Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aside from all of the non-surface level things that bug me about Ana, I wish she would bring it down a notch with the awful expressions when taking a photo. When she smiles, the upturn of her mouth reminds me of the Grinch. (I will spare you all a side-by-side as I'm sure the vision in your head is enough.) There is a lot about her barely-there personality and actions that irk me, but somehow this is what gets me the most.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s always acting as if the whole love island crew is begging her to go on??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s always acting as if the whole love island crew is begging her to go on??
Pretty sure they don’t need a snaggle-toothed, patchy tanned, lopsided titty TikToker from Northamptonshire.

She acts like they really want her and she’s just contemplating, waiting to decide whether she wants to do it. Not how TV works!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Because she isn't creative or imaginative.

100%. It is pure laziness to just sit there in front of a camera and answer questions, no enjoyment for the viewer. Even the simplest video ideas can be made good to watch if you are funny and imaginative, and actually put effort into putting your individual spin on things. None of which she can do, clearly

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I swear she talks about her bleached blonde hair in every video and how another purple shampoo has failed her but If she left her hair grow naturally then she wouldn’t even have to worry about it?? I assume she is naturally brunette and she’d look like a COMPLETELY different person if she hadn’t had bleached hair and a face w/o all the makeup?? gotta give her credit for being able to put a full face of makeup on everyday though

Reactions: 7
Those Jordan’s she posted on her insta stories earlier are awful. And what the hell is that outfit in her photoshoot she posted yesterday on Insta? Her trousers look like surplus stock from a medical supply store, shoes are standard issue for nursing home weekly bingo and I’m at a loss for what she’s done with the other half of that top.

I think she’s attempted a fashion forward ‘street look‘? But she obviously got very lost on the way to that destination.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those Jordan’s she posted on her insta stories earlier are awful. And what the hell is that outfit in her photoshoot she posted yesterday on Insta? Her trousers look like surplus stock from a medical supply store, shoes are standard issue for nursing home weekly bingo and I’m at a loss for what she’s done with the other half of that top.

I think she’s attempted a fashion forward ‘street look‘? But she obviously got very lost on the way to that destination.
Aren’t they julies gifted ‘balenciagas’

Reactions: 5
so I don’t really keep up with tik tok stars but addison rae came up a few times and not only is Ana copying saff it’s like she’s trying to be like her too on her photos and her tik toks with almost the same facial expressions as Addison. thing is, Addison seems really positive and nice, much better than Ana so Ana should stop trying to be a copy of her.

Reactions: 4
Not sure if this bugs anyone else. Fair enough, have a katsu curry from Tesco but do you really need a free from one?? There are people that can only eat gluten free / milk free stuff due to dietary problems and especially during this pandemic. Just find it a bit selfish that mejulie is buying something that she doesn’t really need in comparison to some other people when there are still some food shortages.
09ACB1E8-B587-4E7E-8D87-16DDA8169370.jpeg

Also I see Ana’s asking for video ideas...again...

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Sorry forgot we was the “influencers”. Forgot it was our job to give you “ideas” LAZY.
Used to really like her but recently she’s become money hungry and it’s really showing through especially in lockdown as she can’t go out to film videos bragging about how much money she’s got.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not sure if this bugs anyone else. Fair enough, have a katsu curry from Tesco but do you really need a free from one?? There are people that can only eat gluten free / milk free stuff due to dietary problems and especially during this pandemic. Just find it a bit selfish that mejulie is buying something that she doesn’t really need in comparison to some other people when there are still some food shortages.View attachment 131166

Also I see Ana’s asking for video ideas...again...
Lol, I really don’t think that gluten free katsu chicken curry is on the food shortage list (if anything, I’d be surprised if there wasn’t a yellow sticker on the back marking it reduced).

• Haha
Reactions: 24

i think she’s trying to get a contract with select models or something haha like you said that street look which I’m not a fan of anyway but she just does not suit it at all, trying too hard to be something she’s not. WHY oh WHY can’t she just be individual, have her own style own ideas and own personality

Reactions: 8
i think she’s trying to get a contract with select models or something haha like you said that street look which I’m not a fan of anyway but she just does not suit it at all, trying too hard to be something she’s not. WHY oh WHY can’t she just be individual, have her own style own ideas and own personality
Yup, exactly. We can spend 30+ pages per week bashing the likes of Victoria + Josie but one thing you can't knock them for is having a defined style.

Reactions: 5
Wait hold up mejulie has a pair of Balenciagas??? I'm not/don't wanna be ageist but cmon I can't imagine her walking round in those moon boots
What a waste of a gift

• Haha
Wait hold up mejulie has a pair of Balenciagas??? I'm not/don't wanna be ageist but cmon I can't imagine her walking round in those moon boots
What a waste of a gift
They are the fakes from an insta page :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I should have added that I also don't follow Jules so wouldn't have known, but after having a scroll she's got the shoes popping out of everything.
Oh she loves her knock offs, loves to show them all off lol! The Christian Dior fake bag kills me. If it was real, it would cost more than her current car!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.