 50

LilacAries

that’s funny how she slates btecs but didn’t even go college... embarrassing .. also my btec which took me 2 years has got me into manchester uni so...

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Beanie5151

Why did ana buy saffron a chocolate brownie when she knew she was vegan ? It wasn’t a mistake or as if she ordered it a while ago because she had already packed everything including vegan snacks, and said she was waiting on one more thing which was the brownie. I just thought it was a bit weird considering saffron has said she’s been vegan for about 5 weeks now. Either they are not as close as they claim or ana is just stupid 😂 I think saffron was getting annoyed with the amount of food ana was sending as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Alfies_Boy

@The Menace thank you for the inspiration

MeJulie is flogging double chin face mask and is channelling Hannibal Lecter. She looks utterly ridiculous, the shit this woman does to stay out of a job. It had to be done...

D251EFB8-BA39-4E7F-84AD-1DB0C2F19CEB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Marchdaf95

I just can’t deal with these Youtubers who preach ‘stay at home’ and the. Go on unnecessary trips for junk food just for the sake of a video.

I’m a key worker, working day in and out trying to protect the public. I lost my grandad to Covid Monday morning, I hadn’t seen him properly in months... he died alone in hospital.

I just can’t fathom how people can be so selfish.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

unknown7575

i’m not watching anas new video. how can people support someone who tweets about not going out unless necessary then makes a FULL video about going to mcdonald’s that isn’t even local to her??

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

anon1997

didn't know anna had a bloody btec in politics from her recent tweets about the lock down
These youtubers are so quick to judge those wanting to go outside, hating the lockdown. They need to remember their privilege. Not everyone has unlimited money, works from home, a big house, the ability to lounge around surfing the internet and online shopping all day everyday- people have lost their jobs, families are crammed into 1 bedroom high rise flats, people living with disabled people unable to get the help they need. Then you get insufferable, delusional brats like Ana/Saffron/Gabby moaning on twitter about people going outside. YES ITS EASY FOR YOU TO SAY BECAUSE YOU’RE PAID TO DO FUCK ALL 365 DAYS A YEAR. It’s like an extended holiday to them.

Sorry, it just makes me sooo angry. These people need to recognise how lucky they are - this isn’t hard for them one bit and they know it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

newtoyou

VIP Member
“I agree with most stuff on here regarding her content but being horrible about her Nan is a bit low.
I would never ever want somebody talking about my grandparents like the way people have spoke about hers.” @Jadew

Don’t know how to quote from the last thread so doing it like this. I agree with this totally and just to add that someone on here said julie confirmed that Pam is her nan’s carer like we suspected. It does seem has a disability of some kind so (without trying to moderate or tell ppl what to do) I personally think her nan should be kept off here if it’s just to make fun of her. Plus she’s done nothing to warrant her being mocked.

• Heart
Reactions: 43