Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry forgot we was the “influencers”. Forgot it was our job to give you “ideas” LAZY.
Used to really like her but recently she’s become money hungry and it’s really showing through especially in lockdown as she can’t go out to film videos bragging about how much money she’s got.
duck me. She asks for ideas every week! What’s wrong Ana, can’t find anyone to copy off?

she really doesn’t know what to do if it’s not buying unnecessary tit from Tesco and smyths

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve been meaning to say this for a while just remembered, who wouldn’t be surprised if she drove to the closest McDonald’s open to her after all her ‘stay home’ preaching?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve been meaning to say this for a while just remembered, who wouldn’t be surprised if she drove to the closest McDonald’s open to her after all her ‘stay home’ preaching?
She will be there as soon as the doors open for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She'll do a 24 hour challenge staying in mcdonalds car park to be the first one there when doors open!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’ll be there first one there 100% saying how much she misses it. I work there and i personally don’t want to go back to work serving people who’ve preached about staying home so much

• Haha
Reactions: 6
googlebox is my favourite show but i would for sure never watch it again if ana ever appeared on it, let alone julie and atticus!
73C117B7-C627-4048-9900-DA1D45C02BE7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait what her designer bags are fake 😮 how do we know?!
Julie's are. Because she posts the Instagram she gets gifted them from which are "legit replicas" lol
Ana's bags arent fakes. But she has bought some tacky stuffy from that replica insta store too - cant remember exactly what. I think it was a chanel bikini or something along those lines and her phone cases.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Julie's are. Because she posts the Instagram she gets gifted them from which are "legit replicas" lol
Ana's bags arent fakes. But she has bought some tacky stuffy from that replica insta store too - cant remember exactly what. I think it was a chanel bikini or something along those lines and her phone cases.
Some of ana’s bags have gotta be fake...
who wears fake Dior Jordan’s but has a legit Dior saddle?
No way!

i think she’s trying to get a contract with select models or something haha like you said that street look which I’m not a fan of anyway but she just does not suit it at all, trying too hard to be something she’s not. WHY oh WHY can’t she just be individual, have her own style own ideas and own personality
She’s a pretty girl but she’s never be a model if she doesn’t stop eating all that crap or puts her shoulders back for once (can’t stand the slouching)

Sorry forgot we was the “influencers”. Forgot it was our job to give you “ideas” LAZY.
Used to really like her but recently she’s become money hungry and it’s really showing through especially in lockdown as she can’t go out to film videos bragging about how much money she’s got.
She honestly has no brain does she? Yet there she is earning more than most of us ever will and she's asking for ideas every other day.

MORON.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s a pretty girl but she’s never be a model if she doesn’t stop eating all that crap or puts her shoulders back for once (can’t stand the slouching)
Modelling agencies like select don’t typically look for your everyday pretty girl anyway, they go for a unique look like a lot of other modelling agencies. I’m not saying she wants to be a model but if she did she’d have to completely swap her current diet for a strict one like you said

Reactions: 3
Ana's subscribers shot up before she got to a million. i have a vague memory of her getting like 10k a day but since november shes only added 160k. not a small number at all but seems a bit suspicious that she went from thousands a day to..... not that.

Reactions: 4
Ana's subscribers shot up before she got to a million. i have a vague memory of her getting like 10k a day but since november shes only added 160k. not a small number at all but seems a bit suspicious that she went from thousands a day to..... not that.
There’s definitely been a lot of speculation about her management buying subs for their clients but are you looking at social blade?

they changed the way they show the sub count so before Ana hit 1M it would show her sub increases in 1000 increments so she was getting that pretty much daily if I remember correctly. Now she is over 1M it shows it in 10k increments instead.

Reactions: 4
I recently got my IB diploma and it really bothers me how the only excuse she makes for herself not completing school is “I knew I wasn’t gonna be happy” honestly the first few times it sounded reasonable now it’s just getting old and sounds like she’s bragging about her rich self
Irrelevant to the thread but glad to see someone else having done the IB. :)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.